Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:27 pm
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse
-raises eyebrow looking out only one eye, licks lips, then goes back to sleep thinking... someone in here is lucky I am a picky eater.-

She looks over to the sleeping woman shaking her head, "Sleeping in a place as this? You alright?"

*looks over at Punk* Not if the Huts see her like that!

She looks at Arris quietly then finally starts laughing loudly, "You have a point vod! They'd whip her, toss her to the sarlacc, or make her start dancing, or all three!"

-shoots Arris an icey glance, then looks at Punk- You missed the big bad wolf I had brought in Babe. -strokes pole with a wicked smirk- I could teach you two how to dance but I only shake this a** for one. -wicked laugh- And he sure isn't any damn Hutt! One of those smelly things touch me, they won't be breathing any longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:46 pm
I feel like opening the airlock... all anyone ever does is call me evil.
They don’t even bother communicating with me about things I say.
I have three warning strikes, Captain.
I don’t think I can stay here for much longer.
I don’t know who I can trust anymore.  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:09 am
I trust my tank will still be here on my hiatus, but I have no idea how long that will last, or if my beloved fishies will be flushed upon my return.
Farewell for now, you merry band of misfits.
I have... a much needed break to tend to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 am
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse
-raises eyebrow looking out only one eye, licks lips, then goes back to sleep thinking... someone in here is lucky I am a picky eater.-

She looks over to the sleeping woman shaking her head, "Sleeping in a place as this? You alright?"

She looks at Arris quietly then finally starts laughing loudly, "You have a point vod! They'd whip her, toss her to the sarlacc, or make her start dancing, or all three!"

-shoots Arris an icey glance, then looks at Punk- You missed the big bad wolf I had brought in Babe. -strokes pole with a wicked smirk- I could teach you two how to dance but I only shake this a** for one. -wicked laugh- And he sure isn't any damn Hutt! One of those smelly things touch me, they won't be breathing any longer.

She raises an eyebrow at the naked woman, "Unlike you I wouldn't be seen like that unless with my mate beside me. Honestly I don't care to see you dance with a wolf or with a pole or with a Hutt or with a Sith. Shaking your a** for one when all can see, how ori'suumyc." She shakes her head taking a drink. With a thoughtful look at the woman she smirks evilly saying to her, "Reve, when you have to shake your a** for all to see there must be something your "one" is lacking for you to have to go to the extreme you are. If my mate thought he had to go that extreme I would be kaden." I don't share what I enjoy personally."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:17 am
Onikiria
I feel like opening the airlock... all anyone ever does is call me evil.
They don’t even bother communicating with me about things I say.
I have three warning strikes, Captain.
I don’t think I can stay here for much longer.
I don’t know who I can trust anymore.

She looks at them thoughtfully then slides her a bottle of booze, "Killing yourself is not the answer to your problems aruetii. Have a drink, refocus and learn something new..." she pauses with a smirk before continuing, "such as learning how to hunt. Unless you're too connected to a past you can't trust to reach for something stronger and honorable where you know who is your ally and enemy. If not enjoy the airlock."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:25 am
Skyailia
**laughs** no that is not all true....you are right about family being more than blood but blood is only a drink for me and my sister....we are the only vampires in the family thus the only ones who drink blood....we need it to stay alive but I will drink mine spiked every now and then but I do prefer it pure....Kasai as you can see enjoys all kinds of spirits anytime but you will not catch her drinking blood....ya know we are kinda similar as we are both hunters....

She shakes her head laughing, "You could say that, hunters we both are. However mine is a bit more lucrative." Looking at Kasai drink she laughs louder, "So I've seen, and you have a sister vampire as well?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:26 am
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*her eyes narrow at Kasai studying her thoughtfully now* From how you speak of that, I trust he was not Kyr'tsad?

:::blinks again and shakes her head::: Ooohhh hell no! :::she giggles as she scribbles a message to Arris then hands it to her with a smirk::: Not in a million years...

*reads message then laughs amused and nods her head* I agree.

:::giggles taking another chug and then pouring more booze for her new beast::: I'm bored...

*takes another drink from her mug then raiser her eyebrows and gives a cold smirk* I can alleviate your boredom.

:::she blinks then stares at her::: You're shitting me right.... :::chugs her drink::: You really gotta be shitting me... yeppers you're shitting me....

She chuckles, "Kasai, it looks like she's not shitting you vod. Trying to convince yourself otherwise, might not be the best plan of the day. And thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:59 pm
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse

*smirks coolly back at Reve* Now you're providing a show. Good thing I'm drinking otherwise I'd get bored and start using you and your dance moves for target practice. *glances at Kasai amused* Since Kasai thinks I'm kidding. Two for one special. *smirks*  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:01 pm
Hellfire Punk
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*reads message then laughs amused and nods her head* I agree.

:::giggles taking another chug and then pouring more booze for her new beast::: I'm bored...

*takes another drink from her mug then raiser her eyebrows and gives a cold smirk* I can alleviate your boredom.

:::she blinks then stares at her::: You're shitting me right.... :::chugs her drink::: You really gotta be shitting me... yeppers you're shitting me....

She chuckles, "Kasai, it looks like she's not shitting you vod. Trying to convince yourself otherwise, might not be the best plan of the day. And thank you."

*grins* You're right, I'm not vod.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:03 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**laughs** no that is not all true....you are right about family being more than blood but blood is only a drink for me and my sister....we are the only vampires in the family thus the only ones who drink blood....we need it to stay alive but I will drink mine spiked every now and then but I do prefer it pure....Kasai as you can see enjoys all kinds of spirits anytime but you will not catch her drinking blood....ya know we are kinda similar as we are both hunters....

She shakes her head laughing, "You could say that, hunters we both are. However mine is a bit more lucrative." Looking at Kasai drink she laughs louder, "So I've seen, and you have a sister vampire as well?"

**laughing then I take a drink from my glass** yeah we are hunters and yours is lucrative in one way but mine is ta keep me alive....so I call it very lucrative for me....**laughs again pointing ta Kat** yeppers I have a vampire sister....she is the more quiet one of us....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:33 pm
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse

She raises an eyebrow at the naked woman, "Unlike you I wouldn't be seen like that unless with my mate beside me. Honestly I don't care to see you dance with a wolf or with a pole or with a Hutt or with a Sith. Shaking your a** for one when all can see, how ori'suumyc." She shakes her head taking a drink. With a thoughtful look at the woman she smirks evilly saying to her, "Reve, when you have to shake your a** for all to see there must be something your "one" is lacking for you to have to go to the extreme you are. If my mate thought he had to go that extreme I would be kaden." I don't share what I enjoy personally."

-rolls eyes- The process of comprehension appears to elude you Punk. -scoffs- How typically Mando of you. -glares at her- I said I could teach you two macho chicks how to dance. I did not say I would. Nor did I say I would dance publicly. As to my mate, epar osi'kyr and concern yourself with your own. -smirks- Probably nothing under that armor worth seeing anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:51 pm
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse

*smirks coolly back at Reve* Now you're providing a show. Good thing I'm drinking otherwise I'd get bored and start using you and your dance moves for target practice. *glances at Kasai amused* Since Kasai thinks I'm kidding. Two for one special. *smirks*

-sneers- Do all Mandalorian females have small minds that they bore as easily as you do Arris? -raises eyebrow- I've never thought much of any woman who has to beat a man into submission to get him to look at her. -laughs amused- Of course Naast is rather feeble minded and not much of a catch. I guess when you hang around the Sith Lord long enough his wimpy ways are bound to rub off. Keeping him whipped should be no problem. -rolls eyes- And the day I have to resort to that crap, is the day I remain eternally single and alone. Abuse and mutual respect do not go hand in hand for me!  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:19 pm
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast laughs but shakes his head, "No, I've never seen da fool drunk. But I've seen da aftermath of her and her sister when they get together drinkin'! There goes da planet!" He huffs and pours the black ale into their mugs. Holding his up he shouts proudly, "Oya!"

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirks as Arris shot at the wimp then looks at her with a grin, "I'm startin ta like da way you's think Arris! Lenedat beyisr indeed!"

I see, a true nity'irlmatasi. *takes her mug and holds it up shouting* Oya! *enjoys several drinks from the mug then slams it down empty with a smirk* Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! That and lenedat beyisr! *grins* Vor'e.

Mirdala Naast gestures to Kasai arguing with the Sith female over the Tchuukthai, "As you's see, she never fails ta disappoint. She comes into da place an' before you's know it, trouble hits!" Drinking several gulps from his own mug he slams the mug down empty, then pours them both more. " Lenedat beyisr," he trailed off giving the two arguing females a smirk, then says to Arris "would be aimin' at da giant ball of bodily fluid an' soakin' them both with it!" Taking out his blaster he gives Arris a grin saying, "First one ta bust da bubble picks da next bottle?"
(Target practice)

*sighs giving a chuckle* We missed our chance. *smirks at him and glances to Kasai* Unless... *her voice trails off as she places her blaster on the table once again giving Kasai a glace* mhi dutjida kaysh urea.
Translation= we alleviate her boredom.

Mirdala Naast reaches for the blaster and takes it, stuffing it into Arris's helmet, "Vod Dat's da last one you's want ta use for target practice. She might look human but honestly I don't know what da hell that thing is." He looks at Arris then Kasai saying, "She'd eat you's damned blaster b'fore you's use it! Then spit it out at you's like it's nothin'!" Motions to Reve, "Add that one, you's want trouble, you's got it!" He gets quiet for a minute then laughs handing Arris both her helmet and weapon, "On second thought vod, dat would be fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:26 pm
Reve Casse
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern

-sneers- Do all Mandalorian females have small minds that they bore as easily as you do Arris? -raises eyebrow- I've never thought much of any woman who has to beat a man into submission to get him to look at her. -laughs amused- Of course Naast is rather feeble minded and not much of a catch. I guess when you hang around the Sith Lord long enough his wimpy ways are bound to rub off. Keeping him whipped should be no problem. -rolls eyes- And the day I have to resort to that crap, is the day I remain eternally single and alone. Abuse and mutual respect do not go hand in hand for me!

Mirdala Naast looks at Reve scowling, "Watch you's words Reve, or you' goin' ta learn I don't "hang around" dat Sith like you's think I do."  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 pm
Reve Casse
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern

*walks over to Reve resting her hands on her hips* Now now Reve, I know you're a little Sith girl but even you don't have to bad talk my Normie! Granny knows he's a little rough around the edges thanks to those Mandalorians that raised him, but he's a good son! I honestly don't know why he pals around with that looser Sith Lord, he's better than that! Yes I'd be a very happy Granny if my Nomie settled down with a nice Sith girl, but Reve you're just not that girl! now go be a good little Sith girl and find another man to pick on, like that wanna be Sith Lord!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games