Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:22 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**laughs** no that is not all true....you are right about family being more than blood but blood is only a drink for me and my sister....we are the only vampires in the family thus the only ones who drink blood....we need it to stay alive but I will drink mine spiked every now and then but I do prefer it pure....Kasai as you can see enjoys all kinds of spirits anytime but you will not catch her drinking blood....ya know we are kinda similar as we are both hunters....

She shakes her head laughing, "You could say that, hunters we both are. However mine is a bit more lucrative." Looking at Kasai drink she laughs louder, "So I've seen, and you have a sister vampire as well?"

**laughing then I take a drink from my glass** yeah we are hunters and yours is lucrative in one way but mine is ta keep me alive....so I call it very lucrative for me....**laughs again pointing ta Kat** yeppers I have a vampire sister....she is the more quiet one of us....

*hurries by the blood bath chix* gonk rofl

**raises an eyebrow laughing then taking a drink from my glass** ya really need a drink....there is no blood bath here....yet....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:01 pm
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai

*grabs Kasai's bottle of rum and runs like hell for the door, hustling behind the temple to drink* razz rofl

::;rolls her eyes huffing::: Hey dumbass all you had to do was ask and you could be drinking in here verses outside in the back of the temple... YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME STANDARDS! :::she gags at the thought of what the chicka is gonna be drinking around:: Nope I don't want to know what she's gonna be drinking or whats gonna be crawling into such a good bottle of rum... sad.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:33 pm
Skyailia
MIA-DOA
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**laughs** no that is not all true....you are right about family being more than blood but blood is only a drink for me and my sister....we are the only vampires in the family thus the only ones who drink blood....we need it to stay alive but I will drink mine spiked every now and then but I do prefer it pure....Kasai as you can see enjoys all kinds of spirits anytime but you will not catch her drinking blood....ya know we are kinda similar as we are both hunters....

She shakes her head laughing, "You could say that, hunters we both are. However mine is a bit more lucrative." Looking at Kasai drink she laughs louder, "So I've seen, and you have a sister vampire as well?"

**laughing then I take a drink from my glass** yeah we are hunters and yours is lucrative in one way but mine is ta keep me alive....so I call it very lucrative for me....**laughs again pointing ta Kat** yeppers I have a vampire sister....she is the more quiet one of us....

*hurries by the blood bath chix* gonk rofl

**raises an eyebrow laughing then taking a drink from my glass** ya really need a drink....there is no blood bath here....yet....

blaugh I had a drink. I stole Kasai's bottle. rofl

surprised If you're thinking of getting messy, the Cleaning Lady will be handing you the mop. She's a cranky ole hag when you make a mess. stressed sweatdrop razz lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai

*grabs Kasai's bottle of rum and runs like hell for the door, hustling behind the temple to drink* razz rofl

::;rolls her eyes huffing::: Hey dumbass all you had to do was ask and you could be drinking in here verses outside in the back of the temple... YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME STANDARDS! :::she gags at the thought of what the chicka is gonna be drinking around:: Nope I don't want to know what she's gonna be drinking or whats gonna be crawling into such a good bottle of rum... sad.

blaugh Make that smartass! And I just drank your bottle. It was good! twisted

stare I be goody two shoes twi'lek. I can't get caught in the juice goofy gurl. twisted rofl

emotion_drool Nicholas Cage in the shower! emotion_drool 4laugh  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:30 pm
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai

blaugh Make that smartass! And I just drank your bottle. It was good! twisted

stare I be goody two shoes twi'lek. I can't get caught in the juice goofy gurl. twisted rofl

emotion_drool Nicholas Cage in the shower! emotion_drool 4laugh

:::she blinks and shakes her head::: damnnnn girlie... maybe you should lay off the spice a bit... give your brain time to recoup and actually work... maybe then someone could understand you... :::downs some of her drink::: damned lil shithead...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 pm
Reve Casse
Mirdala Naast
Reve Casse
Arris Zern

Reve Casse

-shoots Arris an icey glance, then looks at Punk- You missed the big bad wolf I had brought in Babe. -strokes pole with a wicked smirk- I could teach you two how to dance but I only shake this a** for one. -wicked laugh- And he sure isn't any damn Hutt! One of those smelly things touch me, they won't be breathing any longer.

*smirks coolly back at Reve* Now you're providing a show. Good thing I'm drinking otherwise I'd get bored and start using you and your dance moves for target practice. *glances at Kasai amused* Since Kasai thinks I'm kidding. Two for one special. *smirks*

-sneers- Do all Mandalorian females have small minds that they bore as easily as you do Arris? -raises eyebrow- I've never thought much of any woman who has to beat a man into submission to get him to look at her. -laughs amused- Of course Naast is rather feeble minded and not much of a catch. I guess when you hang around the Sith Lord long enough his wimpy ways are bound to rub off. Keeping him whipped should be no problem. -rolls eyes- And the day I have to resort to that crap, is the day I remain eternally single and alone. Abuse and mutual respect do not go hand in hand for me!

Mirdala Naast looks at Reve scowling, "Watch you's words Reve, or you' goin' ta learn I don't "hang around" dat Sith like you's think I do."

-looks at Naast and laughs- You forget we used to work together thug boy? If you're a good little Sicilian Mafia wannabe Mando I'll let you look good in the eyes of your new lady friend. -tosses a flaming fire crystal at his feet- DPMO!!!! Now go lick Arris' boot before I make you lick mine. I have no time for male egos.

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes, "Nar'sheb besom! Go lick you's own boots if you's want da boots licked!" He scowls kicking the crystal back to her with his armored boots. "You's can be useful an' go find somethin' ta do for da boss man, I'm relaxin' now!" Huffing he said to her, "You's da lil' Stih girl so go be one somewhere else!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:51 pm
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast

*skips by grinning* Hi-dee-ho Big Daddy. xd

Mirdala Naast laughs picking up his blaster taking a couple off aim shots at her, "Go away Mwi'tam, go bother da boss man!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:05 pm
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast laughs picking up his blaster taking a couple off aim shots at her, "Go away Mwi'tam, go bother da boss man!"

*stops grinning as tears threaten to spill in big pools* You'd shoot me? You sound just like what I heard about Grandpa. cry

*runs off crying to find Jailee to protect her from nasty Naast*  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:34 pm
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast

*stops grinning as tears threaten to spill in big pools* You'd shoot me? You sound just like what I heard about Grandpa. cry

Mirdala Naast facepalms groaning, concerned about her mentality now, "If I wanted ta shoot you's I would've, but I made sure ta miss you's! You's behavin' like a child you's know!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:42 pm
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast facepalms groaning, concerned about her mentality now, "If I wanted ta shoot you's I would've, but I made sure ta miss you's! You's behavin' like a child you's know!"

*stops in her tracks still crying* I am a child still and you're just mean.... mean... mean. That's why mama don't like you. *sticks out her tongue and runs before he shoots her*  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:45 pm
Darth Spectrous

*sees Granny drinking with Reve and runs to her crying, tugging at her sleeve, then wipes her nose on it* Granny, Naast is trying to shoot me. Help me please. I to young to die. confused gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:51 pm
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast

*stops in her tracks still crying* I am a child still and you're just mean.... mean... mean. That's why mama don't like you. *sticks out her tongue and runs before he shoots her*

Mirdala Naast looks at her confused, "Just how da hell old are you's? You's can't be under thirteen!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:56 pm
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast looks at her confused, "Just how da hell old are you's? You's can't be under thirteen!"

*screams at Naast holding onto Granny's sleeve for protection* I'm not an adult you do-do-dunderhead! If I was I could drink in here like the rest of ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm
Mirdala Naast

MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous

*sees Granny drinking with Reve and runs to her crying, tugging at her sleeve, then wipes her nose on it* Granny, Naast is trying to shoot me. Help me please. I to young to die. confused gonk

*scowls then sees Mia crying* Now now now little Hellion, you'll have to forgive my Normie, he's never learned manners. Remember he's been raised by those Mandalorians! *she takes a bar towel and wipes her sleeve then wipes Mia's face with it* Just relax now, Granny will have a word with my Normie about this! *scowls at Normie* NORMIE! I thought you were raised not to harm a child and you're going to try to shoot at a sixteen year old girl?! *glares at Normie* You'd best explain yourself... or... else!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:17 pm
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous

*scowls then sees Mia crying* Now now now little Hellion, you'll have to forgive my Normie, he's never learned manners. Remember he's been raised by those Mandalorians! *she takes a bar towel and wipes her sleeve then wipes Mia's face with it* Just relax now, Granny will have a word with my Normie about this! *scowls at Normie* NORMIE! I thought you were raised not to harm a child and you're going to try to shoot at a sixteen year old girl?! *glares at Normie* You'd best explain yourself... or... else!

*nods listening to Granny, then lets her wipe her face. Hides behind Granny peeking out from behind her as she bellows at Naast. Grins showing teeth thinking...yep, that's my Granny*  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games