Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:06 am
"I'm Arage, I used to go to this school. And who might you be?" he asked, turning towards the librarian.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:08 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I already know. Word gets around when you're a Geomancer," he said, smiling at her. "One question though...do you have a Godfather already?"
she smiled "no i dont...why?"

"Well...if you trusted me enough...I was wondering if I could. You don't have to though, just askin'," he smiled, making his hand turn to sand and back again out of sheer boredom.
"id be glad to have you as the Godfather" she said smiling

"Woohoo," he cheered, throwing his arms in the air, sand flying everywhere. "Woops, my bad," he said, the sand crawling back to him.
she laughed "glad your ok with this" she looked at the library attendant  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:10 am
Oh, just a retired Magician working in a Library. I sometimes try to get people interested in the books collecting dust in there. Old stories of my youth or speaking of Myths and Legends that I heard at one time that caught my interest. I pretty much just help run the school mostly unnoticed by its students though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:11 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I already know. Word gets around when you're a Geomancer," he said, smiling at her. "One question though...do you have a Godfather already?"
she smiled "no i dont...why?"

"Well...if you trusted me enough...I was wondering if I could. You don't have to though, just askin'," he smiled, making his hand turn to sand and back again out of sheer boredom.

"Woohoo," he cheered, throwing his arms in the air, sand flying everywhere. "Woops, my bad," he said, the sand crawling back to him.

"Well, seeing as how I'll probably never have a child of my own, being a Godfather's the next best thing," he said, sighing slightly. "Hm, are you new here?" he asked the librarian.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:12 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Well, seeing as how I'll probably never have a child of my own, being a Godfather's the next best thing," he said, sighing slightly. "Hm, are you new here?" he asked the librarian.
"no ive seen him around you just dont notice him that often" she said looking at the librarian "well you never know arage, you might have children some day"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:15 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"no ive seen him around you just dont notice him that often" she said looking at the librarian "well you never know arage, you might have children some day"

"Haha, doubt that. Unless some kind girl falls out of the sky and falls in love with me, I'm alone," he said, laughing slightly.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Haha, doubt that. Unless some kind girl falls out of the sky and falls in love with me, I'm alone," he said, laughing slightly.
she laughs "hey you never know, theres always a happy ending for everyone"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 am
I'm somewhat new, just not to the community. I used to run a book shop in the town until I was offered a job here. I found it to be a welcome change really. Crazy hooligans leaving marks all over the books in my shop. Most of them were damaged and really quite old. I store those on the shelves in the left corner. "He tucked his hands behind his back and continued speaking, "you really should check one of them out some day". Why just the other day I heard a purposterus story about what has been happening in the towns. A corrupt cheif running secret meetings with the towns people. It sounds like a bunch of bologna if you ask me. Anyway, have you met any interesting characters since you came to this school. He smiled lightly and looked at both of there faces to see if either of them were paying attention.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:27 am
LanceCalvis
I'm somewhat new, just not to the community. I used to run a book shop in the town until I was offered a job here. I found it to be a welcome change really. Crazy hooligans leaving marks all over the books in my shop. Most of them were damaged and really quite old. I store those on the shelves in the left corner. "He tucked his hands behind his back and continued speaking, "you really should check one of them out some day". Why just the other day I heard a purposterus story about what has been happening in the towns. A corrupt cheif running secret meetings with the towns people. It sounds like a bunch of bologna if you ask me. Anyway, have you met any interesting characters since you came to this school. He smiled lightly and looked at both of there faces to see if either of them were paying attention.
"uhh not that i know of" she said thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:44 am
There are some really scary characters around here. Some matter of beast that has been running around the school. I often lock my door at night to be on the safe side. All those other people that have been showing up that aren't listened as being part of the school. I tell ya, it is enough to scare at old timer like me out of here. He looked at the window as some large Wererabbit jumped past the window. He pointed at the window with his right hand. The book the old Librarian had under his arm fell to the floor. There it is, that creature, "he said in a nervous way while his hand was shaking a bit". He turned his head toward them. Didn't you see it? That beast that just jumped past this window.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:56 am
"yes i saw it" she said looking at him "it might be one of our students running around outside  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:54 am
(Sorry for the late post, Gaia was acting up and would not allow me to post so I had to save the post in a notepad and wait it out).

The old man looked out the window and saw the beast being attacked by four magicians. What.......what is that beast doing out there. Some monster that has been scaring the villagers. It seemingly watches from the forest and there have been recorded incidents of people being attacked in the same area where the monster was spotted. I think those villagers have finally decided to take action and hunt that thing for a change.

The group of four villages all fired there wands at the creature. It leaped into the air and avoided the blast. Two of the Magicians were hit by the other twos spell and lay there in an enchanted sleep. The other two that were up and moving looked upward as the beast jumped onto a nearby tree branch and started moving into the forest with incredible speed.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:55 am
(yea same here) she looked out the window "hey they need to stop that, they might hurt him or themselves"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 pm
jack walks next to ragnos  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 pm
The old man looked out the window with a confused look. That creature wouldn't by chance be a student of this school would it? If it is that would explain why it has been hanging around here alot lately.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games