Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:00 pm
The moment he heard that Benkei's Amahagane was missing, he rushed to Slate's side. Instinctively, he knew it was his friend she was talking about. He grabbed her by the wrist and ran with her in the direction their enemies went. "My Amahagane will glow in resonance with Benkei once we start getting close! Stay with me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Slate swallowed harshly as Yoshi pulled her after him. If anything had happened to that Amahagane...she shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts, before a sudden flicker of movement caught her attention, and something burst from the scrubby bushes at the side of the road, knocking both her and Yoshi to the ground with a vicious snarl.  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:29 pm
He held the werewolf at bay... barely. It was straining against his blades, attempting to gnaw his face off. The spittle gleamed on Yoshitsune as it flew from the creature's gnashing maw, and each bought brought the two faces closer...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:08 am
Kichi burst in on the fight between the werewolf and Yoshitsune and, seeing how Yoshitsune seemed to be in trouble decided to help by tackling the werewolf at top speed. It worked pretty well. "You ok Yoshitsune?"  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:27 am
Slate had jumped to her feet and was now staring at the spot where the "werewolf" had gone.
"That was not an ordinary werewolf, my friends...my master's acolytes have been infused with demonic essences; they are demons, of a sort." She paused, hearing one of the mangled howls in the distance. "And there are many more powerful ones on their way."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 am
He got up, shakily, dusting himself off. "I may or may not have soiled myself, but I am unharmed. We must continue our pursuit. Such power in the hands of an enemy has disastrous results... I've faced such enemies before..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:45 am
Nena threw her arms around him laughing, "I'm coming too, Mr. Minamoto!!!!!"

Amu sighed, "Nena, get off, please."

She giggled, "okey, Mom. " She got off. "I'm gonna help, right Mr. Minamoto??!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:18 pm
Before Yoshi could respond to Nena, Slate said, "Nena, I saw how bravely you fought, but these things are not...not that simple to kill. They work for a very bad man who, a long time ago, hurt me very badly. A lot." She looked at Amu and said to her, "I don't want to risk having Nena get hurt by them, as well."  

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 am
Amu nodded, "Nena, you need to go back to the camp. I don't want to have to worry about you."

"What!!! But mom!! I can do this!!! Tell her Mr. Minamoto!! tell her I can do it!" She tugged on his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:09 pm
He looked up at Amu, attempting to repressed his feelings. "I don't like it either, but they've probably gone to our camp to prevent us from returning. If Nena were to go back alone, she'd be slaughtered. We need to stay together. It's the best way to defend ourselves at the moment."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 pm
Amu sighed, "very well. But your staying out of sight."

"Yes m'am!!!!" She giggled. "Thank you Mr. Minamoto!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:26 pm
His face was grim. "If the situation was otherwise, I'd be agreeing with your mother. Now let us go."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:35 pm
Amu smiled, "That would be best. But we can't." She walked past him, as she did, she let her hand brush against his.

Nena jumpped into a tree..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:53 pm
(I really don't know what to type now...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:01 pm
She took out her guns and loaded them again, "we need to split up. Half on one side. the other half on the other side."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games