Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm
Flame took out his sword and set it on fire. He touched the roots with it and they burned away. "See, I can handle anything you dish out!" Flame said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:25 pm
>.< "well it wasnt my fault that was my first.....or secnd time!" she said wen all of the sudden a HUGE root person like a monster grew behind her with out her knowing  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:02 pm
Flame saw the root grow. He dashed forward and swang his blade right past her face. He cut theroot in half and stood there an inch from Fujuki's face  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 pm
((-.- took u an hour and a half just to get bac on lol.....>.< crap now u left again and im over here bored as hell doin nuthin -.-))
O.O Fujuki thought the was a hakai behind her because he attacked it to fast, when she saw the huge root person fall to the ground on the side of her she was sort of relieved in a way ((lol cant explain it i read it in books and i understood what tehy meant but cant explain it lol)).....she looked bac at Flame, who was an inch away O.O "..."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:51 am
((thats really cool how u discovered ur powers Fujuki))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:49 am
Khana walks to school really wanting to be there early.  

Khana Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:36 am
Kitty walks into the classroom thinking im really early today  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Khana walks into the classroom and sits down.She was acting as if nothing was happening at the time and no one was there.She just had her face buried into a book,looking very busy.  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 pm
"Oi! Chihiro. How r u?!"Oz asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:38 pm
"Im good...I was thinking you can walk to school with me?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:11 pm
I've got a new summoning power writen in my book?Man the keep on popping up on the pages.Khana puts down her book and gets all her home and school work in order on her desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:55 pm
"Khana r u ok"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:11 pm
((thnx lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:24 pm
"Oh me?I'm fine,just busy sorting things.For some reason I'm being very meticolus((idk if i spell wrong))today."Khana said a little surpised.  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:40 pm
"Um...hi..." Flame said looking into her eyes. Suddenly the image of his first kiss flashed into his head with thefire litertly exploding from his body and all. Flame steeped back and put Hesta in its sleth. I dont enough control... Flame thought as he noticed some heat was comming from his body. ""We should probally get some sleep for tommarow, It is a school day." Flame said ro Fujuki  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games