Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 pm
Sano flew with his eyes closed and sighed, he had been flying for a while and was deep in thought 'I'm certain my feelings for Rina are simply because of her blood, and I know I've never felt about anyone the way I feel for Kaoru...but what of Diva?...she did show me that she wasn't the monster everyone said she was...and she was kind to me...but she was also cruel...and selfish at times...do I Love her? or is it simply a side effect of her blood like with Rina?' he continued flying blindly unsure what to do or where to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 pm
OOC: I'm guessing Karmen and Neko aren't coming back, so I'll just continue from where I left off.

IC: It seemed like I was sitting in bed forever, dozing off every now and then, waiting for Sano to come back.. then all of a sudden, my eyes snapped open and I gasped. 'My sister... Takada... she's here!' I remembered Sano taking her in the other room to talk, so I jumped out of bed and ran into the other room, seeing Takada was coming out that way to see me. I started crying and I hugged her as tight as possible, "Oh sister! I missed you so much! Why did you make me lose my memory of you and Kazuki?.. I-I.." I was so full of emotion, I could hardly talk anymore..

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:09 pm
I was so surprised, I almost didn't have time to react. I caught her in my arms and hugged her as tight as I could, "Kaoru... shhh..." I whispered to her while stroking her hair, "I missed you too little sister... I'll explain everything later, I promise... but right now you need rest more than anything... shhh..." I slowly picked her up and set her down on the bed. She was so tired, she fell asleep almost instantly. I tucked her in and got up to wait by the window, looking out into the night sky for any sign of Sano coming back. I gently crossed my arms and waited.. staring endlessly into the darkness outside the house. 'Come back soon Sano..' I thought to myself, 'She's waiting for you, you know.. don't let her down, please..' I only wanted the best for my little sister..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:21 pm
Misa_Kaicho
She smiles" thank you my love"

I smiled back at her, "You're welcome my dearest Diva." I said as I started looking again, "Let me know if you spot them."

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:20 am
She smiled and nodded"Ok my love"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am
Name: Hiri Riri
image:User Image
Weapons/Power: swords/ knives/ controle ice and wind
Bio: just want to live and help out
Species: Chyropteran
Attitude: like a tomboy

(( whats going on?))  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:56 pm
(hey just wondering but could u rp as oneof divas children and also me and Kazuki have started looked for her children the rest not sure)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:43 am
Misa_Kaicho
(hey just wondering but could u rp as oneof divas children and also me and Kazuki have started looked for her children the rest not sure)

(ummm i dont kno wwho diva kids are..so no sorry.)  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm
Misa_Kaicho
She smiled and nodded"Ok my love"

He smiled at her again, then began his search once more.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 am
(( what s going on in the r p? fill me in plz))  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:19 pm
(No one knows who Diva's kids are, not even Diva herself. So you can just make something up.)

Sano shot through the skies at full speed, he had finally come to an understanding and knew who it was he loved, the only one he truly wished to be by forever 'Kaoru...wait for me please.." he thought as Diva's house came into his view and he began a reckless decent, crashing though breaking his wings and ribs. He ignored his pain as he returned to his human form and rushed through door "Is she...is she still here?" he asked Takada desperatly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:07 am
Hiri would just ride in he night on her dragon jiri.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:41 am
Takada looked at Sano with much surprise, "Sano..? Y-yea, she's right there.." she pointed at her sister asleep on the bed. "She's asleep though, so try not to wake her until she's fully rested.." she smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, "I knew you would come back for her.." she said quietly, "but right now, let me take care of your wounds, ok?.. You don't want to present yourself a mess, now do you?.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:07 pm
OOC: Come on people, lets get this rp started again! We're hardly getting anywhere, and I really liked this rp. So if people could post more often, that would be great, thanks! 3nodding  

Cutegirlo0o

Kun-Evo

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:26 pm
OOC: I agree. I kinda left this guild for a while, and this RP only advanced a page.

Kuro sat down under a tree. She was exhausted. They couldn't even buy any food and nobody would take them under their care because of Kuro's harshness and coldness.

Drew climbed up the tree where he could keep his eye on Kuro. He couldn't do anything to help, but to follow. He listened as birds chirped at a distance.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff