Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:23 pm

(Never return again? Is he having a laugh, Are you having a laugh?)

He woke up and stretched. He looked at Echo as he changed into his human form. he smiled once he was in human form and walked towards the school.

I wonder what will happen? Really, we should have been in school the past few days. Or was some of it the weekend? Well, I know that today is a school day. I'll find something out. Say we transfered or something.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Echo rolls over and yawns before shifting forms as well "Mmm.....wait up" she groans, getting up and following after, she rubbs the sleep from her eyes
(lolz)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:30 pm

He stops and turns around smiling at her.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Echo yawns then smiles "hey, morning" she said walking up next to him

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:43 pm

(no im not laughing at the fact there is nothing more for me to do on the rpf, infact im quite sad having made friends with all of you and now i have to leave... you have no villan... there is no need for my protection because you have all found love... yes... even kat XD and now they protect echo and kat... nothing for me to do... im certainly not a villan... ive been with these guys since like page20... were at page 65 and it was all for nuthing lol im not mad or happy i find it sad but yup thats how life rolls... anyways i might see some of you guys on another rpf, but then again... maybe not... i hope you guys had fun, i sure did... bye...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:45 pm

(no im not yelling... im just letting you know... )

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

(hmm....maybe u could turn evil XDD lolz it would b so much fun wit sum1 who is evil XDD)

(Hey. I had an idea for a new villain and I was planning on having you be a key part in his story. Maybe the one to kill 'em. Maybe not. Please, stay with the RP. And I'm going to PM you until you come back if you don't read this.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:47 pm

(as much fun as it sounds i couldnt hurt you guys now that i know yu all the way i do... it just doesnt seem right... or else i would be happy to)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:48 pm

(lolz awww come on....pweese........)

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm

(echo yu wanna hear a song about what my char thought about yu? go on youtube.com and search the pretender and listen to the whole song... that explains everything my char did... ironnicaly i found the song like a week ago... XD)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:50 pm

(You wouldn't be hurting us. I would be.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:51 pm

(i dunno... everytime i c ur char i think of scot.. a good lil wolf whois mates with echo... and then yu would win because i wouldnt even try)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:52 pm

(aww pretty please......... *gets on knees and begs* XDD and awesome song XD)

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games