Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:23 pm
Should I be concerned that we are coming up with household items that could be used to kill someone? I mean, that more than the fact that I'm no inventorying my home? lol. I once was alone in my apartment and having that bad vibe that makes me uber cautious, and I figured out where every item in my apartment that could be used as a weapon was. In case I needed it no matter where I was. I was a prepared littlle girl, dagnabbit. On a side note, what about a nice encyclopedia? Those things are heavier than heck! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 pm
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
here's one of me...
User Image

yay! new people! mrgreen how are you, noelle?
just fine, thanks - enjoying my vacation!

where are you vacationing?
lol i'm a teacher - summer vacation!
altho i did go to washington state this past weekend...

oh cool! what do you teach?
special ed - was PreK-2nd, gonna be 2nd & 3rd for this next year... since i didn't find a new job sad  

noelle524

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:56 pm
Aldora21
Should I be concerned that we are coming up with household items that could be used to kill someone? I mean, that more than the fact that I'm no inventorying my home? lol. I once was alone in my apartment and having that bad vibe that makes me uber cautious, and I figured out where every item in my apartment that could be used as a weapon was. In case I needed it no matter where I was. I was a prepared littlle girl, dagnabbit. On a side note, what about a nice encyclopedia? Those things are heavier than heck! lol

Killed by knowledge.....an interesting thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:12 am
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21

eh, too soft. talk2hand
hmmmmm..... best thing for that?..... book bag.
college book bag.

well, that's for knocking people out... centrifugal force if fun, lol...

Or... I know, cabbage patch dolls. 3nodding with the plastic heads? I used to throw them at my sister and they hurt. Quite a bit.

or.... how bout... A bag of ice. Or any good frozen hunk of whatever with a good density... preferably with something to swing it with to increase the force of the attack. >;D  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 am
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21

eh, too soft. talk2hand
college book bag.

Or... I know, cabbage patch dolls. 3nodding with the plastic heads? I used to throw them at my sister and they hurt. Quite a bit.

or.... how bout... A bag of ice. Or any good frozen hunk of whatever with a good density... preferably with something to swing it with to increase the force of the attack. >;D

*laughs*
Hm.............the manual of all the possible lethal things you have in your home; everything included, even possibly the kitchen sink. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 am
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21

eh, too soft. talk2hand
college book bag.

*laughs*
Hm.............the manual of all the possible lethal things you have in your home; everything included, even possibly the kitchen sink. rofl rofl
of course the kitchen sink!
as long as it was detached first. confused Otherwise... it's rather impractical.

I could always just knock over a bookshelf... we have a log of those... or... throw the vacuum at someone... or... stuff em in the woodstove... that couldn't be fun.

Hmmmm..... or. I could sic my fouf on them. she's lethal....

actually, the last few days, it's been really rather cold in my room. confused
there's an air conditioner that works really really well, and we only turn the dial about 1/8th of the way up, because that's enough...

well, in the morning lately I have been getting up at about 5am... then going downstairs.

it's warmer... and I couldn't sleep in the morning due to coldness... the dial keeps getting set at half-way up or higher...

but last night we figured out who the culprit was.

....teh fouf.......

I think mom secretly hired her to do that to prompt me to wake up earlier. >_> I wouldn't put it past her...

but seriously. the cat was turning up the ac... she's stand on it and end up turning the dial with her foot as she tried to look out the window...

who knew?  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:19 am
Aldora21

Not that I've tried weighing them against each other but I think either my dictionary, my 30,000 years of art book, or my cinema textbook are probably all heavier then any encyclopedia in my house.

Of course no one can sneak into my house considering the dog's constant need to let me know when someone is within close proximity to the door (or window).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:31 pm
O.o nice avi. ^^

Hmm... yes... my cat would probably attack any comers.

we would probably have a dog, were it not for the fact that A. mom (and probably me as well ) is allergic,
and B. : we spent $300 and had a dog... for 12 days... the stupid thing got itself killed to my imense relief. stare rolleyes good riddance...

The dogs I like are the ones that are bread for sheep hearding, mostly...
you know, the types of dogs that listen to orders and are calm instead of the horrid jumpy hyper ones that refuse to listen to a word you say. >.<  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21

eh, too soft. talk2hand
college book bag.

*laughs*

OMG, too funny! You just reminded me in my last house we had a replacement sink sitting in the workshop for EVER, waiting to be put in the bathroom. It would have made an awesome weapon, if you could pick it up quick enough. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:33 pm
aecy
O.o nice avi. ^^

Hmm... yes... my cat would probably attack any comers.

we would probably have a dog, were it not for the fact that A. mom (and probably me as well ) is allergic,
and B. : we spent $300 and had a dog... for 12 days... the stupid thing got itself killed to my imense relief. stare rolleyes good riddance...

The dogs I like are the ones that are bread for sheep hearding, mostly...
you know, the types of dogs that listen to orders and are calm instead of the horrid jumpy hyper ones that refuse to listen to a word you say. >.<

But, Border Collies are bred for herding and are horrendously hyper. Most of the herding dogs are. Very intelligent but very hyper.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 pm
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524

special ed - was PreK-2nd, gonna be 2nd & 3rd for this next year... since i didn't find a new job sad

how cute whee i bet you really enjoy it, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 am
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524

how cute whee i bet you really enjoy it, huh?
enjoy my students... REALLY dislike my current principal. i tried to find a different place this summer, but didn't even get any interviews sad i think God must want me there for this next year for some reason i'm unaware of.  

noelle524

noelle524

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 am
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21

eh, too soft. talk2hand
college book bag.

*laughs*
of course the kitchen sink!
as long as it was detached first. confused Otherwise... it's rather impractical.

I could always just knock over a bookshelf... we have a log of those... or... throw the vacuum at someone... or... stuff em in the woodstove... that couldn't be fun.

Hmmmm..... or. I could sic my fouf on them. she's lethal....

actually, the last few days, it's been really rather cold in my room. confused
there's an air conditioner that works really really well, and we only turn the dial about 1/8th of the way up, because that's enough...

well, in the morning lately I have been getting up at about 5am... then going downstairs.

it's warmer... and I couldn't sleep in the morning due to coldness... the dial keeps getting set at half-way up or higher...

but last night we figured out who the culprit was.

....teh fouf.......

I think mom secretly hired her to do that to prompt me to wake up earlier. >_> I wouldn't put it past her...

but seriously. the cat was turning up the ac... she's stand on it and end up turning the dial with her foot as she tried to look out the window...

who knew?
smart cat! maybe she just likes it cold, huh? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:54 am
hmm.... well, depends on the dog I suppose. confused

And about my cat? yes... perhaps... or she could just be insane.

after all, she does eat potatoes and marshmallows... not to mention bread. xp

*has been finding half-eaten marshmallows around her house*
we thought it was my little sis... until we found one last night, and she's too sick to be eating marshmallows...

so we investigated and found a bag of them that the fouf had bitten open and been raiding while we slept. rofl rofl rofl goofy fouf!

she's insane I tell ye, truly insane. rolleyes  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm
aecy
hmm.... well, depends on the dog I suppose. confused

And about my cat? yes... perhaps... or she could just be insane.

after all, she does eat potatoes and marshmallows... not to mention bread. xp

*has been finding half-eaten marshmallows around her house*
we thought it was my little sis... until we found one last night, and she's too sick to be eating marshmallows...

so we investigated and found a bag of them that the fouf had bitten open and been raiding while we slept. rofl rofl rofl goofy fouf!

she's insane I tell ye, truly insane. rolleyes

If my cat feels we are not feeding her enough she raids our kitchen counter. She stopped stealing the bread after a while. We haven't come home to find it on the doormat for a while. But she takes anything plastic she can get her teeth on. And I mean anything, not just kitchen related stuff.
(yes, female reference)  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games