Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
A young girl peered into a microscope and sighed. It was no uses. Without her mother's original research there was no way to make identical clones. Her previous attempts were...undesirable at best. She herself was a perfect clone, but she was slowly degenerating. She had only aged six years in the past fifteen, but her mother had only aged 30 in the past 350. She would die of old age in the next hundred years unless she could figure out what was wrong.
"Ifuuki-sama." a voice said from the doorway. She turned and reguarded he close second, Warii. She had picked him up in a small village outside of Lightning Country. His abilities with bamboo intrigued her.
"What is it?" she replied.

"MOTHER!! make the screaming stop. Please mother make them stop!" Rin knew what this ment it ment that it was finnaly awake after all there work one lived. She ran as fast as she could to find her sister to tell her the news. " Ifuuki! its awake," Rin shouted when she rounded the corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:30 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
A young girl peered into a microscope and sighed. It was no uses. Without her mother's original research there was no way to make identical clones. Her previous attempts were...undesirable at best. She herself was a perfect clone, but she was slowly degenerating. She had only aged six years in the past fifteen, but her mother had only aged 30 in the past 350. She would die of old age in the next hundred years unless she could figure out what was wrong.
"Ifuuki-sama." a voice said from the doorway. She turned and reguarded he close second, Warii. She had picked him up in a small village outside of Lightning Country. His abilities with bamboo intrigued her.

"MOTHER!! make the screaming stop. Please mother make them stop!" Rin knew what this ment it ment that it was finnaly awake after all there work one lived. She ran as fast as she could to find her sister to tell her the news. " Ifuuki! its awake," Rin shouted when she rounded the corner.

Warii stepped back. Whatever he wanted to say could wait.
"Rin-kun. You are going to have to be a bit more specific. What is awake?" Ifuuki asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:26 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Rin-kun. You are going to have to be a bit more specific. What is awake?" Ifuuki asked.

"One of the clones,and if its who I think it is you'll be the only one that can calm him down," She paused to catch her breath "By the sounds of it, I think that he has already surcome to the madness."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:18 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"One of the clones,and if its who I think it is you'll be the only one that can calm him down," She paused to catch her breath "By the sounds of it, I think that he has already surcome to the madness."

Ifuuki ran past Rin to the cloning room. It was a mess. One of the cloning tubes was broken open spilling its contents and occupant onto the floor. She stepped throught the thick fluid and stood over the screaming clone.
"Yamazaki-san! Enough of your yowling." she said firmly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:01 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki ran past Rin to the cloning room. It was a mess. One of the cloning tubes was broken open spilling its contents and occupant onto the floor. She stepped throught the thick fluid and stood over the screaming clone.
"Yamazaki-san! Enough of your yowling." she said firmly.

Yamazaki slowly rolled over so he could see who was there. "Mother is that you?" he asked as he pulled out a peace of glass that was embeded in his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:08 pm
"I'm not your mother, just your progenitator." Ifuuki said as she turned.
"Rin-san. Clean him up and clothe him." she replied as she walked out.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:26 pm
Dragon Sneeze

Rin just nodded as Ifuuki walked past, and then the walked over to Yamazaki and started to clean him up. After a few minutes Rin and Yamazaki both came out of the cloning room. "Well Ifuuki what do you think?" as she presented Yamazaki clothed just how she remembered him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:53 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Rin just nodded as Ifuuki walked past, and then the walked over to Yamazaki and started to clean him up. After a few minutes Rin and Yamazaki both came out of the cloning room. "Well Ifuuki what do you think?" as she presented Yamazaki clothed just how she remembered him.

Ifuuki looked him over. She was mostly looking for defects in the cloning process, but it was true. He looked exactly like Ifuuki's older brother. She had chosen him for the simple fact that she didn't want another one of her running around and Yamazaki was the closest to her own genetic structure.
"Yamazaki. Do you know who you are? Who I am?" she asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:21 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki looked him over. She was mostly looking for defects in the cloning process, but it was true. He looked exactly like Ifuuki's older brother. She had chosen him for the simple fact that she didn't want another one of her running around and Yamazaki was the closest to her own genetic structure.

"Yes, I'm me, and your little sister," he replied with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:10 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Yes, I'm me, and your little sister," he replied with a grin on his face.
Ifuuki stood on a stool and stared into the huge man's eyes.
"Hmmm...no sign of brain abnormalities other than those he was predisposed to." she mentioned to Rin. She was her assistant and in charge of note taking.
Pulling her hand up a scalpel popped into her palm and she slashed Yamazaki's arm and observed as the skin healed instantly.
"Kekki Genkai appears to be fully funtional."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:46 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Hmmm...no sign of brain abnormalities other than those he was predisposed to." she mentioned to Rin. She was her assistant and in charge of note taking.
Pulling her hand up a scalpel popped into her palm and she slashed Yamazaki's arm and observed as the skin healed instantly.

"Why did you cut me, little Ifuuki?" He asked  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:09 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki eyed him suspiciously. "Obviously your memory is damaged." she replied. After a short explanation of thier clan's kekki genkai, Ifuuki folded her arms. "Well? Understand?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:36 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki eyed him suspiciously. "Obviously your memory is damaged." she replied. After a short explanation of thier clan's kekki genkai, Ifuuki folded her arms. "Well? Understand?"

"Ya, I guess so," he replied. "So, what are we going to do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:17 pm
Ifuuki turned and walked to the door. "It's time to visit my great grandmother..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:02 pm
"Can I kill her?" asked Yamazaki as he start to laugh uncontroleable.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games