Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 pm
((You got the laptop from steam punk))
Orion walked straight through the break room and into the meeting room. At the sight of the strange computers, his eyes widen in awe. He took his Laptop out and compared it to the computers. “Wow. I wonder how these computers work?” Orion said without knowing it. He put his laptop away and walked over to an empty computer. “Smith do you mind if I take a look at one of these computers?” he said with his fingers tracing the keyboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:44 pm
Jordan ran over to a computer and sat down. He turned it on then realized it had World of Warcraft downloaded on it. "I have an account on World of Warcraft!" Jordan exclaimed with excitement. He clicked the WOW button and logged into his character. He looked at who was online and smiled "sweet they're all on."

Jordan began typing Zelphie, it said 'hey kain send an inv plz?' Kain sent Jordan an invite, Jordan accepted and took a boat too Azeroth. Jordan typed 'hey let's do dm, that instant gets good loot.'

((How do you like me now b***h!?))  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:43 pm
Smith crushed Jordan's head because of his immense stupidity and for bringing WOW into the RP.

((Actual post later. Busyyyy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 pm
((...And so,two days later...))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm
((GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 am
((No one is this busy.))  

Jokerman-EXE

Anchou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 pm
((Dammit, I'm at the point of quitting, except I might as well not since I'll never have to catch up...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 pm
((YERMOM is this busy.

With me.))  

SirBayer

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:10 pm
(( ... So.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:42 pm
((You know what? I've been busy, very busy. I wasn't even in country for a day and I've been away for the weekend.
Sorry I couldn't post, but I promise I'll vote first thing when I get home so you all can wait and have some patience until then.))  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm
"Well..." Jingles started again, "It's kinda difficult, he started acting a little erratic. His fever calmed down a little, but his behavior...degraded. He started talking to himself, he became aggressive. The infected elves soon followed suit. The rest of us had to be careful. Not too long ago, Shepard came to "take care of them". Almost as soon as he arrived, the boss, along with most of the effected elves, left." he explained.

"Shepard took off for the castle just last night."

Smith realized that he should have been taking them to the meeting room like he told them he was just a few minutes ago.

He waved everybody in the room, including his own men, along.

"You can check out the computers later." he insisted as he went through the furthest door into a small passing room and through another door directly on his right into the Meeting Room. The meeting room was just slightly larger than the break room though not quite as roomy. A large, round table made of various scrap metals was bolted to the floor in the center of the room, taking up about three-quarters of the available space. About a meter of the center of the table was deeply indented. Chairs surrounded the large table. The room was dimly lit by a single skylight. A large screen dominated the far wall.

"Everybody take a seat!" Smith ordered.

((fyi, I work today, so not much posting for me. I don't work again until Friday, however, so I'll be on.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm
Gwen quietly made her way to a seat and sat down carefully, hugging herself with thin, fragile-looking arms and looking around with enormous eyes. The whole room was like something out of a nightmare, though not one of hers; she had never been this creative. It wasn't that the room was frightening, because it wasn't, not really. Something about it just made her feel very small. More to forget about that sensation than to satisfy any sort of curiosity, she spoke. "Um... so these things that you're fighting... What are they again? I know you said they were machines..."  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm
"Explains why Shepard was on his way out," Henry murmured. "Wait," he said a bit louder. "What do you mean, 'take care of them'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:23 pm
"That... that sounds like the crazies back at the mansion," Arthur murmured quietly. "This is happening all over this land. It must be spreading from the mansion."

---

Smith was starting to wonder what he had done with his brain. ((No, that's me, not you, Foreigner.))

Juliet obediently took a seat, waiting for something that involved finding her father.  

SirBayer

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games