Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm
Jasmine whined pathetically and shoved herself away from everyone her arms went around Aven's neck and she started to cry against his fur. Any words she tried to say were choked out by the sobs for a while before she managed to calm herself down enough to sob. "He bit me. I...*hic* was trying to help you and he bit me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm
Aven's eyes shot yellow for a moment before he forced himself to stay calm. "Shhh. He won't bother you again. I promise. Shh." he whispered to her, licking at her, trying to calm her down.

Nadia sighed as Jasmine shoved herself away and once it seemed that Aven had gotten his mate to calm down a bit, she got closer to the two. "Can I try and stop the bleeding now?" she murmured, a little exasperatedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm
Jasmine whimpered and nuzzled into his fur. "No. Aven do it." She turned to stare at Nadia. "Only Aven." She growled she hadn't noticed but her voice had changed a bit and the guards took a step back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm
Aven whimpered slightly before changing back to his human form and placed his hands on Jasmine's wounds, applying pressure to help stop the bleeding.

Nadia just sighed and shook her head, throwing up her hands in exasperation as she sat back, feeling frustrated.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm
Jasmine smiled a little. "Wait." She muttered tearing off the bandages. It seemed that there was only a little bleeding. Like it was healed yet not. "Maybe just a few band aids?" She asked with a smile her fingers traced over his cheekbone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 pm
Aven smiled and then nodded. "Okay." he said softly before looking at Nadia. "Could you get some please?" he asked.

Nadia just rolled her eyes and stood up, going off to get the band-aids.

Aven returned to wolf form and nuzzled Jasmine softly. He was glad she was alright.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly and held him close. "I have to tell you something very very important." She whispered near his ear. Her fingers buried in his fur.

"Lass please don't cry you are important to me So very important!" Leon whined trying to get her out of the blankets. "Please come out!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:50 pm
((Oops. Totally forgot about Kailee. XD))

Aven blinked and looked at Jasmine. "What is it?" he asked curiously.

Kailee pulled down the blankets a little further. "Promise?" she murmured softly with a little smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:56 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly and gulped maybe telling him wasn't a good idea. "Well I..." She coughed and looked around at all the people and took a deep breath. "Love you..." She said in a rush and in a quiet voice.

Leon kisses any exposed skin. "I promise my love." He whispered in her hair. "You are important to me. And will be forever and ever."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 pm
Aven grinned, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, his tail wagging quickly. "I love you too." he said softly, blushing a little, though it didn't show through his fur. He then returned to nuzzling Jasmine, giving little happy whimpers.

Kailee giggled and smiled happily, reaching out to hug him, cuddling into Leon. "I love you." she sighed out, happy with the world again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm
Jasmine gasped her expression bright and her arms wrapped around his neck holding him close and nuzzling into his fur. "Yay!" She cooed into his fur. Then she pulled back and kissed his nose.

Leon smiled too and pulled her into his arms and kissed her neck. "I love you too my darling." He whispered in her ear. "You missed an awesome fight my love. Aven went nuts because someone tried to claim Jasmine."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 pm
Kailee shot up. "Someone did WHAT?!!!" she shouted, angry. "I hope he kicked their a**." she muttered, snuggling back into Leon, feeling a little grumpy now.

Nadia returned with a box of band-aids and tossed them to Aven who quickly changed back to human form to catch them and thanked her. He then smiled at Jasmine and shook the box slightly. "We got band-aids." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Leon looked away. "The guy didn't make it. Aven went right out nuts. The wolf took over and then the guy just...was no more and Jasmine was crying which made Aven madder. It was awesome." He said holding her close.

Jasmine blushed a little and lifted her shirt. "Here." She giggled shifting her hips from side to side for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Kailee pouted. "He shouldn't have had to do that." she murmured softly. It was so horrible. "Stupid guy." she muttered. "Shouldn't have been trying to mark another person's mate." she grumbled.

Aven blushed and then put the band-aids on Jasmine, trying to remain appropriate. Though Jasmine was being very . . . alluring.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 pm
"Yes he was a stupid man. If someone tried to take you from me I'd kill him." Leon growled pulling Kailee closer to him. "You're mine. No one else's."

With a grin Jasmine stayed still. She could somehow smell the slight tension in Aven. Which made her want to tease him even more. Each time he put a band aid on her she kissed his cheek. Just to be a tease. It made her giggle.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games