Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:14 pm

She gave him a scornful look.
" Shuddup ," she laughed " It's your fault."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:12 am

"Yah~" he sat down beside her "Well, at least it will be worth it"

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 pm

" True very worth it."
She smiled " Well at least I have you to take care of me."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:20 pm

"Yep, I will take care of you"

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:32 pm

" Good."
" Uhh...," she clutched her stomach.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:47 pm

He held the bucket to her

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

She spewed out more food if that was even possible.
Then laid back.
" grrr my stomach really hurts."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:53 pm

"Its amazing that you can still spew, you want anything to drink?" he looked worried

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm

" Very funny..."
" Yes something to calm stomach?"
( lolz does Seraph have sprite? or z up ... i hate ginger ale lol so she isn't drinking that.)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:11 pm

((I hate it to biggrin ))
Seraph nodded and headed downstairs, he searched the fridge before finding a unopen 2liter sprite and a cup, he walked up the stair to her "Here it is"

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 pm

( awesome.. lolz btw sprite and crackers is always good for pregnancies for some off reason lol..)

" Thank you." She grabbed the cup as he poured some in and sipped it.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm

"Sorry, but I need to run to the town..running low on food and...stuff.." he headed towards the door "MIKO!" Miko popped his head in the door

"Yes?"

"Keep your mum safe while I go"

Miko nodded "Ok"

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm

"It's ok I'll just stay here and rest. be careful!."

Miko climbed onto bed.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Seraph got his cloak and went outside to a large wagon that was covered up, he pulled the tarp away and put the cloak on, "Here I go" he grabbed the handles and bursted out running, in a few minutes he was at the town, he went to the first store he saw, and bought all the food and drinks he could, half the wagon, by now was full, he went to a health store and bought new health care stuff, he had a quarter of the wagon left, he truely had nothing else he needed so he headed back, on his way back, he walked, and ran into a royal horse drawn wagon "Whats this?" a young woman peered out the door, he kept his head low as to not be seen as a furry "YOU! MAN?" Seraph looked up at her "Yes miss?" She stared at him "Why do you walk through the forest cloaked" He sighed "You see, My face is badly burnt, if someone where to see it, I would be afraid to scare them" She huffed "I see" he looked at the Princess "Would you happen to know a Sophi?" he asked, She looked at him "HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?!" he laughed "I just do, but, I question you this..why?" The princess cringed "B..becuase, I wanted my place on the throne" she put the head to the gem on top of her staff, Seraph had a look on his face "Was it worth it, was it worth it to see her like THAT! WELL!" he got hit by a gaurd "Insulet fo..FURRY" Seraph growled "YOU CAUSED HER SO MCH PAIN YOU b***h!" The gaurd hld a sword to Seraph "DO NOT MOVE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST" Seraph kicked the man in the face "Don't toucch me" he got closer to her "You are horrible, I hope you relize that.. Now, awnser me" She cryed a little "No..it wasn't" Seraph poked a horse hard "GOOD BYE PRINCESS" he waved as the horses carried her away,he ran back to the house and unloaded the stuff, he wen t upstairs to Sophi "You still ok?"

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:09 pm

" mm yea besides my stomach. I'm fine. " She smiled"
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games