Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Sophie sigh.
" That was an a*****e move love...."
" I don't want girl's seeing you naked!!"
She slapped him, not overly hard though, and wrapping her arms around his waist covering him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Navo blinked and ran for it"ah cr*p" he said as he kept running for the shop"seraph is going to kill me!!!"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm
" Damnit why are you running?"
She tried to run after him but couldn't she blacked halfway there in the middle of the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:48 pm
"Yep" Seraph laughed getting the pipe up and chasing him, quickly catching up, he was just behind him went he poked him with the pipe "HI!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 pm
Sophie laid in the the street passed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm
((Make Nia take care of Sophie, Seraph is busy killing Navo))  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Navo stopped"wait seraph"he said and ran back to Sophie"are you alright"he asked picking her up in his arms...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Seraph stopped, the freaking pole impaled him "Ouch!" he yelled yanking it out..it went about three, maybe four inches into him  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:00 pm
Nia fluttered over to Seraph . Her eyes went wide.." Y your bleeding."

Sophie was still passed out
occ// seraph no killing! lol.... and ya >.> you arent suppose to put a preggers fur under so much stress gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 pm
Using his powerful legs he rushed to the shop, he laid Sophie gently down on the couch"am sorry hun"he said as he sat down on a chair watching her, not sure of what he should do...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 pm
Nia watched Seraph
" You ok???"

------------------------------------
Sophie was still passed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:08 pm
((DAMN YOU NAvO!))
Seraph chuckled, but it hurt "I'm..ouch..I'm ok..lets go help the idiot and his fiance" he looked at her "Why don't we take the car?" he walked to his 69' charger "Come on!"

(( http://www.moparpowerclub.com/Henry_Cs_1969_Charger.jpg ))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:11 pm
She hopped in to the passenger seat

(( ill post more for sophi when seraph get there and she finally wake up))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:14 pm
"I like to drive crazy" he buckled her and hit the gas hard, dust dirt and gravel few everywhere, he did a quick donut and sped of thowards them, after a quick moment he got to them, halting, the ride was axilerating 'YEEEHHAAAA!" he smiled  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:14 pm
((OOC; I was gone for the whole day...whats going on O_O Is everything just getting romancy or are Nia and Sepah gonna have a baby also xD ))

Kuro sat in his room waiting, he swished his tail back and forth in an irritating rhythm. He had the whole night to himself. What was he going to do...should he call Hikari and ask her out on a date? That would be fun. He picked up the phone and then stopped. He didnt even knoe Hikari's phone number. He put it down and sighed. "I'm so pathetic" He said aloud.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games