Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:13 pm
He was more composed than she'd thought.
Schick repressed the urge to sigh. No, that was he fault, she'd shoved him away.
She could've had him.
Considering Sel's inquiry, she nodded simply.
"Mmhmm. My pores absorb the natural minerals of the water... and make my skin softer."
She raked her fingers through her wet hair, brushing it somewhat.
"I might as well be bathing." She shrugged.
After a moment of somewhat awkward silence, Schick shifted her attention to Theo.
"Y'know, I'm starting to think you'd be more comfortable meeting the Beta. He's usually up on the mountain at this hour, doing god knows what." She added with a gleam in her olive eyes, "His tastes lean more toward cute brutes like you. Who knows, you could have some fun."
She giggled, amused with herself.
She never stopped.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:21 pm
[[Gotta log]]
[[I'll be back on later so I'll see you then if your on.]]

Sel Chuckled hearing her talking to Theo.
"What Schick? Trying to get him to leave so you can be.... Alone with me?" He simply said has he sunk down in the water leaving nothing but his face out of the water.
"Bathing uh, I usually bath up in the mountain, I know a great spot with a small waterfall. Sure, the water cold but its really relaxing," he said out of know where has he slowly used one of his feet to take off his right boot off his feet and then moved his foot towards Schick's leg. "Mhmm." He mumbled has he sneakily felt her legs, "Hey! Your skin is soft." He smirked.

Slighter
Captain

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:28 pm
The young fae walked slowly. She could see the steam of the pools off in the distance. She had been around springs before and the steam meant there was a nice warm one. The white and grey fae was looking forward to this. Myona was her name. She had been wondering around this near area for a while now. She had not joined a pack since the day she had went missing from the one she use to live in. Myona has been wondering on her own since she was just reaching her time when she matured into an adult wolf. She misses the company of other wolves but this was the life of one who has no pack.

Upon reaching where she had wanted she could see the many pools of steaming hot water. Just what you need to relax your muscles was a nice pool of hot water. Myona looked around where she was not really noticing any other wolves in the spot she had chosen. She would not want to get to close to cause trouble with other wolves so she tried to choose spots where she can not anger others. Of course she was thinking about joining a pack but in till then she had to stay on the cautious side of things. Myona had learned that along her travels a few times she was being careless.

"That feels so good,"
Myona said in a soft voice. She had climbed into the hot water that now caused her fur to become wet and smooth against her body. Her ears laid back as she laid down in the lower end of the water. She rested her head on the dirt ground as she soaked her tense muscles. Her soft eyes watched the area out in front of her. Bird calls could be heard in the distance. It was a nice place to be able to relax in. The water was the perfect temperature for her. She had heard voices in the distance but as long as they stayed in the distance Myona was fine. She closed her eyes as she started to think to herself. She knew it would be quite comfortable in her human form but she does not wish to change forms. She feared the humans and did not wish to change into something that looks like them.

Myona was thinking about her brother and where he could be in his life at the moment. When they had separated long ago she had not seen him. She laughed softly wondering if he thought she was dead or something. Although she would prove him wrong if she ever ran into her brother again. Myona let out a sigh as she laid there. These type of thoughts only depressed her so why did she think of them. It would be a couple of years now since she had fallen off that cliff separating her from her brother. She just had to reach for that flower. Myona almost started to fall to sleep as she relaxed in the pool of hot water. It really was relaxing here and it did make you want to sleep but that would not be wise. She was not sure what might happen if some one else came a long. Myona was a heavy sleeper so hearing one was out of the question when she fell to sleep. She opened her soft brown eyes to avoid drifting off to slumber land.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Theo looked up, suddenly paying more attention at the word 'he'. Now it may have become clear why Schick's efforts had been so wasted on the brother of Cass. He tilted his head. "Where's this Beta? What's his name?" Mostly Theo wanted to get out of this horridly uncomfortable situation, what with the two flirting and being naked and other people's being naked and..well, that's aside the point, Theo was often uncomfortable.

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:03 pm
Schick giggled, pleased at finally having caught Theo's interest in some way.
She sighed pleasantly.
"His name is Anafiel Delaunay. From what I've heard, he some kind of... ex-nobleman, exiled from his country or... some s**t like that." There was a mischevous look in her eyes. "His poetry's banned there, too. 'O dear, my lord...' something something something..." She shrugged. "I dunno. Something about dudes grappling in the grass. It was romantic when I read it, but... It's beyond me now."
She sighed and wrung out her hair.
"Like I said, he's probably up on the mountain at this hour." She winked. "But y'didn't hear it from me, mmm'kay?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:09 pm
Theo tilted his head to the side as he craned his neck to look at the mountain. "I've always wondered what the veiw was like from up there. I'll leave you two to yourselves. Don't do anything you regret too much," he said as he hoisted his toned body from the spring and went to find his clothes. With that he went off towards the mountain.

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:17 pm
Schick pleasantly waved goodbye to Theo, but quickly returned her attention Sel's way.
"s**t, I hope poor Ana doesn't kill me. I really wasn't supposed to say anything about his... ghetto-a** church thing he's got goin' on up there."
She shrugged and stepped forward, filling the empty space between them.
"That Delaunay, though, I'm tellin' you, he's a genius. You ought to watch your back with him around. The odds might turn in his favor if he ever decides to stop being such a damned recluse."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Kairotsou walked towards the warm water with his sister Ayame in his arms. Her russet colored fur was matted in places and her sky blue eyes were half closed. At the water's edge he slipped his feet out of his shoes.
He walked into the water clothes and all. He got deep enough that Ayame's entire body was covered. Her eyes snapped open and squirmed in his arms.
"Calm down Ayame! You need to stop fighting me." He told her.

Ayame growled in areguement, but stopped squirming. It wasn't her choice to get attacked the way she had been, but if she could just take care of herself than Kai wouldn't have to look after her anymore.
"You're not ready to hunt on your own yet. Stop running off." Kairotsou instructed.
Ayame huffed, but gave up anyway.

-S- A C R l F l C E

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:21 pm
Heno stumbles into a hot spring and freaks out in his short life he never learned how to swim. "Help! I'm *blub* Drowning!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Sel waved at Theo as well and looked back at Schick, "Meh, No worries there. "ll Pro-" He stopped, "I'll let him do so. Just for kicks." He said with a smirk has he leaned forward meeting up with Schick.
Sel laughed looking at her and shook his head, "Maybe so, But I don't always act the way I really am. Even you don't know me all that well." He simpled replied to her before he let out a loud yawn.

Slighter
Captain

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:09 pm
*Glub Glub* "Help!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Schick leaned back and folded her arms...
"Hmph."
...and crossed her legs.
She chewed on her lip briefly.
"Y'know, sometimes... Yeah. Sometimes you feel like a complete stranger."
She paused, angling her head to look at him sidelong.
"Why is that, hmm?"

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:11 pm
"AAAAHH!Help!"Shouts Heno.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:17 pm
[[Hey Heno, Might I recommend asking permition before intruding in a roleplay?]]
[[I normally wouldn't mind but other might.]]
[[Just friendly advice.]]

Sel laughed and relaxed along the ledge of the pool once again, "Its nothing personal, I just don't talk much about myself at all, Or let people see my face." He told her with a smile on his face.
"But I'm sure if you stick with me long enough you would find out more about me." He told her has he stretched his arms on the outskirts of your hot spring holding himself up.

Slighter
Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:22 pm
"Well maybe you should start talking about yourself. You must have me broken down to a science by now, and... Ugh, it's completely one-sided."
She propped an elbow up on the edge of the pool and cupped her chin in her hand. Her eyebrows were raised expectantly.
"As for the mask... I mean, come on, y'can't be that gross under there."

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces