Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:55 pm
Leaving the last doe to Judith, but keeping an eye out in case she got into trouble, Drake crouched over his prize and started to drink. His hunger lurched forwards fully and he growled slightly as he drank, losing himself to the sensation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:01 pm
Koko watched....mildly curious as she watched Drake. She had never actually watched another of her own kind feed from this perspective. Bly came back around laid down-slightly exhausted from spending a large amount of energy suddenly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:16 pm
After a minute or two Drake finished, having fully drained the deer. His hunger settled down, though wasn't as satisfied as with humans. Still the adrenaline form the hunt was better than even the human still blood in a fridge.
He sighed happily and slumped on the animal, feeling a mild regret at it's death. it didn't last long - after all, it wasn't a person. he smiled, proud of himself.
"hey koko, do you feel any better?" he called over to her once he was done revelling in his comfort  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 pm
"Yes, thank you for this," Koko replied strolling over and sat down on her knees across from him. "And you?" Bly got up and sniffed the blood at her mouth but didn't lick it. Koko hadn't realized it yet. Then Bly slumped down next to her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:38 pm
Drake smiled, pleased.
"oh yeah, much better. Not quite the same..but i think i can do this. the hunting animals thing, i mean."
he looked at ehr face and then laughed. "you've, er, got some blood on you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:44 pm
"Hmmm?" Koko reacted. Wipong the blood with her fonger. Then she licked it off-glad Drake hadn't done that for her. "Was that really so amusing?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 pm
"considering how neat and restrained you are...yes." he smirked and stood up, stretching.
"well, that was thrilling. do you want me to carve up my deer so bly and yoki have some decent meat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 pm
"You know how to carve up a deer?" Koko asked in surprise. ""Did we bring means to store the remains without making a mess in the car." It would have benn alright had in been her truck. She also felt a bit guilty t the thought of wasting the creature.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:01 pm
"Yeah we did a lot of hunting on my uncle's estate back in the day."
Drake shrugged.
"yeah it'll make a mess, unless i skin it and use the hide as a container. or we could take the whole thing back to your house if you want- your call."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 pm
"I guess I can carve it up behind the shop or in the basement.....I've done it before," Koko replied. She stood up and dusted of her knees and removed a couple leaves she noticed caught up in her hair-although she didn't quite get them all .Bly then strolled over to inspect the kill and nudged the head with his nose.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 pm
"if yoki was here they could go all wolf-style on it and we wouldn't have to carve it up or transport it." drake sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm
Koko gave a pouty face. The idea of cleaning up bloody dogs didn't appeal to her. But they were carnivores....and she remembered how Bly was when she first brought him hunting. "I suppose that's one idea," Koko replied. Then she glnaced over the kill. Pity they couldn't have gotten a buck. "Should I make you a keepsake from it?" she asked. "Perhaps you want a lioncloth?" She smirked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 am
Drake laughed.
"Me tarzan. No like loincloth. want to run naked and free!" he beat his hands against his chest. Once he was finished with his little play=acting, he went and heaved the doe up onto his shoulders.
"let's just take it back,eh? hope no one notices. i do love to get your house all dirty."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:20 am
((lol @ Drake.....must resist fan-art.....too many other projects...)) >.<

Koko blushed at the sudden mental image. She should have known that was coming....this was Drake after all. "Yes.....I might as well take up maid service," she commented. With him he would probably want a slutty French maid uniform like those Halloween costumes.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 am
[I miss you guys. ;A; I hate being so busy because I'm never here to RP while you both are one.]

Judith reappeared, after having fed on the third deer.
"We ready?" She asked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games