Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:52 am
"Don't tell my host what to do." Harimi's voice took over Hikari's body instantly. "You can always return to the human realm if you are with a demon." She smiled, but it was oddly harsh. "Let's go Alure." Hikari muttered, pulling the Uchiha along. "Oh, and by the way." Hikari whispered, turning around to face Ryoku and Hoko again. "You don't have to be so harsh... on the man who let us go free. He could have always fought us." She hissed, then flung Alure into the portal, following him inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 am
Alure came out of the portal, he looked at the blue sky again, "Wow... I never thought that returning Konoha would be so comforting" he smiled, he took Hikari's hand, "Oh yeah, I think this is your's" Alure put the necklace again in her neck, "I better return you to your home" he said as they beginig walking...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:14 pm
Bahumet:.... Harimi...... she did it again
me: if Lord Fanglong found out about how Harimi let Juubi into the human world he would....
????: he would what?
me: oh no...... *looks back as sees Fanglong*
Fanglong: Harimi betrayed my trust and let that creature escape into the human realm!!!!
Bahumet: Master were sorry for... *Fanglong swings his tail and knocks me and Bahumet crashing into a demon village*
Fanglong: that little brat will know true pain *opens a portal to the human realm and leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 pm
A huge chakra appeared. To Zero it felt as if the gravity had increased tenfold.

"Its-"

Zero pushed the wolfs thoughts away and looked at Kura and the rest of them."Fanglong is back."He said calmly.

Kura looked worried."Will he ever give up?"She asked. She clasped her hands tightly together in fear.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:11 pm
Kokoro sighed "He's getting really irritating..." she muttered as she felt the chakra also. "just when I thought this was going to be over...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 pm
"It'll never be over." Hikari sighed, walking up behind Kokoro. "It will never be over."

"Nii-san! You're back!" Makoto flung himself at Hikari.

"You're... not controlled by Hoko, are you? Some kind of droid?" Migoto asked.

"I don't believe so." Hikari hissed at her cousin.

"Ah, you are Hikari! Good, good." The Hyuuga girl smiled.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 pm
"If we want this to end we are going to have to take him down once and for all" Alure said, <I dont know kid, even if you use the susanoo we would be on a disadvanyage> Jubbi said to him, Alure smiled...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm
*as fanglong entered human world i followed him back*
me: i....i got to warn Hikari.......... she's in danger *sprouts wings and as fast as i can heads to konoha*
Fanglong: *enters the human realm* gggggggggrrrrrrrr *then begins to revert from his human form to his true form*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Alure sensed the chakra of Fanglong again, "This time I will fight with you" he said, <I want to end this right here, right now kid, so you better be prepeared to use my full power> he laughed, Alure had a determined look on his eyes...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 pm
*sees Alure and lands infront of him* Alure where is Hikari  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am
Hikari teleported home a while ago and was sitting in her room. "What a stressful week..." She muttered, too bored to actually do anything. Then she sensed the powerful chakra. "Hm... it seems like we're in danger again."
Rrright... He's going to kill me. Like, seriously kill me.
"I'm the host, he's going to be killing me too." Hikari murmured lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 pm
Kokoro shuddered as she felt Fanglong come back she turned to Zero and Kura "He's here...."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm
*Fanglong then let out a roar soo powerful that the mountains themselves crumbled*
me: crap *flies to konoha at mach 5 hoping to get to Konoha before Fanglong* please let me make it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Using the flying thunder god, Alure transported himself to Konoha, he was now at the gates, "We have to take him back to the woods, so the city doesnt get hurted" he said as he entered a battle position...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:49 pm
*finally arrives to Konoha and sees Alure then i land next to him*
Alure u can't beat him now that he knows the truth he'll stop at nothing to correct the damage that was done...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff