Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm
Oblen nods some. "I see..." he says, sitting there in silence for a moment before standing and turning away some. He closes his eyes to ask "... why... why did you... do this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 am
Mira bit her lip annd shrugged slightly "Like I said....I thought you should know....." Getting up she walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind her.Leaning against the wall in the hallway she clinched her teeth, trying to fight off tears and memories alike.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 pm
Oblen looks down, shaking his head as he hears Mira leave. He sighs some, not knowing what to do... He really wanted to know why she'd form a relationship with him and know that he's an 'enemy race'. He looks to his open palm to watch it as it slowly forms an aggressive fist. He looks up, eyes closed. "How... could I not sense such on her?... even a Halfling should have some sense about her... did she... build such a relationship, just to hurt me?... all that has happened... the looks of disgust on others... the introduction to new things to basically show my lack of knowledge in them?... the... strong feelings... is she trying to ruin something about me?... I know, something in her doesn't want to see me... fail... but... is something else pushing the other way?... some... intense hatred?... should I be angered or hurt?... should I be glade and accepting?... What do I do, what do I feel?... Why... would she pick now to be the time to... to tell me this?... after exiting one uncomfortable situation, she brings me into a shocking one?..." He thinks before sitting down and thinking some more. "Wait... Lenor... sounds familiar... is she?... no... she... couldn't... I don't know... I don't think so... Mira's not even 20... I couldn't of influenced Lenor's demise... unless I put upon her some odd poison from a long time ago, but that didn't sound like my style... could... Gravitor had done it?... I haven't seen him for a long time now... nor have I sensed his presence... long, long time... would he even be around here?... hm..." He puts his hand over his chin, trying to fix his puzzled mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm
Mira stood up abruptly and ran down the stairs, not caring who heard the pounding of her feet, and dashed out of the building.She continued to run, not stopping at the cross walks or boothering to see where she was going. Now I know why she had always told me to guard my heart.... Mira skidded to a stop in front of her uncle's old house, which was now an abandoned wreck.Walking up to it she paused slightly at the door He must hate me now... Opening the door she went inside quietly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm
Oblen heard a rushing of feet, abruptly taking away his thoughts as the swiftly got distant. He stands up swiftly and looks out the window to see Mira running off. He begins to reach for the doorknob to exit, but stops to frown and look down some. "She... fears me... again." He thought before sighing. "Well... I guess it's destined for me to be alone... forever... with a shattered heart, soul, and mind..." He thought turning away from the door with closed eyes. He had nowhere to go... Mira was his map and she was gone... He leans against the door and slides his back down it until sitting with a saddened sigh. He looks down some, but then quickly opens his eyes and looks up. "... Wait..." He said aloud before standing up and dashing out the door. He looks around before dashing threw the busy streets, looking around swiftly, but before able to make it across the street a car nails his side, causing him to flip over the car and fall to the ground. "... Ah... s**t..." He mumbles as he slowly stood. He looks around to see people staring at him in shock that he stood again, but he just shook his head and continues threw the streets with a limp and looks around swiftly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 am
Mira walked through the house, fighting back tears as she passed photo's of her past.Listening to the creaking floor boards, she moved her way through the house and up the stairs, stopping when she reached her mother's old room "Why did I come here.....?" Entering the room quietly she walked over to her mothers old vanity table, brushing her fingers over the old polished wood she smiled slightly.Then she frowned in confusion when she saw markings, like crude writing, scratched into the wood "What the hell..." She cocked her head slightly and studied them a little closer.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Oblen quickly makes his way down the street, but then a swarm of police cars and vans block his path and surround him, a spotlight as well. A wall of riot shields and guns are pointed at him as he hears several people yelling at him to get down, settle down, and not to move. He raises an eyebrow, a bit confused by the multiple orders as he raises his hands. A few men begin to make a run for him, but Oblen flaps his wings to be at a height out of their reach and arms still up. The officers ignore the raised hands and begin firing. He holds out his hands in the air as the bullets stop, like an invisible wall all around him prevented their movement. He then closes his eyes. They halt their fire and stare at him, amazed and afraid. He then wonders "... should I kill them with the bullets or just drop them?... It would be easy to just throw these into them, but then there'd be fearful stares at me... and... Mira... might view me as the monster that everyone else views me as... but... if I just drop them... they'll go after me... speak about me... and things could get worse... there's no easy choice..." After a few seconds he sighs and throws down his hands, bullets dropping to the ground. The police on the ground sigh and shakily enter their vehicles and drive their separate ways, but the helicopter with the spotlight on him wasn't backing down. The helicopter flies forward, leaning so that it looked like it was going to try to chop Oblen. Oblen holds out his hands as the helicopter advances for him. Slowly the helicopter slows to a floating halt, as well as the propeller or it which was just about touching a hand as it finally slowed to a stop. Oblen groans, it wasn't easy but he managed to stop the helicopter before it cut him up. He sets down the helicopter, letting go of it with a sigh of relief. The man in the helicopter beats at the control pad of the helicopter, for it was now broken and the propeller wouldn't start again. Oblen slowly lowered back to the ground to fall to one knee. He looks around slowly. Many people stared at him, confused on why such an evil looking thing with such powers took so much time to spare all those that had came for him. He looks down, not wanting the stares at all and thinking their stares aren't of such reasons. He shapeshifts into a dark cat and rushes into the alley, just looking to get away untraceable. He then slowly continues walking, looking around again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 pm
Mira's eyes widened slightly as the markings started to glow, and smolder.She let out a small scream as the vanity exploded, gasping slightly as her head hit the wall.She stared at the smoldering pieces of wood and frowned slightly "What the hell was that about...." She studied the wood and sighed slightly before turning around and running face first into the tormentor from her dreams and letting out a blood curddling scream she was knocked out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm
Oblen hears a scream from Mira and rushes towards the sound. He then looks around to hear another of her screams, this one sounding similar to a death-scream. He jumps in threw a window and shifts back to his normal self again as he looks around the room swiftly for Mira.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:29 am
Mira woke to feel a sharp pain in her stomach and seeing things rushing past her.Gasping slightly, realizing that she was being carried she started kicking "Let go of me!" She knew it was the person, if it was a person, that killed her mother.She continued kicking and landed a blow to the back of the guy's head, who let out a feral growl "Oblen!"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm
Oblen hears Mira's yell after a bit of time. He rushes towards the sound to find Mira being carried. He squints his eyes before jumping over the man to turn to him face to face. He points at him. "Let her go." He said in an annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 am
Mira squirmed and hit the back of his head again.Upon seeing Oblen, he let out a feral sounding snort and cocked his head "Long time no see old man.It's been what>Almost 20 years now hasn't it?" Mira continued her struggle to avail, carefully listening to what they said.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 am
Oblen takes a step back, bringing arms up to fork a fighting stance. "I said... Let her go..." He said, as if the man just asked to hear him again. He didn't wish to stand and listen, not to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 am
The man chuckled quietly "I'm quite sure you wont fight me at the moment.You may risk harming your precious little mutt.Truthfully, I'm rather surprised.I wouldn't have taken you for one to betray your own kind with a human, much less a halfbreed, Oblen." He tapped Mira's booted foot with the tip of a clawed finger and smirked.Mira scowled and brought her foot up and kicked him the the face.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "She's not a part of this... you know that... so you have no reason to hurt her... last chance, let her go."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games