Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:44 pm

*brain implodes* .... *drools*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:02 pm

[noise of passing air]

RubyRays

Seeker

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:06 pm

Invictus_88
*Francis opens the door quietly as he places his wand back into his robes, exits from the hidden room and closes it behind him, the stone closes shut leaving no trace of a line*

*he wanders nonchalantly out of the library and back to his dungeony rooms*

*Rachel sees the door open and gets up quickly.* Francis! Where is Angil?! *She watches the door as it disappears in front of her for the second time..*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:07 pm

*slinks though the library with her book on her head*

RubyRays

Seeker

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:34 pm

*after a few minutes, he returns with a very faint smile, he takes a book from one of the shelves and returns to the dungeon rooms*

ninja
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:08 pm

*looks over curious and slinks over, hidden beneath her book*

ninja

RubyRays

Seeker

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:20 pm

Evee sighs. She had a headache. When she sees Francis she jumps up at almost the same time as Rachel. "Francis, what are you up to?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:35 pm

Invictus_88
*after a few minutes, he returns with a very faint smile, he takes a book from one of the shelves and returns to the dungeon rooms*

ninja

*Rachel follows Francis into the dungeon and repeats her question:*WHERE is Angil? What happened in that room, Francis?

()Gaiagirl()

Crimson Tweety

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:02 pm

*sits there ignoring everyone flicking her lighter more*
it wont light*mumbles*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:05 am

()Gaiagirl()
Invictus_88

ninja

*Rachel follows Francis into the dungeon and repeats her question:*WHERE is Angil? What happened in that room, Francis?

*he turned round from the guttering candle on the desk and the texts from which he was writing and looked over his shoulder to see that Gryffindor girl, asking questions she shouldn't be*

You know, Rachel. You aren't supposed to be down here, it was assigned to me by Durmstrang and the Durmstrang rules apply here. Do you remember what I said about the Durmstrang rules?

*he places his quill pen flat on his desk*

I have no idea where she is, I plot rooms and passages. Not people, it's not a part of my map. It is her business where she is at any given time and it is her business if she gets herself into trouble of whatever sort and whatever gravity.

*he pauses, drawing the wand from his robes*

As for the room? Well, nothing of interest really. It may help my project along, it may not. All you need concern yourself with is that it is none of your business and that if you trespass on areas reserved for Durmstrang, then you may find yourself somewhere darker and more dangerous than most Hogwarts students are used to.

*he turns round a little further, a crease of thought appearing on his brow as he readies his faculties mentally for any foolish action she may attempt*

Now, I would suggest that you leave..

stare

Invictus_88

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:18 am

Evee follows Rachel and finds her in the dungeons talking to Rachel. Talking being a technical term. More like threatening Rachel. "Rachel, come on," Evee grabs her friend by the arm and spares Francis a glance. "Hello, Francis. Nice to see you again," she snarls, then pulls Rachel from the room.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:56 am

Lovely to see you too..

Good luck finding Angil! *he calls after the couple*

*he returns to his texts and continues writing, compiling aspects from the various books*

Invictus_88

Crimson Tweety

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:55 pm

*lights a peice of paper then blows it out*wasnt me eek
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:11 pm

Evee stops and stomps her foot when she hears Francis call after her. She gives herself over to a small temper tantrum, clenching her fists at her sides. "Bloody well damn you, Francis." she finally mutters through clenched teeth.
Well, we've certainly gone from admiring each other to hating each other's flesh and blood, or, at least, I have.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:47 pm

*smiling to himself, he gets up and swings the heavy oak door back closed before returning to writing. This time with a little more of a smile..*
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games