Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:45 pm

How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up to his satisfaction. "Unbelievable isn't a bad thing you know? As to normal things... I'm not so good with normal. So pray tell, What do you want to talk about?" He smiled at Alaric, for once a genuine smile not an obnoxious flirty smirk.
OOC:...

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli watched Cam quietly, wondering what he was thinking. She was glad Cersei had found someone else to occupy her attention, because she now had Cam.. mostly to herself. She glanced at Cait and Sam for a second, wondering what it was like to be able to just hold each other like that and be able to tell people you were together. It was strange for her to say, but she really wanted that with Cam. She blinked, a small smile forming on her lips at the idea.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Alaric smiled, his eyes amused.
"I guess you could say that, depending on how you read it." Alaric put his chin in his hand and watched the boy.If he wasn't good at normal, that'd probably change soon enough considering how many people he'd be around. When Rei asked him what he wanted to talk about it, Alaric nearly went directly to Quidditch, but decided against it. What he did bring up, however, could be considered similar.
"Well Rei, what are you interested in? Sports, music, art?"

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 am

♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Daddy...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin sighed and nodded. Well, at least he wasn't making fun of her...She glanced at the ball in her hand and ran a thumb over it. She nodded. It was the only snitch she had and it was given to her by her all-star Seeker, before he was actually her's. Cait kissed his cheek gently and laid against his chest. Perhaps this year wouldn't be horrible. Maybe she could manage trying out for Quidditch...

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:38 am

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Deep, low melodious laughter wrapped cool and serene sliding gently in the air and joining her fellow Gryffindor’s with ease, nearly disappearing into the midst of the castle’s chatter bouncing across the stone walls. When Remy began again about the quidditch games, a grin lurched forth, containing an explosion of happy that was just waiting to knock everybody out. ”They’re definitely worth seeing, but it can’t be as amazing as actually being in the game—I’ve always wanted to try out myself, but...” This time, Cersei blushed, twirling her finger through a lock of hair.

”I never was much of a coordinated type of person.” And that was putting it lightly. ”But there’s games year round, almost everywhere, depending on the season. I’m sure you’ll get the chance to go to one too, soon enough. It was the first time my mum ever decided to bring me along.” Suddenly, she bit back, a hint of a rouge shade colored her cheeks as she tried not to fall onto the subject of her mother too quickly, after all, she didn’t want anyone to know she’s the daughter of a famous veela singer. But most importantly, she didn't want anyone to know that she wasn't pureblood like she'd always said she was. ”So!” Cersei beamed, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible.

”Did you have fun this summer?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:22 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled and nodded as the topic changed to Quidditch. Poor Cersei wanted to try out! "I'll help you if you want to try out!" she said, beaming with pride. She loved quidditch with a passion, and so found helping people learn the game, was a passion also. She listened to the girl's words, and, just as she was about to comment, the subject was changed. "M-my summer?" she asked, a soft squeak to her voice. She turned her head and looked away, blushing slightly. Let's just say... It wasn't much fun."

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam smiled when Cait kissed him and looked at her as she rested against his chest. She seems a little better now, Sam thought to himself. He rested his cheek against her head and let out a long, low sigh. "The feast will start soon."

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 pm

♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin really hoped what Sam said was true. She looked up at him, "Do you think I should try out for quidditch again?" She asked. She wasn't sure if she was up for it this year. Cait chewed her lip, a lot of first years were trying out...Maybe she'd do it just to beat 'em out...

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam nodded when his girlfriend asked if she should try out for the team again. "Of course you should. You can definitely beat out the other Chasers for a spot. You did really well last year." Sam kissed her nose and smirked. "Plus, it's almost guaranteed with your boyfriend as team captain."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 pm

♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin smiled slightly. "I don't want to cheat, though..." She said quietly. She wasn't much of the cheating type. With relationships or tests. Cait almost found it difficult to cheat. She'd try out, but she wasn't going to use Sam to guarantee a spot.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam smirked when she didn't get his joke, but held out his pinky. "Alright then. I solemnly swear that I will not allow our relationship to interfere with my judgement. Pinky promise!" He nodded to his finger which was extended for a shake.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier replied to Seth. " Well, I look forward in the Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Flying, and Potions. Believe me, I have grown liking in those subjects. And I can't wait for the classes. " He smiled again. Back to his cheery self. He leaned to the front, and asked, " What about you? What classes are you looking forward to ? " He heard his stomach slightly growling. ' Oh dear, I'm getting hungry. '

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy, Hungry
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I wanna try out in Quidditch! If first years are permitted. And if I learn about it.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Seth
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Gryffindor Students, Seth

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my lap

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sleeping

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:39 am

♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin smiled and held out her pinky. She wrapped her pinky around his. "Pinky promise." She whispered before pecking his lips. Cait used to do that with Darren when she asked him to do something for her when she didn't want people to know what she was doing. But right now, she was feeling slightly better. Cait ran a thumb over the snitch again and closed her eyes.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:45 am

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Knitted brows furrowed in confusion as Remy became sheepish, Cersei couldn’t begin to imagine why, although, she did try. Floated images of sitting at home, bored, and doing chores, had suddenly flooded her mind, but she shook them away with a single shake of her head. No, that was cause for a boring summer, not... A secretive one. But, Cersei, if anyone, knew the extremities people would go to keep a secret safe. After all, it was her mother that had told her, ’only two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.’

”Oh… Er-I’m sorry,” her words meshed together with haste. ”I didn’t mean to…” Cersei paused. To what? She didn’t know. Right now, she wished that Remy would say something, tell her anything, even if it was a lie—Cersei would have never known the difference anyway, gullible as she is. She just didn’t want to end this on such a bad note.

”Well, hey, I’d really, really love the practice!” Suddenly, she grinned, trying to turn back time as if what had just happened had never really happened at all.

Hell, who would have thought that all of this time—all she needed to do was pretend to need help in quidditch. Not that she couldn’t use the help, but, as long as she wasn’t rolling in the dirt, or drenched in sweat, she wasn’t so bad…. Unless she broke a nail, then, well, all Hell would break loose, and not in the favor of her team, either.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 am

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

"I think I will really enjoy transfiguration. Also Defense Against the Dark arts seem really interesting." He replied. all the classes seemed cool but there he was especially looking forwards too. 'And probably potions too" He added.
"Do you think you'll be joining any clubs?"

(OOC~)

Wake up, This is no hallucination. This is what we have become, this is what dreams are made of.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games