Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius sat down at the table he watched the sorting. He'd rather be at the ravenclaw table with his friend then seeing new students who would most likely be blood purist. He'd also rather start the tryouts for Quidditch team.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Ronyo had managed to get in just as the sorting started, something he was used to doing but felt he should have been there sooner as Head Boy. Thankfully he had not missed the first to be sorted in the Slytherin house, who was a small girl who looked surprised by the revelation. He knew that look well enough and made his way over to the new housemate and sat down near here for the time being with a smile.

"Welcome to the house of silver and green. Ronyo Storm a pleasure to meet you young miss. I know that face well enough and if I can put some of those fears at ease I will try. This is not so much the infamous house you may have read books about in years past. There are several good hearted people within the Slytherin house some just have greater ambitions or more cunning traits than others is all. One thing I have always said and I hope it helps some, not all Slytherin are snakes," He gave the girl a wink and a pat on the shoulder as he looked up to watch the rest of the sorting.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

When Amanda arrived at the Slytherin table, she saved two seats for he friends Eretria and Leonidas. She still hasn't seen the boy yet, but she knew she would soon.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle had lost track of time while chatting with Ada and was now seemingly getting to the table after Ronyo. She chuckled quietly and walked towards him, taking a seat next to him. She smirked at the young first year across from him. "Not all Slytherin's are snakes.. but they all have traits you should be wary of." She said, as Ronyo finished his words. She jabbed a thumb towards the white haired boy. "Even mister head boy over here."
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil was rather displeased that Chance ran off with his sister and he didn't get a chance to catch up after he told there father he'd look out for her. He looked around for her to get there not really caring about the new students. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn yawned as she got to the Slytherin table. She still had Chance's jacket on underneath her house robes. She sighed and sat down. The jacket smelled like Chance and it made her smile. She glanced up and down the table wondering where her twin was. She hoped he wasn't to mad about Chance dragging her away... or kissing her forehead. She hadn't exactly told him about anything that had happened over summer. She saw her brother and quickly moved to sit next to him, poking him gently in the side as hello.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm
The reflection of false hope
we kept the secrets in the dark
and the values of our brothers inside
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-Blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rui walked over to the Slytherin table with ease. She had a feeling she would end up here. She smirked, looking at everyone around her. She quickly took a seat next to a boy with brown and green eyes. She had not a clue who he was, but he didn't look quite happy to be here and that made her wonder why. She said nothing though, waiting to see if he would speak first.

you take this place for granted
and you realize it's never enough
I've been waiting so long
Your death is written on paper
my heart is fueled by hatred

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil looked to his sister. “Good of you to return. I was about to send a search party.” He sounded more angry then he meant to be. But they use to be so close and now Jazz was running off with out him keeping secrets from him. With there father angry at her he felt like he needed to keep her safe but he could not with her leaving him doing who knows what with Chance.
User Image

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius glanced at the girl who sat beside him. He didn't really know what to say so he said nothing to her. He wondered what Ver was doing, He looked to the Ravenclaw table for her.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 pm
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ♥

Serafina's eyes widened when the hat said Slytherin. ' I thought I would be in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. I never thought I would be in Slytherin. ' she thought as she jumped down and went to the Slytherin table. " Well, this has become rather, unexpectedly fun. " she said as she sat down, just across a girl, who is also a first year. Referring to Rui . Her green eyes scanned the place, maybe for the people she knew at the boat ride, or somewhere, then she looked back to the girl right in front of her. She thought that maybe this was the time she could get friends, so she said to her, " Hello. I'm Serafina. Serafina Lancaster. " she cheerfully smiled at her when she introduced herself.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Shocked, then Delighted
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Being friendly

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Slytherin might be good, wait, it is good. Can't wait for classes.
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Slytherin Table

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Slytherin students, and everyone
Wearing

Out Of Cookies:

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jalsyn flinched at the angry tone in her brother's voice. She looked at him and chewed her lip. She and Chance had agreed to keep it, whatever it was, a secret. "I can take care of myself Virgil.. and anyways I was with Chance. No need to worry...." She trailed off quietly and looked at her lap. She hated not telling him, and she was really bad at keeping anything from him, but for one she had Chance hadn't told anyone what had happened that summer day, and two she was afraid of what his reaction might be. He had always been protective, how would he react to Chance... kissing her? She didn't know.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm
The reflection of false hope
we kept the secrets in the dark
and the values of our brothers inside
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Half-Blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rui raised an eyebrow as the girl spoke to her. She let a smile grace her features. She was good at acting, and that she was glad about. This girl did not seem the Slytherin type and being able to pull off any kind of act was good for her. She could be Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Gryffindor when need be. Few people saw through her disguises and she doubted this girl was any different. "Rui Owen"

you take this place for granted
and you realize it's never enough
I've been waiting so long
Your death is written on paper
my heart is fueled by hatred

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria made her way over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Amanda. She eyed the new students with interest. She didn't know how they'd honestly be, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep her eyes on them. At least whatever information she could get would be useful later. She nodded toward Amanda, still wondering if her friend would keep her silence. She had a feeling she would, but there was still the mistrustful part of her that disagreed with her. Sighing, she pulled her hair behind her, and fixed a lazy eye on each of the new arrivals.

----------------------------------
State: Calculating
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda smirked as Eretria showed up. "Any sign of Leo?" she asked, hoping that at least somebody has seen the boy. Why was she so obsessed with finding him tonight? There was a different feeling in her stomach when she thought about him. When Leonidas was around, the empty void in her gut that she felt at the moment would just disappear.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius looked to the new girls he guess he should try to go out of his comfort zone and say something.“Hi I'm Darius Silver. Nice to meet you two.” He was sure he sounded stupid, maybe it was better if he kept quite.
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games