Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Eytucan -Split personality (Click for uncert)
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Zelt'sin - Yin-bug (Click for uncert)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: unknown
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Iknimaya
Any Requirements: Fit with family preferably.. but give us what you got.
List of all Throwbacks:
Eytucan's brother Eytucan's sister Zelt'sins sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Maybe
A bit of history about the family: King and queen. Possible special ranks.
Extra: Not really. <3

Closing Time:

They have not been chosen yet btw!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm
Applying for: Vlam x Ea
Name of SoA: Tith
Meaning: Greek for 'to burn'
Appearance: Mother's eyes. Her base pelt color Vlam's shade of red, with markings that resemble her's in the gold/silver coloration. She'll have her father's backstripe in black. Her mane/tail will be black with silver streaks.
Visual reference: ;; I am really bad at refs so YEAH.
Personality: Tith is reserved an observant. She'll learn to be this way from an early age, picking up on physical cues from her father since he cannot speak. She is forever the observer, sitting on the outside of the scenes and figuring out what is right, and what is wrong. Despite having opinions though, she rarely speaks them, only voicing her thoughts when it is absolutely necessary. Some consider Tith to be as mute as her father, though she obviously has no physical injury that prevents her from talking. She just prefers not to waste her breath, and say things that matter.
Any additional requirements that the family has: c: She'll stay in the pride foreevvaarrsss.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 pm
Name of SoA: Chaud
Meaning: Hot
Appearance: *Point at Ref*
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/firekintry.jpgl
Personality: Mostly built in RP, but he might be a little vain.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Mrph. Sorry, brainage is all over.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 pm
Applying for: Eytucan and Zelt'sin
Name of SoA: Sevin pamtseo
Meaning: Pretty music
Origin: Legitimate Na'vi (I have the info book so I wouldn't feel right if I didn't pick a legit Na'vi name XD )
Appearance: See ref for main concept. Additional details:
-Am okay with her "mask" coloration and her feet color being Eytucan's black coat color~ -Also fine with her base coat color being the same color as his mane, which looks to me to be a bit brighter than Zelt'sin's base coat color?
-CC for the color of the stripes, just so long as it's some shade of blue that's darker than her base coat and 'pops' from her base coat color. :3 Am fine with a gradient being in the stripes like Zelt'sin's stripes have too >3<
-The white spots fade out as they go into the dark area on her feet, but the stripes don't fade
-Color of her eyes is CC, I don't care. 8D
Visual reference: Reference
Personality: Easily distracted, loves to climb, loves the stars, loves the night, sweet but very outspoken, sometimes speaks too quickly, before she has the chance to think.
Any additional requirements that the family has: homg. Na'vi royalty Litter. CANNOT NOT TRY FOR CUSTOM-IN!! 8D And it would be so fun to have a cub to play in the upcoming Meta!! ESPECIALLY a royal cub! 8D *squirm*  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:45 pm
Split Personality
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Eytucan -Split personality (Click for uncert)
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Zelt'sin - Yin-bug (Click for uncert)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: unknown
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Iknimaya
Any Requirements: Fit with family preferably.. but give us what you got.
List of all Throwbacks:
Eytucan's brother Eytucan's sister Zelt'sins sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Maybe
A bit of history about the family: King and queen. Possible special ranks.
Extra: Not really. <3

Closing Time: N/A

Also:

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
Silron'zem by split personality
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner:
Vinata (~Kiana_Nala~)
User Image
Pride: Iknimaya
Throwbacks:
Silrons father
Vinata's side
Mother x Father

Same as above. Only not royal cubs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:20 am
Okay, Vlam and Ea is now closed! Here are winners:

[ Lady Kiya ]
Name of SoA: Banhishikha
Meaning: Flame
Appearance: Reff - Tail fluff should be black, eye should be like mothers, but one gray and one red
Visual reference: [x] - Tail fluff should be black, eye should be like mothers, but one gray and one red
Personality: Pending. ^^
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't be leaving the pride at all. :3

Krysin
Name of SoA: Tith
Meaning: Greek for 'to burn'
Appearance: Mother's eyes. Her base pelt color Vlam's shade of red, with markings that resemble her's in the gold/silver coloration. She'll have her father's backstripe in black. Her mane/tail will be black with silver streaks.
Visual reference: ;; I am really bad at refs so YEAH.
Personality: Tith is reserved an observant. She'll learn to be this way from an early age, picking up on physical cues from her father since he cannot speak. She is forever the observer, sitting on the outside of the scenes and figuring out what is right, and what is wrong. Despite having opinions though, she rarely speaks them, only voicing her thoughts when it is absolutely necessary. Some consider Tith to be as mute as her father, though she obviously has no physical injury that prevents her from talking. She just prefers not to waste her breath, and say things that matter.
Any additional requirements that the family has: c: She'll stay in the pride foreevvaarrsss.

If you did not win, everyone who posted up until this point may try in this month's march mega customs. <3333

Mimsey

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:45 am
;; eee thank you Mims! <333  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:47 am
Oh snap! I won. @o@ <3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 am
Applying for: Eytucan and Zelt'sin
Name of SoA: Ele'wll
Meaning: "thorny, cactus"
Appearance: Ref, mother's white stripes on front and back legs and the tail, capped by a variation of the father's leg markings. Part of father's back markings in grey, facial markings and shoulder marking taken from aunt and uncle. Under eye marking on just the left eye, two side dots on both eyes. Small white dots like the mother's scattered all over the body, more than shown on the ref. Dark grey eyes and mane/tail color from aunt.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: As soft as Ele'wll may look he is at his heart a tactician. As he ages he will become especially interested in the sneakier ways to control unrest within the pride. He will be the sort to give vague threats, though he would never strike another in the open. More likely he will go to great lengths to make their lives complicated until they bend to the way he believes they should be. As a cub he will look up to his parents immensely and will support them in however they choose to rule the pride, though he may not always get along with those his own age. He will lean more toward the physical aspect of life than the spiritual, but will never be disrespectful of those that like his mother, are more inclined the other way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None, though I could see him taking on a sort of spy/silver tongue rank as he ages.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 am
Applying for: Silron'zem and Vinata
Name of SoA: Vawm’tìlor
Meaning: Dark beauty
Appearance: Ref!
Visual reference: Ref (Alternate version: xxx)
Personality: A good little girl. Even as a cub she has a haunting voice so she'll become an Artisan in the future. She is very gentle and she'll spend many days practicing her skills around younger cubs as she grows. She likes to surround herself with pretty, shiny things.
Any additional requirements that the family has: =)

Note: I already used my slot for the month so this would be for the Major Customs Month Thread if accepted. ^.^

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:29 pm
Applying for: Silron'zem x Vinata
Name of SoA: Sitha
Meaning: 'Conceal' in Zulu
Appearance: Father's base pattern, mothers black body base (the lighter shade? I want to see the lines.) Father's blue eyes. Mother's face mask marking. Stripe color from Vinata's eye color.
Visual reference: [Ref]
Personality: Will likely do most of her developing through RP, but she'll be a very focused individual. Spiritually proud and devoted, while working to better herself constantly in hopes of doing her parents proud. She'll enjoy physical activity, and will love constant companionship with pride members.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None, but *hearts* <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm
Aww, thank you, Mimsey ;3; heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:31 pm
Applying for: Silron'zem x Vinata

Name of SoA: Txe'lan 'ekong
Meaning: Heartbeat in Na'vi
Appearance: Base coat black with white mask and stomach. Green head and tail tuff. Green to dark blue stipes. occasional white spot. Green freakles across the face. Light blue eyes that match Vinata.
Visual reference: Here! (Stripes are CC in design)
Personality: Txe'lan 'ekong is a quiet cub. She isn't very social around other lions. The only time she can be caught talking is when she is talking to trees. She feels a deep connection to the nature around her. In someways she considers it just as important as he real family. Most of the time she is a bit of a spacecase and isn't aware of too much that happens around her. Despite this she is clever, she just doesn't like to show off.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 pm
Applying for: Silron'zem and Vinata
Name of SoA: Zalios'akys
Meaning: Green Eyes
Appearance: See ref!
Visual reference: [x] I fail at stripes, so please have fun with them and random dots! I'm fond of the ones under her eyes and the three near her shoulder. Pretty much everything else is CC in size, shade, and shape! c:
Personality: Rambunctious, easily excitable, and ever eager to please. Zalios is the sort of lioness to act first and ask questions, later, which may or may not get her into a spot of trouble from time to time. She wears her heart on her sleeve, so to speak, and tries to do what she believes is right. She's hardheaded, but loving and will do whatever she can to aid her brothers and sisters.
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm
They rolled 5 cubs. We have yet to get them. When we do, we will chose a form/s and post them; and it is up to you to send payment.!

Silron and vinata that is.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games