Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 pm
The Acacia Triplets

Zane-Jasmine-Erianthe

Ravenclaw+Slytherin+Ravenclaw

Zane felt a bit amused to see his master attempt to be romantic toward Cat. He seemed awkward and unaccostumed to the feeling. Somehow, the Ravenclaw felt that meant he would be dragged into giving him lessons on showing affection to girls. Something he had to admit he wasn't too experienced in. At least at the moment anyways.

He saw the look that he gave Trinity, it wasn't one that he wished to see ever again. It sent chills down his spine. He followed Roi to the carriages, unconcerned with what his red haired sisters were up to.

Erianthe and Jasmine continued to wander about the station, trying to see if they could find anyone to share a carriage with. If not, they would be more than happy to share one together.

Second Years

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Zane Ashford

First YearUnsorted

═━┈┈━═

Zane shifted his feet looking around in all direction's it has been a while since he had seen hogsmeade. The carrige's awaited for older students to take the to the school when he saw that there was nothing in front of them he thought.
{I wonder what make's them go?}
His eye's shifted back to the teacher who was waiting for other fist years it was taking forever to get going. The wait was enough to make somone go mad.
{I wonder if every first year student has these thought of just running for the carriges to sneak in?}
He thought.Shifting his eye's to meet all the eye's of his fellow first years.

═━┈┈━═

Living in the past

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

Woil got off the train and sighed, he honestly wondered what this year would hold for him. He was one of the last people to get off. People were already getting on their carriages, he waited for his little brother and then they made their way to the carriages. He had a lot to do, when Roi had stolen his body he made so many changes that Woil doesn't really have a life of his own. He has to get electives, quit the Quidditch team, and several other things. He sighed and smiled at his brother,
"Ready for school little bro?" He asked his younger brother.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Sad.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Trinity suddenly went back to her silence when she saw the eyes of Roi. She normally wasn't one to fear him but wit that look she knew she was in trouble. She fell into her place behind him and took her place in the carriage which was as far away as she could be from all of them without actually leaving the carriage. Trinity glared at darkening sky and folded her arms. "Sweet indeed " She muttered just quiet enough for Roi not to hear.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc; new outfit in pic. sorry for the kind of crappy post!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Better get going!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

She looked over around and had a good amount of first years. Smiling at them, "It's wonderful to meet you all, I am Professor McKenny, the Care of Magical Creatures Teacher as well as the Keeper of Game, Keys, and Grounds. I'm glad you will be joining us here at Hogwarts. Now we must be on our way. Follow me! " She added making her way to the lake.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Post here next◥

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Still petting the small bunny in her bag, Daisy moved through the crowd. This place was simultaneously getting more crowded as it emptied. The first years were moving towards Professor McKenny and from there they would begin their trip across the lake. More students however poured out from the depths of train. Daisy saw Colton, her only housemate she'd seen so far. She hadn't even seen Levana, the friend of her brother's whom she adored. Daisy had three older sisters...at least she would if they weren't dead. Levana and Rose were very much like her new older sisters. Neither however were in sight just like her brother. Daisy felt a wave of panic rush over her as those thoughts came back. Sometimes it was hard to remind herself that she wasn't alone.

Before she could quell the thoughts completely, Spade slipped out of her bag, landing easily near her feet. Blue eyes went wide as the little thing took off down the platform. "Spade no! Come back here!" Daisy cried knowing the rabbit wouldn't stop. Taking off after him, she did her best to avoid running into people. There were too many things that could happen to her precious pet out here with so many people. Sadly though the young Gaunt didn't manage her goal of not hitting people. More then a few yelled at her to watch where she was going, a few others more unpleasant sounding things. Her eyes never left the flashes of white darting between the black trousers and knee highs of her fellow students. Silently she was thankful for buying a white rabbit.

Finally there was enough of a gap that Daisy took a chance, a move that would have her brother laughing, she dove at it. The small rabbit let out a tiny squeak like sound when her hands closed around it. "Got you! Little rascal. I'm going to have to put a leash on you mister." She giggled as she pushed herself up to her knees. That was when Daisy realized she had damn near hit another student. Looking up she was greeted by the sight of a pale blond haired boy with a Ravenclaw tie. Next to him was another young man whom she could only assume was related to him with how much they looked alike. A blush rose to her face as she realized how she must look. Her bangs were falling into her face which meant her clips were gone. There was dirt streaked down her front and she could feel the sting of a scrapped knee. Oh this was lady like. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry. Spade got loose...I didn't hit you did I?" Daisy asked as she hurried to her feet the rabbit now complacent in her grasp. Silly thing had a love for being held.

Lost in the flower field: Spade, a pair of Ravenclaws
He loves me, he loves me not: Embarrassed yet relieved
A flower crown upon my head: I can't believe I just did that

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil felt the spot where she smacked and smiled and shook his head.
"It's okay, that's a cute bunny you have." He said as he looked at it, he heard the First years leaving and he watched as they left down to the lake, two years ago, that's what he had been doing...

He smiled back at her and noticed the yellow tie and rose an eyebrow,
"You're in Hufflepuff? Wait, I think you're in my year... Daisy! Daisy Gaunt?" He said as he remembered the girls name. He wasn't very cheerful however, so much on his mind, something that honestly shouldn't belong in a 14 year old boy.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None... I think.
Mood: Sad.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose looked around the busy station as she got off the train. Her brother had not been with her in the cabin. This had worried her considering what had happened not to long ago. Dante's personality had made such a violent shift that she even feared him if only a little bit. Her worry melted away though when she spotted a flash of blond rushing through the crowd. She smiled at her friend Daisy and giggled a little as she saw the cause of her hurry. The silly white rabbit that she had helped her pick out was rushing off at high speed. When Daisy hit the dirt Rose lifted her skirt and rushed toward her to help.

Daisy had lifted herself by the time she got to her side. Reaching out she helped brush off the dust from her.
"You must keep a better eye on him Daisy" she said with a soft chuckle then turned to the boy in front of her,"Hello" she said with a curtsy.Turning back to Daisy she smiled but looked worried,"Are you alright?"

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Blah
✔Status: Single

He smiled when Lucas stuck his tongue out at him and stuck his tongue out in response. I made a friend, he thought to himself happily. Then he heard the red-headed lady telling them it was time to go. He trotted up to Lucas. "Come on Lucas, it's time to go."

Out Of Character: {Exit to The Lake}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

The blond wizard chuckled and released his girlfriend's vision, adding, "Sadly not, I'm afraid. A talking monkey would be far more interesting." With that, he spun her around and place a firm, yet gentle kiss on her lips. The past month with only her words in front of him oozed out; his affections for her were plainly obvious in the way he kissed her. Finally, he pulled away, albeit only slightly. "My gorgeous Prefect girlfriend shouldn't be late for the feast. Let's grab a cart."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm
Adair Reynolds
Incoming 1st Year

Adair sat in an empty carriage waiting for the signal for first years to leave the train. To be honest he was nervous of what Hogwarts may be like, but he was also excited for the challenges and knowledge it would bring him. Perhaps even he'd make a friend here, though that meant he'd have to break free from all of the new texts grasps long enough to socialize. What a challenge that will be when it comes to it, he thought, leaning his head back a bit and closing his eyes. How much longer could the ride there be?

Just as he felt the comforting fingers of sleep lulling him away he heard an authoritative voice from further up the train. Had they stopped already? surely he hadn't dozed that long. Rising from his seat, he peeked from the door to see if much traffic had left other carriages yet, also to hear better at what the person up front was saying.

People were indeed leaving, so naturally he grabbed his bags and headed towards the front, now with a slight shine of embarrassment washing over his face.

Adair took notice of the Professor guiding the first years to the lake, though he didn't lift his head up fully to look her in the eye. Hopefully I won't be so frazzled the first day of class, he hoped to himself as he continued for the lake.

[continuing to the lake]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil blinked as he saw another girl join him, was he becoming popular? No, They were just concerned, it wasn't to befriend him. No, who would want to befriend a sort of nobody like him?
"N-No, I'm fine. However, we should hurry. We'll have to walk if all the carriages leave without us." He said chuckling and nodding to them both, he made his way to the carriages and he smiled as he saw one. He offered to help the ladies and aided them to get into the carriage. He waited for Yia to get in and then he got in.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Nervous...
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:12 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Lucas smiled as he realized, maybe the two will or would be friends, this was his first actual friend. He only had bullies and his brother. Now he had a friend, he couldn't believe it. He looked up as the teacher told the boys to follow her and smiled and nodded as he moved down after the rest of the students. He was honestly scared, he was entering something he didn't really know, and without his brother... But still, he held his older brother's words to heart... You need to grow up...

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Daisy flushed when the boy called her by name. He remembered her....taking a closer look she smiled when her mind brought him up in her memory. They had talked their first time here, and shared more then a few classes together. Woil the boy with the last name she couldn't properly pronounce. Before she could even begin to dust herself off Rose appeared and began to dust her off. Why was it after she public humiliated herself that everyone started to appear? Couldn't they have done so before hand? You know before she rushed around the platform like a maniac? Letting the older girl help get her somewhat more presentable Daisy tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. Almost loosing Spade, check. Public embarrassment that is assuming anyone noticed, check. Feeling simultaneous alive and a fool, check. Yep just a normal day at Hogwarts.

"Daisy, yes. It's nice to see you again, Woil." Daisy answered with a smile. Another smile crossed her face when Rose smiled at her. She was so happy to see her again, her adopted sibling. "I know Rose. He was in his bag and I thought he was secure. I think I should have named him rascal instead of Spade." She continued with a laugh. When Woil said they needed to get moving she smiled again and followed, Spade in hand and Rose with her. Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad after all. "Thank you sir." Daisy was capable of climbing in the carriage by herself but right now her knee was smarting and figured help would be more then wonderful. Settling into her seat she waited for the rest of their group to join them.

"So Woil, how have you been? Did you have a good summer?" Daisy asked once the carriage began to move. She knew they hadn't got much of a chance to talk before and frankly she felt a fool for never getting to know her yearmates. It was no wonder she had no friends hell she barely knew her own housemates! This year was going to be different and already it was starting out so. Maybe this was a sign that it was ok to branch out. That she was allowed to get to know people whether or not Charon said so. Granted her brother never tried to control who she knew but Daisy knew her brother's protective streak held no bounds.

Lost in the flower field: Spade, Woil, Yia and Rose
He loves me, he loves me not: Embarrassed a bit still but happy
A flower crown upon my head: New year, new start

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Rose smiled. It was nice to see Daisy getting along with others her own age. Seeing the boy was Ravenclaw made her smile. She knew from experience that such boys were very good friends. When Woil offered to help them to a carriage she smiled."what a wonderful gentlemen you are, thank you" she said as she accepted the help. Once inside she joined daisy on one side of her. Since Daisy was starting a conversation Rose chose to remain silent and wait for an opening to comment.

As she waited she found her mind drifting away. Her concentration on the conversation fading as well. So many things had been on her mind. Dante's sudden and most damaging change with Xenos, the sudden disappearance of Yuan whom she had come to like rather well. A faint blush filled her cheeks but she pushed it away without drawing attention to herself. She worried so much for those two. So when she saw that her other friends were doing well it helped ease her stress.

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games