Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ moved his hands, turning around in the male's arms to face him. He wrapped his around Alex's and pulled him into another kiss. After a few minutes, he let the male go, smiling a little. "It's good to like someone to the point where you don't want to leave them..." He said softly, gently running his fingers over the male's back, smiling a little bit. "You don't always have to fear getting close to a person Alex, trust me...And when the time comes that you do get close to someone, you'll feel as if the whole world has stopped and it's just you and that one person..." He said softly...

He'd know, he'd felt it before, and often times, a little while with Alex...Not as intense, but it was close to it...He liked Alex, couldn't get enough of him...He was like, in a way, his own brand of heroin, he just couldn't stop...And he wouldn't until he knew Alex was his and his alone, even then he wouldn't stop being this attracted to him...He didn't know why he wanted to be so close to Alex, didn't know why he didn't seem to want anyone else but him...To be tortured and loved at the same time...He certainly was a masochist...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It wasn't that the poke had hurt all that much, he was just sensitive and had next to no tolerance for pain. He snorted at the males reply, grinning up at him. "Oh like you know your way around a barn." he said, laughing a bit. "Alright enough teasing for now." He looked down as the male took his hand in his own, then glancing back at him, nodding to his response on dinner. "Alright, I know a good little place on park avenue. We'll go there, then we can play pick the art gallery that isn't hosting a private party, and while we're there, I'll think of a few more places we can hit before calling it a night." he replied, smiling back at the male and like Liam did to him, keeping his details to the bare minimum. Though he did like the males cooking, he didn't want to make him cook twice in one days. He could save that for another date, maybe the next time he decided to use the male as a model for his artwork or whenever he invited him over to his house again. Whichever came first.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" As Alaine teased him again, Liam couldn't help but stick his tongue out him childishly. It wasn't that hard to find his way around a barn, though he wasn't sure if he could ever hurt an animal just for food. Sure he was content with other people doing it, and eating after it was already packed and sold in a store. Liam preferred to not know where his food came from at times. He just wanted to cook and eat it. He nodded as Alaine spoke about enough teasing. Liam couldn't promise anything but he could try. "Sounds like a good idea." He spoke smiling cheerfully at the male. Liam was glad the male didn't want him to cook, after all he could do it another time. For now, he was just content with hanging out with Alaine. "So what did you want to do till then?" He asked curiously as he looked down at the male's hand. Liam smiled as he looked it over seeing the male's hand was bigger than his own in length but still seemed small to him. He looked back up at the male as he thought about what to do since it was still early. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine knew that it wouldn't be long until they went back to teasing one another, but for the moment he wanted to get away from that subject. He just couldn't help but feel that had they continued on like that, one or both of them would end up getting mad or upset about something that might get said. And he wanted to avoid any and all conflict with the male as much as possible. He nodded his head as the male agreed to his terms, that familiar warm, fuzzy feeling bubbling up in his gut with giddy anticipation. He felt like kissing the male again, but wasn't sure if now was the best time to do so. Sitting back against the soft cushions, he stared up at the male, shrugging his shoulders in answer to his question. "I don't know. What do you feel like doing?" he asked in return. Honestly, he was quite content just sitting there doing nothing with the male. Just being there was enough for him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam heard the male speak, and couldn't help but smile up at him. He didn't like that whole I don't know, what do you wanna do, thing. Silence wasn't something he was content with, and it was clear he wasn't able to just sit around and do nothing. Liam looked at the male cheerfully and smiled at him, "There's a lot we could do." He spoke as he teased the male once again. Liam knew he promised not to tease the male but that didn't mean he wouldn't. He leaned closer toward the male, and kissed him. Liam didn't think that making out was what the male had meant by doing something but it was doing something. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine knew that asking what the male wanted to do was a terrible response, but he was drawing nothing but blanks. He didn't know what else they could do and thought that since it was the males house, it would be polite to let him decide. He blushed lightly as the male again started up teasing him. He sat there, trying to think of a quick, witty way to comeback at the male, only to lose all train of thought as his soft lips brushed against his own. It too him about three seconds to realize what was happening before his body reacted and he was kissing back.He pulled back a fraction of an inch to take a peak up at the male through his long eyelashes.Smiling, he again leaned forward, taking another kiss from his lips.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he kissed the male he couldn't help but smile against his lips. He was surprised the male hadn't come back with anything as he normally did, but perhaps he had been to quick. Liam felt the male start to kiss him back after awhile before he soon pulled away. He opened his eyes and looked at the male curiously before he was kissed again. Liam turned his body slightly as he kissed the male, since it seemed awkward and uncomfortable in his position. He kissed the male's lips happily as he moved his free hand up and moved it behind the male's head. Liam held onto the male's neck lightly, as he continued to kiss him. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

He stayed quiet because he didn't want to hurt the males feelings, went along with what he did so that too didn't hurt him. It seemed lately his life was revolving around not upsetting Daniel. He knew him to be stronger than his worries let him think he might be, but what could he do. After being friends with him for so long, it was hard to say no without knowing what his reaction might be. He'd seen him at both his best and his worst, he knew how sensitive he could be to things. It was for these reasons that he'd so much as contemplated leaving the male forever. He'd thought that leaving would be far easier than ever having to explain the whole "I'm not gay" situation, but now he wasn't so sure. He was still uneasy around the male, but he was usually like that about any of his relations when he first got with someone. Although he wasn't sure they were technically together right now and this was nothing like those relationships. Sitting down across from the male, he nibbled on his food and sipped his coffee, trying not to inhale too deeply as he feared the smells would overwhelm him and threaten to upset his stomach. As he chewed his food, he peaked up at the male, seeing him go through his phone and frowning at the screen. "Everything, okay?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:59 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Kissing the male, he felt both the couch and the male shift beside him. He too, turned a tad to the male so the angle wasn't awkward between. He smiled against the males lips when he felt his hand at the nape of his neck. Alaine gave the male long, soft, sensual kisses, his free hand reaching out blindly to the males waist, pulling him closer towards him. Squeezing his hand, he soon let go to wrap both arms loosely around his waist. Playfully nibbling at his bottom lip, gently pulling and sucking on it before letting it go with a wet pop.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:21 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Releasing Alain's hand, Liam slipped both his hands around his neck. He returned the male's long kiss as he felt a hand on his waist. Liam moved closer toward the male as he was pulled closer. He shifted his legs out from beneath him as he gladly moved closer toward the male. Liam continued to kiss the male, as he felt him nipping on his lip, as he gently pulled on it before releasing it. He smiled against the kiss as he soon pulled away from Alaine's lips to take a breath . Liam kept his arms around the male's neck as slipped closer toward him. He kissed the male again, kissing him long and deep. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine held the male close to his body like he was some kind of precious treasure he didn't want to be snatched away. He felt the males smile against his lip as he teased him. When they parted minutes later, he took a feel deep breathes, staring up at the male all the while. His eyes glazed over with, his cheeks were slightly flushed and he swore his stomach was going to explode with jitters when the male decided to kiss him again. His eyes fluttered closed, the male moving closer, his arms tightening around his neck. Parting his lips as the male kissed him, enjoying the feel and how long it took from one kiss to slip into another. It got to the point he'd long lost track of when one would begin and the other would end, he was in absolutely no rush to stop and take count. Alaine kept one hand at the dip in the males lower back, his fingertips slipped under the edge of his shirt, feeling his smooth, soft skin. His other hand was easing down the males thigh, fingers lightly gripping at the male as if to hold him in place.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:03 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As the male held onto him, he felt comfortable in his arms. He hadn't realized it had been such a long time since someone held him like this in a manner. It was nice to actually be held like this without a worry or a care. Liam kissed the male feeling his lips upon his own as they kissed. He slipped one of his hands into the male's hair as they kissed. Liam felt the male's hands move on his back. He shivered at the touch of Alaine's hand as it moved beneath his shirt. Liam kissed the male nipping at his bottom lip even as the male held onto him feeling his hand moving over his thigh. He pulled away from the male's lips, kissing him one last time before pulling away. Liam smiled at the male shyly as he slipped his hand away from the male's hair and back around Alaine's neck. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Being like this was easy for him. They were in no rush, each kiss was slow, sweet, he was more than comfortable being with the male. Keeping his hands where they were, he stopped trying to pull the male closer as they were about as close as they were gonna get without somebody getting in the others lap. He held still for a moment while the male pulled and nipped at his lip, smiling against lips before he pulled away. He licked his lips as he stared curiously at the male, replacing both hands at the males waist. He panted faintly, his cheeks painted bright crimson and he could feel his hair defying gravity from where the male as messed with it. "So," he said softly, smirking up at the male. "Anymore bright ideas on how to kill time?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:03 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he pulled away from Alaine's lips, he watched as the male licked his own lips. He couldn't help but want to kiss the male again, but making out could only go so far. Liam chuckled as Alaine's spoke seeing the faint blush against his cheeks. He pulled away from the male slightly letting his hands rest lightly on the male's shoulders. "I don't know there's plenty to do." Liam spoke as he relaxed in the male's arms. "We could for a ride.." He honestly didn't know what else to do. Liam didn't just want to sit around his house, he wanted to do something. "

((Extreme writer's block at the moment. So my post may be crappy.. ))

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine dropped one of his hands from the males waist, lifting it to try and flatten his hair, though it refused to do so. Glancing up at the male, he smiled shyly, shrugging at his suggestion. He wouldn't mind getting out, but what would they do? "Wanna go ahead and head over to one to the art gallery now?" he asked, curiously. He didn't mind if they started their date a little earlier than planned. If it kept them from humping like rabbits, it would probably do them a bit of good to get out and he could show the male around a few places in the city he doubted he'd explored yet.

[[don't feel bad. I've been in a writing slump for a while now as well.]]  
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games