Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:36 am
DGwar
iAnnarrhh

Lol, sigh. I hate that we all are waiting on one person.
It can't be easy on Hiro, but still... when you're only outlet is RPing and this is the only guild you RP in....
It's kinda stressful when you can't RP.
xD gave up on Ludus when you found out you couldn't make the style you wanted to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 am
Ro Mayvine
DGwar
iAnnarrhh

It can't be easy on Hiro, but still... when you're only outlet is RPing and this is the only guild you RP in....
xD gave up on Ludus when you found out you couldn't make the style you wanted to?

I gave up on Ludus when I figured how weird Emerald and Fenrir really were.
Like, seriously... they gave me goosebumps. Then they kept trying to skype with me, I don't even like them that well, and yet they wanna video chat with me.
Pffffft. Eh.

DGwar

My bad, I just keep getting sidetracked since I keep thinking I'm only training the Avatar. sweatdrop
Plus, I get mixed up alot.
Sometimes I think I'm posting in my persona guild, or NUR so my responses end up coming out from a 16 year old girl named Alyssa. XD  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 am
Hiroically Tragic
Ro Mayvine
DGwar
iAnnarrhh

Like, seriously... they gave me goosebumps. Then they kept trying to skype with me, I don't even like them that well, and yet they wanna video chat with me.
Pffffft. Eh.

DGwar

My bad, I just keep getting sidetracked since I keep thinking I'm only training the Avatar. sweatdrop
Sometimes I think I'm posting in my persona guild, or NUR so my responses end up coming out from a 16 year old girl named Alyssa. XD
O.o they aren't that bad <.< Though I think Em might ditch Ludus because she's finally catching on to Fenrir never losing a fight rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 am
Ro Mayvine
Hiroically Tragic
Ro Mayvine
DGwar
iAnnarrhh

Pffffft. Eh.

DGwar

O.o they aren't that bad <.< Though I think Em might ditch Ludus because she's finally catching on to Fenrir never losing a fight rofl

She is just noticing that now? >.>
Kinda got annoyed at their blatant disregard for their own rules. >.>  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 am
Don't even get me started about Fenrir...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm
I'm about to leave Ludus cuz Fenrir is letting his lil c**k suckers godmod and metagame, just like when he HAD axiom  

Cain the Blade

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm
sorry i havnt been posting around the guild lately. I've been a tad busy with my new job and stuff. But fret not, on wednesday, i'll be more active, starting with another advance in the arc!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm
Lady Lizabee
sorry i havnt been posting around the guild lately. I've been a tad busy with my new job and stuff. But fret not, on wednesday, i'll be more active, starting with another advance in the arc!

aslong as I can get to adept  

Cain the Blade

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm
BOOBIES!!!!

*fansqueel!*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 pm
Lady Lizabee

I think Ana Helios doesn't like me attacking the cafe in republic city. :[  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 am
Chilling2
Lady Lizabee

I think Ana Helios doesn't like me attacking the cafe in republic city. :[

I don't think anyone did. Hence why I was telling you not to.
But hey, I know nothing.
At least make sure to get the permission of the person you're attacking next time unless it's for an arc.
Some people don't enjoy random attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 am
Hiroically Tragic

Np, it's not that bad. Just kinda want to be able to finish up some of my training and whatnot.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:47 am
So is Pro Bending officially going to be done with just the quick bursts of {insert element here} ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 am
Ro Mayvine
So is Pro Bending officially going to be done with just the quick bursts of {insert element here} ?

It's going to be done with how the show does it.
Essentially you can only attack with your element in a blast of it. You can shield a teammate but cannot attack. No mixing elements, no ice, etc. I'm going to type up an official ruleset for it when i get some time to just sit and thing.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 am
DGwar
Ro Mayvine

It's going to be done with how the show does it.
Essentially you can only attack with your element in a blast of it. You can shield a teammate but cannot attack. No mixing elements, no ice, etc. I'm going to type up an official ruleset for it when i get some time to just sit and thing.
So then an air bender can't do something like use the air scooter to dodge and such?  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games