Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm
Garreth followed her closing the door behind him. "Leila. Stop this. I run to Naomi because I know she will distract Damien from you so I can have you to myself." He said. "I want you. I want to be with you forever. Please." He pulled their infant daughter into his arms and nuzzled her cheek with his nose smiling happily. "You and I should find our own place. Somewhere away from the two of them. That way there's no meddling. So I can coddle you, and I've told you many times I think of her as a sibling. I want only you. Only you forever." He swore. He knelt beside her on the floor. "If it will make you happy, I will swear on god to not go near her again."

Naomi frowned at him. "Don't speak like that about Garreth! He's been there for her, accepted her when our family wouldn't-" she couldn't speak any more. The stone had taken hold. More panic threatened to undo her but when he soothed her she felt the panic lessen. He was so good to her. She supposed she had to break away from Garreth, the brother she so longed for, and cling solely to Damien.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:04 pm
"Hush, now my love," Damien reassured Naomi as he cradled her in his arms, "Everything will be okay now, just put your faith in me and i'll make all your wishes come true."

He kissed her stone forehead, keeping his promises to keep her in his arms. Damien loved her, he loved his sister and his brother, and his mother, but Naomi had a special place in his heart. The demon king held his mate close to him as he sat still.

Leila kept her distance away from Garreth as she stood in front of Isabel's crib, "If you can keep that promise for the rest of your life, i'll let you see our daughter. If you break that, our daughter is as good as Damien's and Gabriel's."

She loved Garreth, but it broke her heart to see her lover with Naomi. It only reminded her of the countless times her siblings and mother flocked to Ellyone instead of her.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 pm
Garreth followed Leila and pulled her into his arms. "I want to only be by your side and our child's side. No one else's. However, if Damien keeps trying to take your attention away from me I'll have to fight dirty." He turned her to face him. "I'm serious, I'm a very jealous person and will not think it below me to use dirty tactics to get your attention back. That I swear to you."
He had no idea that Klaus or Rein had heard of the demon that had wiped out all of Rose's family. No idea that the demon was coming for Naomi. No idea that Klaus was coming to take Naomi and hide her somewhere safe.

Every time Damien blinked, Naomi's hand moved to stroke his arm. She was trying to reassure him too. But she was scared. The only other time she'd changed to stone was out of heart break over her mate and lover, it scared her that she'd never change back for him. But, after long moments of trying, she was able to speak, "I love you." She said slowly, as if tasting each word. She didn't want anyone but Damien. Never.

Michael had been looking in the fridge for something to eat. He'd never had to eat before, but now he'd left Ellyone's realm, he needed to eat. He felt sunlight behind him and gasped. "Rachael!" He hissed closing the fridge door. "Sister you can't be here!"

"Brother, I had to warn you, if no one else, you'll believe me! A demon has set his sights on the Stone Queen's family she left behind here. I can't do anything from Heaven, in fact, I'm breaking several rules just being here. But you have to get out! Take Gabriel and find somewhere safe!"

"But Garreth, his family! I can't leave them." Michael hissed lowly.

"You have too! This demon is rogue it won't listen to Damien, thinks him weak. You need to leave, or at least warn them. Give them time to prepare. Please." She gasped looking at something unseen. "I have to go! Hurry!" Then she faded. Michael stared at the wall for long moments. He had to tell Gabriel. At least Gabriel would believe him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 pm
"Michael?" Gabriel wiped his eye groggily, missing his lover's touch, "Mikey? Don't leave the bed so long."

Gabriel walked over to Michael and wrapped his arms around his hips, bucking him playfully, "I thought we agreed we wouldn't leave the bed for too long until we couldn't walk."

That's when he felt it. A rogue. A demon rogue. That was odd. Since Damien was the King of all Hell, he had control of all demons, but a rogue was scarier than anything else. Gabriel clung to Michael tightly, "We have to warn my brothers and sisters. We can't leave them openly exposed."

Upon instinct Leila held Garreth tightly. She didn't want him fighting with Damien as she pressed her face against his neck, "Please...don't hurt my little brother. He is my world like Isabel. If something were to happen to him...i'd die."

She meant it. If Damien disappeared she couldn't allow herself to live either. He was her salvation in too many ways and that only meant the world to her. Leila gazed up at Garreth, "If you love me, you would never hurt a hair on him and just love me with all your heart and Isabel."

There was a strange aura in the air as she felt something odd. Leila clung to Garreth as she neared her daughter's crib. She would never allow her lover her daughter to be harmed by a demon, not while she was alive.

Damien was able to sense the rogue Demon. To keep Emma and his children safe, he wouldn't leave his post. Even if it meant him being killed, he'd die for Naomi. She was his life. His soul would forever protect her even it meant his sacrifice. Damien kissed Naomi's stone lips and murmured, "My legion has sworn themselves to you and our children; you will forever be protected as my wife and lover."

He then lifted his head towards the shadows, "Show yourself, demon. I have no time nor care for you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:21 pm
Michale held Gabriel close, shivering at the feel of Gabriel against him. "My love don't tease me like that." He whispered in the other's ear. His hands touched Gabriel's body. "I know." He breathed pulling his lover toward the door. "But I think they've already felt it."

Rose stood outside the manor. Her eyes calculating something. "He's weak, like you were." The voice purred. "No I beg you don't do it!" He mocked. Rose steeled herself against the enemy. Klaus was coming closer.

"Be warned demon." She growled. "Step over that line, you will regret it." She felt hands on her.

"What can you do? You're just a scared little girl, abandoned by everyone. While they thought you were on a pedestal you were sobbing for love-" Rose broke his neck. It wouldn't hold him down for long. His body disappeared. He'd come back stronger. She needed to get stronger too. The only way to do that. . . Kill her brother Klaus.

Garreth held Leila close. "I won't. Not unless he starts it." His eyes looked around sensing the aura.

"He's not after you Sister. He's after Naomi." Klaus said to Rose. "I'm here for her."

"Damien will protect her! I'll protect her!" Rose cried to Klaus. "Begone! You're a sickness on this family!" He struck her and she just stared at a spot on the ground. "You're the weakest of us all Rose. How can you protect Naomi?! She'd be dead by now if mother left her in your care."
Rage burned in Rose but she didn't move. Klaus stalked by her. He would keep Naomi locked far away. The Rogue would be dead before he touched Naomi. As much as Klaus despised Naomi, his mother ordered him to look after her. He'd keep his oath.

"Don't let him take me." Naomi whimpered to Damien when she felt Klaus' aura enter the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:34 pm
Damien growled to himself as he allowed his demonic side to show. It had brought fear into the hearts of many demons before him and even his own father couldn't make eye-to-eye contact with him in this form. He glanced to his side into the shadows to see Leila entering the room.

She had left Isabel in the care of her lover and kept an unbreakable barrier around them. Saving or helping Naomi wasn't her cause, it was to make sure Damien didn't die. Leila was barely a breath older than Klaus, but she couldn't defeat him on her own. Her gaze went straight to Damien, "You can't do this on your own, Damien."

"I can manage," Damien's voice was duskier, more demonic than it usually was, "Go back to your inferior angel and your daughter. They need you to protect them."

"They're safe, i'm here to assist you," Leila protested as she placed a barrier around Naomi, "He can't take her while you're preoccupying him."

Damien eyed the barrier, it'd be a hell of a one to break especially since it was Leila's specialty. He allowed her to stay as long as she maintained a protective barrier around Naomi so he could fend off Klaus once and for all. The Demon King stood now taller than before as he stated, "Show yourself Rogue, once I off you it'll be Klaus that I will come for next."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:46 pm
"Rose is handling that little squirt." Klaus purred. "She talks big but just like before she'll lose. Only this time it will be her life not just her family's." Klaus stared down Damien. He could barely stand to look at his half brother without feeling that seed of fear. But he'd stared down older, stronger demons. "I am here for Naomi. Not for any of you." Klaus replied. "I don't care what happens to any of you, I was only sworn to look after her." His eyes flickered to just beyond Damien's head and he smirked. "Tsk. Seems Rose is stronger than I thought. No matter. Nothing can stop this rogue, now hand her over before I get mad."

Garreth stayed in the room trying to keep Isabel sleeping. He feared what Klaus would do if Damien refused to give over Naomi. But he also feared what Damien would do if Klaus did get Naomi. Like always, everyone underestimated Rose.

"Brother!" Rose called from outside. "Brother, you have to come out!" Klaus turned his head at the urgency in her tone. Thousands of years to accumulate power. Damien should be scared of him. Yet he wasn't doing what he was told. Stubborn creatures the lot of them. Fine. "I challenge you Damien." Klaus said simply. "Winner takes Naomi."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:00 pm
"Damien..." Leila growled as she stood next to Naomi.

"Deal," Damien agreed without hesitation, a large scythe forming in his grasp, "We'll make it interesting. Whoever loses must spend the rest of eternity in Hell without hope of seeing the light of day."

'Don't make promises you don't intend on keeping,' Leila thought to herself, she looked down to see the worry in Naomi's eyes, "Don't worry, you know how strong Damien is. He can kick Klaus' a** any day."

At least...she wanted to believe he could. Her thoughts went to Garreth for a moment. She knew he would keep their daughter safe. Though Damien gave him a hard time, Leila knew that Garreth would always step up to the challenge.

Gabriel tugged at Michael as he heard Rose fighting off the rogue demon. He couldn't allow his siblings to get hurt! His sword glowed brightly as he rushed to where Rose was, "I got your back!"

His wings spread widely as he took to the air, "Show yourself, demon!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm
Every time Rose and the demon engaged in attack she heard her daughters screaming. Her sons crying out for help. Her husband begging for help. "Gabriel get back! If he changes his target Michael isn't safe!" Rose cried shoving him down. "I have to protect you. Please." She stabbed the demon mortally wounding him.

"Until next time Rosie. . . you won't survive it." He purred with a grin as he disappeared.

Rose went to her knees. Tears of pain rolled down her cheeks. She had to get stronger, or the next time she fought the demon. . . she'd lose.

Klaus smirked. "Making false bets brother? Now that's not like you at all." He mocked. "I'll keep you at your word. If you break it, if you don't return to Hell forever, you'll be Ezra's play thing. She so likes to experiment on demons." He scented the air. "It is safe for now. Come outside so he don't bring the house down on Garreth and his baby."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm
Damien could see how the last statement effected Leila. He couldn't ask her to just stay there and protect his mate while her own mate and daughter were exposed. Then again, this was his sister. She swore herself to him and he meant for her to keep that promise. Damien bolted upward and went through the ceiling and roof, "Don't keep me waiting, Klaus. There's a special place in Hell i've made just for you."

Leila feared the worst. If Damien went to Hell...there would be no way of saving him. She could already feel her heart breaking at knowing she couldn't see him again. No..she had to keep her resolve. If Damien loses, it would be up to her to keep Klaus away from Naomi.

Gabriel retreated to Michael's side even though he watched Rose breakdown on the floor and cry. He could see her aura, see the memories that flashed through her mind. No one came out unscathed in this life. Gabriel took Michael's hand as he recalled the millennium of being away from his own love; not knowing when he would see him again, "We ought to help Damien against Klaus. I know we're not allowed to interfere, but we can't just stand by and watch."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:03 pm
Rose stood and turned to them both. "No. It's my destiny." She said to them both. Her eyes resolved. "I will do this."

She watched as Klaus followed Damien into the air. She watched them both fight. Watched as their blood sprayed around. She watched as both struggled to maintain their advantage. Klaus was older, had taken a lot more Demon power than Damien, but his power was natural. Neither had the upper hand. Rose turned her eyes to Gabriel and Michael. "Get everyone inside, out. Now." She said. "We can't let them bring down the house. Not with Garreth's family and Naomi inside!"

Naomi slowly returned to normal. Fear had pushed her to return to normal. Fear for her life. Fear for her mate. Her babies. All of it. She was so scared. "Leila." She whispered. "We have to get out of here. The house. . . Your mate and child!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:38 am
"Forgive me...Damien," Leila whispered as she released Naomi from the barrier, "You're on your own now, Naomi."

Leila rushed away from Naomi to find Garreth holding Isabel as the manor began to crumble. She took his wrist quickly and ran through the halls until they were all outside. Her eyes instantly went up to the sky to see Damien shedding Klaus' blood onto the ground. His natural skill was the upper hand in the fight as he knocked Klaus back onto the ground with ease. Damien kicked Klaus back up into the sky before holding him by the scruff of his neck, "Any final words, brother?"

Gabriel had taken Michael out of the manor, both flew in the distance to watch. He couldn't watch any longer and hid his face against Michael's chest."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:40 am
Naomi rushed out even though the babies inside her protested. Her eyes Locked with Klaus and her heart dropped into her stomach. That cruel smile haunted her even now.

"Just one brother." Klaus purred breaking out of the hold and thrusting his head against Damien's to release him fully and moved to Naomi. She didn't have time to scream. The way he held her, Damien couldn't do anything to free her. His eyes that same oil colour as his mother's.

"Damien." Naomi cried trying to get away. Her eyes searched for Rose. No where could Naomi see her sister. Garreth had Leila and Isabel close. Michael held Gabriel close whimpering. He had a weakness for pregnant females. Not sexual no. He just had the need to protect them. He wanted to help but it looked hopeless.

"We should get you to Ezra quick little sister." Klaus purred. "Get those things-" He felt pain hit him through his left side and come out his right shoulder. He turned his eyes to Rose, eyes wide with shock.

"Who's the weak one now, brother?" Rose asked mirroring his cold, horrible, expression. She twisted the blade in her hand feeling it grate. Klaus tried to speak but the only thing that came out of his mouth was blood. "Give it too me." She hissed darkly at him. "Give me that power." Her eyes flicked to Naomi, who used that moment to break free and staggered several feet before stumbling on her a**, panting hard watching them, watching as Rose sank fangs into Klaus' neck. "Damien." Naomi squeaked. The twins moved as they too felt the power.

Rose felt it move through her. Thousands of years of power thrummed through her. The weeping angel power healed all her wounds leaving none left to contaminate the pure, untainted Demon Power from millions of demons. She let go of Klaus watching as the corpse crumbled to dust as she let go of it. Rose gave a cough staggering one step. . . two steps back as her body acclimated to the flood of power filling her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:53 pm
"Damien!" Leila rushed away from Garreth to where her brother lay unconscious no the ground, "Dammit no!"

Gabriel flew to hold his sister's back from the unmoving body as it began to seep into the ground. It pained his heart as his sister's screams echoed through the cold, night air. She thrashed hard until Damien was no longer visible and slid to her knees and wept. Gabriel couldn't believe it... Damien kept his promise and his body and soul were in the depths of Hell.

"No!" Leila punched the ground, her power left two large craters as she stood up, "I won't let this end this way! Gabriel, you know where to take me."

"But how can you be so sure that-"

"Gabriel!" Leila raised her voice, "We don't have time!"

Gabriel nodded, taking Leila into his arms before whisking off into the sky to Ariel, the Keeper of Hell. Leila knew that before Damien left, he left Ariel in-charge of Hell until his return. If she could gain access to Hell, talk things out with Ariel, she could get Damien back. Once Gabriel reached the gates, Leila went inside the mansion to find Ariel already waiting for her.

"I know why you are here," Ariel's voice was silky, like a temptress, "And I wish I could release him from his tomb, but he made a promise that he must keep."

"I won't take no for an answer," Leila walked towards Ariel, "I've searched too far for him, I've given up so much for my brother. I won't let all my efforts go to waste."

"For the cost of your child and her father?" Ariel raised a brow, Leila stopped in her tracks, "There is always a price for a soul. If you-"

"I'll do it," Leila interrupted, "I will give up my soul for Damien's."

Gabriel's eyes widened as he heard his sister and flew to her, "You can't do this! What about Isabel!? What about Garreth!? Damien and I don't want this for you!"

Leila lowered her gaze as she took a step closer to Ariel, "When I was alone, Damien was always there for me. I had no one else comfort me. You were just a baby, and so that left me and Damien to fend for ourselves. Take care of Isabel for me, Gabriel. Let her know her mother chose this because it was the right thing to do."

Ariel looked concerned and pained as she approached Leila, "By my right as Keeper of Hell, I shall switch the souls that will be condemned here. May Damien live with his free soul, and you shall come with me."

When Ariel touched Leila, the two disappeared and Damien appeared from smoke. He seemed disoriented as he looked around, seemingly forgotten where he was, "Gabe?"

Without saying another word, Damien went unconscious and Gabriel caught him. Tears streamed down his eyes, not having the heart to tell Damien what had happened. Instead, he flew him back to the others.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:04 pm
Garreth knew he couldn't stop Leila. He knew the moment Rose interfered for Damien he lost. Now. . . Now he had to run. Damien would come for Isabel. There was no way in heaven, earth or hell that he was going to let Damien take his child away. She was the only thing he had left of his beautiful Leila.

Michael rushed to Naomi's side the moment Gabriel left. Though Naomi fought against his hold, he didn't let her go. "Stay with me Naomi." He whispered. "Stay awake-" Everyone felt it. The rogue demon.

"That was quick." Rose purred rolling the muscles of her knew body. Being more demon than angel felt good. Now she was stronger. "Michael, Garreth, take Naomi and leave. When the time comes set a call out for Gabriel." She gripped her sword tight in her hand as she watched them leave. This was her final stand. She was the only thing standing between it and her family.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games