Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 pm
"My love, Emma's in labor." Conrad whispered in her ear. "Maybe we should move to her place and prevent Oscar from losing his mind over how much pain she's in." He suggested. "We'll keep the girls close I promise. But I don't want Oscar doing something stupid."

The nurse growled her lycan aura pulsing. "If she pushes before her cervix finished dilating the child will kill her on it's way out do you want that?!" She roared. "Do you want her to die for nine hours until her immortality drags her back?! Let me do my Job Oscar and tell her to stop pushing!"

Emma screamed in agony her body struggling against her captors. She was in no way comfortable laying down like this. With a roar she all but threw her captors from her and got off the bed grabbing hold of a rail in the birthing room. Her body was telling her to push yet she could feel she wasn't ready. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she looked over at Oscar looking utterly helpless. She gave a whimper before another contraction ripped through her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 pm
"Very well," Anya agreed, knowing Ellaine would be regent during her time away as to keep her court settled during her continued absence, "Grab Alexei as well, I don't want any of my children away from our sight."

Anya took both girls into her arms and walked over to the castle where she heard the violent screams of Emma. They both had given birth to twins before, but childbirth was nonetheless painful. She recalled the two natural births she gave and the detrimental pain it gave on her undead body. Anya placed both girls down as each clung to her dress as they walked through Emma's court and down to the birthing room where Oscar was reaching over to tear off the nurse's flesh.

"Girls, stay outside the room. Don't go anywhere with anyone, understand?" Anya looked to the girls who nodded and obeyed their mother's rule as she went inside, "Oscar, what the blazes are you doing?"

"About to rip out this b***h's throat," Oscar growled angrily at the nurse, "Once my kid is born, you will be killed at the same time. Mark my words."

"Enough of the pleasantries," Anya tore off the sleeves to her dress as she neared Emma, "Stop pushing, or at least try to ignore the notion as best as you can-"

"Stop telling her what to do!" Oscar roared as he neared Anya, only to be clawed on his face by Anya.

She didn't say a word to Oscar as she looked back to Emma, "You're in pain and your husband is getting aggravated. It's now time for all of us to be calm. Continue resisting the urge to push, Emma. Your body will do it for you when it's ready, but for now do you best to resist, okay?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:13 pm
Emma clung to Anya with enough strength she could feel the other's bones groaning under the strain. "I can't. I can't. It hurts too much!" She cried tears down her cheeks. "They cut out my twins before my waters broke. That was easy why can't I have it easy again?!"

"It's too late to cut him out Emma, it's too late to give you anything for the pain. Dammit Oscar stop that! I'm helping but your attitude isn't!"

Emma took deep breaths trying to get control over herself but every time she did another contraction ripped through her. She felt like her body was taring itself inside out. Her eyes turned to Oscar begging him to make the pain stop. She caught sight of Conrad comforting the twins and she gave a pathetic whine catching his attention. She didn't know how to handle labor. And it was clearly having an effect on everyone.

Lachlain and Lucas had heard the screams and went with their mother's to show their support. "They're here." Lachlain whispered to Lucas with a grin. He grabbed his friend's hand and rushed him to the twins picking up a flower each with a smile. While Lauchlain went right up to Luna and offered her the flower and inquired about her knee. Lucas blushed and gingerly offered the flower to Celia a kind smile on his lips. "It's good to see you again." He said after a few tries at speaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:53 am
Celia flinched at the unexpected approach of the two, but didn't show the fear she felt. She clasped Luna's hand tighter before turning to see Lucas offering her another flower and saying he was happy to see her. Hiding the terror she from from earlier, Celia returned a sweetened smile as she took the flower, "If you keep giving me flowers, my sister will make a dress of them for me to wear."

She was terrible at making conversation where it looked like Luna was talking with ease to Lachlain. Turning back to Lucas, she kept her gaze solid as to not let anyone know what she felt. It was a gift from her mother that she learned to keep everything hidden. Celia toyed with the flower before putting it in her hair, "For a vampire from a side royalty, you're very shy. Luna has the same problem with other people she doesn't know, too. But I do most of the talking even if I don't really know what to say, like right now i'm just rambling."

"Then you're going to give birth naturally," Anya could easily take Emma's strength as she led the woman back to the bed, placing her on top of the sheets, "I birthed all my children naturally, and it is a pain you will never forget. If I could take the pain from you, I would. You will be a stronger woman after this. Oscar, stand by your wife's side. It's time you start acting like a man and a father now."

The scars left on his face by Anya were bleeding as he stood by Emma's side, though it looked like the nurse was trying to throw alcohol on his face to make it burn though Anya gave the woman a cold stare until she backed off. Oscar took Emma's hand as Anya took the other, "Just give it a few more minutes before pushing, Emma."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:03 am
Emma nodded holding their hands tight tears trailing her cheeks. She didn't feel comfortable on the bed but it kept Oscar sane. She didn't want him threatening one of the women who'd be able to keep her alive through it. She turned her head to Oscar her expression that of worry. She brought his hand to her lips trying to take deep slow breaths biting her lip during each contraction. She pulled herself to sit up and on her knees. It hurt her back to much to lay down. She was glad though, that the times had moved forward, that Oscar was allowed in with her. She knew without him and Anya, she would never have been able to get through it. Not on her own.

Lucas frowned his eyes picking up what Celia thought she'd hidden. "My older brother's take the stage more often than I." He said staying close but not too close as to upset her. "I. . . I know that your mother told you to stay put so, Lauchlain and I came to visit you. Mother is here to make sure the former King doesn't interrupt the birth. He looks like he's in agony."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:57 pm
"Father's favors Emma, that's why," Celia retorted as she crossed her arms, "Since she's the first born, it's understandable. Though she chose-!"

Luna had nabbed Celia in the ribcage to stop her from speaking ill of Emma. She smiled at both the boys, "We hope that our sister goes though a good birth and provides a son for our uncle to be the new heir."

Celia grumbled towards her sister before nodding in agreement. They would rather have a boy than a girl be given as an heir to the throne.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:11 pm
Conrad turned his eyes to Celia. "I will be like this when you have your children Celia." Conrad replied turning his head back to the cracked door.

Lauchlain sighed. As did Lucas. "Well, the laws have changed actually, Emma only has to name an heir Male or Female." Lucas replied in a factual tone. "I doubt she'll pick either of Liam's children. I don't think she'll want him influencing the twins in any way-"

"Are you kidding?!" Lauchlain bellowed. "Scarlette would kill him before he let her influence a single hair on her head. Though Sebastian. . . I don't know. He's quiet. . . too quiet. . ."

Emma let out another cry gripping her mate and her step mother's hands tight. "All right Your Grace push!" The nurse cried.
Emma screamed and did as she was told. The nurse kept giving encouragement but Emma hissed. "Get away from me you chatty b***h!" And kicked her across the room. Another yell as the contractions got so close they were mixed into one big contraction and she felt dizzy, stars dotted her vision but she kept going. She wanted to see her baby before losing consciousness. She wanted to see the beauty she had made with her love. She wanted to. . . oh god. . . Emma looked down. She just. . .

The midwife saw the look on Emma's face and cleaned up before the next wave hit. But Emma was mortified. She'd pooped on the bed~! Oh god Oscar. . . He'd tease her for sure~!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 pm
"Oh this will be good to tell the kids later, and probably a few elite too," Oscar smirked as she patted Emma's head, "Hurry up and give me my baby so we can make love again."

"Are you that insensitive!" Anya threw an object at Oscar's head, "Be supportive, idiot!"

"She friggin s**t in the bed!" Oscar laughed, "How is that not funny!?"

"Because she's embarrassed!" Anya yelled as she reached over and tried to grab his neck.

"Don't try to kill me when my kid is about to come into this world!" Oscar pulled away as Anya's eyes flashed a bright white.

Luna was more than excited to see her half-sister's child as Celia stood by Lucas quietly. She could see her sister was slowly taking a liking to the noble vampire. Which was good because it would lead to a prosperous marriage one day. For Luna, though Lauchlain was a lycan, she would be content with him since they were fated for each other. She looked to Lauchlain, "I know the rules are different, but I would like to see a new king. My brother will be king of my mother's kingdom. I know Celia would like to see a female take the throne."

"Well just look how Emma and Anya are fairing," Celia spoke up, "They don't need to answer to any guy and they seem quite capable of remaining Queen. A girl is just as good as any guy."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:29 pm
Before another contraction hit Emma's eyes grew murderous. "You'll pay for that in a not so subtle wa~AH!!!" She cried crushing his hand as she pushed that last little bit. She felt the infant leave her but she heard nothing. The cord was cut and the child rushed to a crib. "What's happening?" Emma asked eyes panicked. "Why can't I hear him? Why can't I hear James?" She asked having already named the kid without consulting Oscar. Her eyes turned to Anya then Oscar already in the throws of a panic attack. Then she heard an indignant cry. "It's a little girl." The nurse said smiling at the three Monarch handing Emma the baby first before she opened her eyes. Emma held the little one close to her heart. She looked up at Oscar.
"Look at her, isn't she gorgeous?" She asked turning her head to Anya. "A girl. Look! She has your green eyes." She said blushing.

Lauchlain and Lucas had shared a worried glance when they heard their queen panic over the baby. They noticed Conrad turn into a statue and pale significantly before they all heard the cry. Relief flooded through them all. They couldn't hear the gender called out though. The four of them were too young but Conrad seemed pleased. "As long as The Alpha is happy we, we people will be."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm
"Your Alpha," Celia reminded her father, "Remember we honor our Queen, our mother before our half-sister."

"Oh it's a girl!" Luna smiled dreamily, "I wonder what she'll name her!"

"It should be a strong name, suited to such as an heir," Celia crossed her arms, "Like Anya, Katya, or something Russian."

"We weren't named after a Russian name," Luna reminded her sister.

"But our brother was," Celia reminded as she looked to Luna, "Our uncle should put his foot down and name her-"

"Jamie!!"

Both sisters looked at each other before they looked to their father, wanting to see the look on his face.

Oscar scooped up his daughter as he held her close though she cried. He could not believe that he was finally a father after all these years. Anya smiled as tears welled up in her eyes of happiness. She knew what giving birth felt like for the pain, but such joy bringing life into such a world meant it all. Anya kissed Emma's forehead, "For luck and your daughter, I wish you both the best of happiness."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:49 pm
"That's what I said." Lauchlain pouted. "I was referring to Lucas and I." He didn't really like Celia's snippiness but she was Luna's twin so he tolerated it. His frowned deepened as he looked at Conrad. He seemed visibly relaxed now though. "They can name her what they like." He replied simply.

Emma let Oscar take their daughter. "Gentle." She said showing him how to hold her close but not so close he hurt her. She watched as their little girl made attempts to reach up and touch her father but, being so new, her muscles wouldn't respond so her arm ended up flailing about. Emma smiled at her step mother. "Thank you, for being here for me." The nurse cleaned her up and made Emma comfortable then let Sebastian and Scarlette in to see their new sister. "What's her name?" Sebastian asked his face in awe. Emma opened her mouth to say something but frowned. They'd only discussed boys names. They'd not considered girls names.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:54 pm
"I'm calling her Jamie," Oscar answered as he kissed his newborn's forehead, "And I'll never let her be near a guy at all. She'll always be one of my little princesses next to you, Scar. I expect you will teach her how to defend herself. And Anya, I expect your girls to teach her how to be a lady when she needs to be. That way, my sweet, little Jamie will have the best of both worlds. She will care for both lycan and vampire alike so that way she will never learn to hate like we did."

Anya was touched at Oscar's speech, but was dismayed at his lack of a proper name. It should be named after something touching like Luna, after their lifetime under a moon, or Celia, a name passed down in royalty. But, this was not her place to make a statement so she smiled and nodded, "I agree with you, Oscar. What say you, Emma?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Sebastian made a face. "That's not a proper name." He said. "That's a nickname what's her full name- ow! Scar!" He growled at his twin who smiled at the infant.

Emma blushed softly. "Is it short for something my love? Like Jamima? Or Just Jamie because it's a name? Either way I'm happy." As long as it wasn't something stupid she was happy with the name. "Cora will be her middle name." She added though. "I like the name Cora. Had Sebastian been a girl that would have been his name. But it fits Jamie better."

"What's my name mama?" Scarlette asked. Emma smiled softly.

"You were named after Oscar and Anya, Sebastian, well that's my father's middle name, but his first name is Liam. Like your father. I didn't get a say in that. However once you're old enough, you can choose if you'd like to be still called Sebastian or have people call you Liam-"

"I only ever want to be called Sebastian mum." Sebastian replied quickly. Emma nodded and took hold of Anya's hand as she continued to look at her infant daughter then up at Oscar. Oh his face. His 'I'm a father' face it made him so cute, if sex didn't repulse her so much she'd have him in a heart beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:06 pm
"Jamison," Oscar looked to Emma as he coddled their infant daughter, "It's a girl's name."

"It's not a proud Russian name.." Anya retorted, though she smiled at Emma, "Which is perfectly fine. This is your beautiful daughter and her name will always be sweet and remembered."

"Perhaps you should go see to your kids now, sister," Oscar glanced at Anya, who then gave him an icy cold stare, "My apologies..."

"Forgiven," Anya smiled as she patted Emma's hand, "I am happy to see you have given birth to yet another daughter, Emma. If you ever need me, I am never too far from you."

Anya kissed Emma's hands before leaving the room to see her daughters awaiting the news. She smiled, "Jamie is her name."

"Are you kidding me!?" Celia crossed her arms, "That's just appalling..."

"I think it's very cute," Luna smiled, "I can't wait to play with her!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 am
Emma smiled softly up at Oscar nodding to Anya her smile warm. "Thank you." She replied then returned her attention to Oscar and their daughter. The twins sat on the side of the bed closest to their new sister and the midwife all but made Oscar sit so they could all stare at the new addition to the family. "She's got dad's eyes." Sebastian said with a smiled. Emma and Scarlette stared at Sebastian with wide eyes. They'd never ever heard him call Oscar his dad before.

Jamison's eyes turned to her mother her body trying to get to her and failing. "Owa~!" She cooed mouth open expression drawn in worry. For only minutes old she was already developing quickly. Well, mentally at least. "Oscar my darling, why not cuddle us both?" Emma asked reaching out to brush the backs of her fingers on his cheek. "Come, Dallim. I'd like a cuddle from daddy too."

The moment Anya finished talking to the twins, Conrad had her in his arms. "You were so good in there." He breathed in her ear. Lauchlain and Lucas shared a look and a smirk. They thought Emma would choose the name but obviously it was Oscar that did. "I heard she used Cora." Conrad commented too keeping Anya close. "Interesting she'd use a name passed down on her mother's side. Though our Emma is one for following some traditions." He grinned his hand being sneaky before grabbing her behind. He was sure she'd figured out by now who Emma got her compulsive need for affectionately/inappropriately touching her mate from.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games