Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony and Bruce had begun some idle chatter as they waited for the Asgardian family to finish what they needed to. The moment Loki touched his mind though, Tony paused, pushing back curiously to see if it really was alright for him to come in before he pulled away and moved through the door, Bruce a few steps behind. Looking over the family huddled together on the bed, he gave an unsure smile. 'Everything alright?' He whispered into Loki's mind, not wanting to ask out loud in case it wasn't. As he examined the others, Bruce hurried to finally check on Loki's vitals and readings, almost seeming to worry that if he didn't do it fast enough, then something else would happen.

Frigga gave Loki a curious look at his admission. "I suspected as much. There is too much silent between the two of you." She said with a small smile. Looking to Tony and Bruce as they entered, as if on cue, she continued to hold Loki's hand, seeming to be unwilling to move away as of yet. Watching Tony look each of them over in turn, she let out a breath of a laugh. "Do not worry Anthony, there is nothing to concern yourself with right now other than getting Loki to bed." She smiled.

In response to Frigga's words, Tony stiffened slightly, though he nodded. "Call me Tony....I don't go by Anthony." He said a moment later, almost looking ready to pout. Of course this made Frigga give another small laugh. This one that Loki had picked was certainly unique.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave an affirmation when he felt Tony's mind press back against his in question if the were done. Seeing his lover enter Loki smiled softly. 'Everything is better yes, I have things to discuss with you before we make our venture to Asgard however.' Loki informed the genius. Thor moved from the other side of Loki as soon as he saw Bruce moving closer to check his brother. He would not make his mother move whilst Loki was still ill. Loki smiled when his mother said that she had suspected a bind between the two of them. "Tony..." Loki smiled when he saw the man starting to pout.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes showed his curiosity about what they could need to talk about, but he didn’t question it there. When Loki said his name, the genius finally gave a little sigh and moved over to the empty side of the bed, leaning down to kiss Loki sweetly, a hand cupping his cheek. ‘I love you.’ He whispered through the bond. It really had put Tony on edge, seeing Loki so worked up. He knew the god was better now, knew that this could be the first step towards healing, but he hadn’t liked being unable to help him one bit. When he pulled away however, Bruce pushed Tony aside with an exasperated huff as he tried to finish Loki’s check-up. This only brought a chuckle from Tony and a pleased smile from Frigga. A few moments later, Bruce gave a satisfied nod. “You’re doing much better, even if it may not feel like it. Once you get back to the tower and we don’t have to use that jammer, then it should be a quick recovery from this point out. I’m going to keep you on an IV at the tower for a few days though, so we don’t have to worry about your vitamins or hydration. Bed rest for a few more days, and nothing straining for two weeks at least.” He said, giving Tony a pointed look with the last sentence as well. This only made the genius grin and shrug. “I certainly have no idea what you mean.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm
MDaylus

Smiling as Tony moved to his bed side he leaned into the man falling into the kiss. 'I love you too.' Loki hummed his mind filled with love and contentment. Giving a soft pout as Bruce pushed Tony aside to complete his check up he watched the doctor for confirmation. Bruce was right about him not feeling much better but the man assured him that he was doing better and he trusted the doctor. "I should like to have my magic aiding me," he hummed. "Two weeks?" Loki questioned appalled having no doubt of what Bruce was speaking of when the man looked to Tony. "Nothing?" he questioned pouting once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a little roll of the eyes as Tony played innocent. “Of course you don’t.” he said lightly. At Loki’s exclamation, Bruce nodded. “Concussions are not something you just shrug off Loki…and I’m determined to make sure that you heal completely this time.” He said firmly. Tony smirked as Bruce turned away to attend to the IV and gave Loki a wink. ‘Don’t worry. I have some ideas that will keep us from getting in trouble.’ He said through the bond. He doubted that either of them would be able to last two weeks, especially after how rough the last few days had been. Moving to the attached room quickly, he got his armor on and returned to the room. As soon as Bruce had taken the IV from Loki and stepped aside, Tony stepped close again. Pausing so Frigga could stand, Tony tossed the blankets back and carefully picked Loki up, holding him close to his chest as he let Loki get comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when the man stated that concussions were not something one could just shrug off. "Had I not been healing completely?" Loki questioned surprised. He had never felt long lasting ill effects from his episodes so it confused him. Looking back to Tony when the man assured him that he had ideas to keep them from getting in trouble he sighed in relief. He didn't think they could last two weeks without any intimacy especially with everything that had been going on. It would be a strain on the both of them and he knew it. Watching Tony disappear he was a bit confused when the man appeared again in his armor this time. "I thought we were not flying by your armor." Loki stated as he was picked up. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck missing the feel of warm skin against his.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“No you healed, but you weren’t healing correctly, that’s part of why you had the evidence still in the scans despite how long it has been.” Bruce explained. Tony smiled at Loki’s confusion, faceplate sliding back. “We aren’t, but I can’t leave this here with Fury either. Iron Man is mine…..and I haven’t really managed to perfect the autopilot for long range flights, only emergency ones.” He admitted. “Don’t worry, we can cuddle at the tower.” He smirked, kissing Loki’s cheek as he began to head out of the infirmary and towards the jet, Frigga following behind, mindful of Loki, as if worried Tony might drop him. Bruce had enough forethought to grab the jammer as he passed however, figuring they would keep it on until they reached the tower so any side effects on Loki would be handled under better conditions.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce explained that he had healed but not correctly which is why they could see it had been done before. Loki was relieved to hear that they weren't flying by suit. He knew he wouldn't be able to handle flying with the suit and he understood that the man couldn't leave the suit with Fury. He nodded with the promise of cuddling at the tower. Loki rested against Tony as the man carried him. He started to doze of finding safety in the mans arms but he remained awake by sheer effort of will.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Once they got to the jet, Tony carefully sat down, keeping Loki in his lap and moving around to give the god more support. “You know….you’re allowed to fall asleep Lo.” He murmured, nuzzling at him gently. Glancing around as the others settled, he gave a small smile to Pepper. He knew he owed her something nice for what she’d had to put up with recently, but he wasn’t going to discuss that with her right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt more comfortable when they entered the jet and was settled more comfortably with Tony sitting down. "I know..." Loki stated softly with a yawn. He hummed softly when the man nuzzled him with another yawn he settled down to sleep. Almost as soon as the jet had taken off Loki fell asleep again.

"I must express my joy in your relationship Tony." Thor stated quietly. "It has been a long time since my brother has fallen asleep comfortably in a public setting." Thor stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki yawned, clearly being pulled down into sleep, even if he didn’t want to. Kissing his temple, he made sure Loki’s head was resting comfortably against the armor as Thor spoke. Looking to him, he smiled slightly. “It’s not just me Thor….he trusts all of us, at least on some level.” Tony pointed out with a little smile. “If it was just me he trusted, it wouldn’t matter how tired or relaxed he was.” Of course it was nice to think that he had Thor’s support and approval considering he’d been convinced the man would smash his head in as soon as he found out about his relationship with Loki. After all, Thor would always play the protective big brother to Loki.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft noise of contentment and snuggled closer into Tony when the man kissed his temple. Thor watched smiling softly. "Perhaps, it is true that he now trusts all of us but he would not have without trusting you. Without your placing trust in him where no one else would we might be back to where Loki fell off the Bifrost." Thor stated. "You have helped saved my brother." he stated and he meant it. He had been watching Loki spiral into self destruction and it had scared him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled to himself at the soft noise he drew from Loki. He really shouldn't find an ancient god as adorable as he did, but when Loki was asleep, or when his guard was completely down, it was one of the words that always popped into Tony's head. He was sure Loki would see that eventually and plot something as pay back, but he couldn't help it. Listening to Thor, Tony shook his head slightly. "All you had to do was listen....it's really all he wants in the end, for people to at least hear him out." He mumbled. "And I'm not sure I saved him.....I think it's more like we stopped each other from going any further down the roads we were on. Both of us would have ended up dead relatively soon." He admitted. He knew they had both been about to implode, both had been nearing the point of no return, but they'd managed to stop each other and understand that there was no fixing each other, not really. Just patching up what you could and moving on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm
MDaylus

"Listening was not always my strong suit." Thor admitted sheepishly. "Especially when he was being blamed so often for the thing we now realize was not his true doing." Thor continued. He nodded when the man stated that the two men had merely stopped each other from imploding. "Be that as if may Tony you have helped bring my brother back to me, that is not something I take lightly." Thor stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod at Thor, he knew as much, only time Thor was really willing to listen to anyone unquestioningly, was when they were fighting and he was getting orders. Meeting Thor’s eyes when he continued, Tony took a slow breath, not really sure what to do with this. He wasn’t really in the market of repairing relationships and such. “Don’t mention it big guy. Just don’t screw it up again…..I don’t think Loki would be willing to forgive next time, and even if I’m around then, I don’t think I could help you two find common ground again.” He said lightly, Unconsciously shifting Loki closer.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games