Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 pm
Isaac Hawking
Espeon_Commander
"Sounds like fun then. When do you want to head out?" Aile looked around in the main room and noticed a sleeping Isaac in one of the recliners and took a small stress ball out from one of her inside coat pockets and threw it at him somewhat hard. "In the mean time, I might have a game."

"OW!" Isaac yelled, as the ball smacked into his head, jolting him awake, "What the crap was that?" Rubbing his head, he stood up and looked around the room. "What time is it," he groaned, the effects of his many sleepless nights not yet erased, "Last I remember, Alex was starting to say something, and the I passed out."
"You've been asleep for days, man! And none of us had the heart to move you." She kept a straight face at first, then failed to hide a few snickers. "Seriously, you've been out overnight, and a good chunk of the day. This is what happens when you go on no sleep for multiple days."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:47 pm
"I second Aile's comment." Sub spoke up from Aile's side. "What were you doing the past several days? Haven't heard much from you since we got the suit."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:15 pm
SubonicXP
"I second Aile's comment." Sub spoke up from Aile's side. "What were you doing the past several days? Haven't heard much from you since we got the suit."

"I've been working on reverse engineering the suit Aile made off with," Isaac said with a yawn. "I wanted to give you the report when you got back, but you didn't seem to be in the mood. Anyways, it's incomplete, which is good for us. Half the stuff Flare planned to put in there should only be theoretical, and the stuff that is in there now is the definition of cutting edge technology. Did you know that Flare planned to install a Chi Converter in that suit? If they had, and Toren was using that, he could have probably taken out Blizz and the rest of the team."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:29 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"I've been working on reverse engineering the suit Aile made off with," Isaac said with a yawn. "I wanted to give you the report when you got back, but you didn't seem to be in the mood. Anyways, it's incomplete, which is good for us. Half the stuff Flare planned to put in there should only be theoretical, and the stuff that is in there now is the definition of cutting edge technology. Did you know that Flare planned to install a Chi Converter in that suit? If they had, and Toren was using that, he could have probably taken out Blizz and the rest of the team."
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Well, that definitely explains why he was using that tattered one..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:08 pm
"A Chi Converter huh..." Sub said to himself aloud. "Then that leads me to believe two things. One, Flare is aware of the technology outside of their region, mainly Cipher's. And two, Toren was disposable to them. Using a Chi Converter stationary is one thing, but to attach it to a person? That's suicide. It would draw the person's own chi to use, and thus kill them should they abuse it. Yes, he could have taken down Blizz if he had one, but he would be on his death bed by the time he did."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:38 pm
SubonicXP
"A Chi Converter huh..." Sub said to himself aloud. "Then that leads me to believe two things. One, Flare is aware of the technology outside of their region, mainly Cipher's. And two, Toren was disposable to them. Using a Chi Converter stationary is one thing, but to attach it to a person? That's suicide. It would draw the person's own chi to use, and thus kill them should they abuse it. Yes, he could have taken down Blizz if he had one, but he would be on his death bed by the time he did."

"That's just the thing, it's not designed to be attached to the user," Isaac explained. "The way the converter was intended to be set up was so that it was connected to the outer armor of the suit. Any chi based attacks used against the suit should, in theory, charge the suit, rather than damage it or the wearer. Most disturbingly, were the number of connections set up for the suit's hands. If it worked, he would have been able to drain the chi from whoever he managed to grab; a sort of Chi Drain system."

Isaac stumbled over to the kitchen, as he continued to divulge what he had learned. "On top of all that, I found blueprints for a further upgrade in the data we took from the lab. Apparently they were also working on a means of using the stolen chi to power additional energy based weaponry." Reaching into the refrigerator, he opted to grab a soda, being rather sick of the energy drinks he had been living off of for the last several days. "Also of interest were several memos and emails that referenced outside R&D work being done at two other sites. However, those sites were not named directly, only referenced as L.L. and S.C." Popping the top of the soda, Isaac walked back to where Sub and Aile stood, sipping the cold drink.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:57 pm
Isaac Hawking

"That's just the thing, it's not designed to be attached to the user," Isaac explained. "The way the converter was intended to be set up was so that it was connected to the outer armor of the suit. Any chi based attacks used against the suit should, in theory, charge the suit, rather than damage it or the wearer. Most disturbingly, were the number of connections set up for the suit's hands. If it worked, he would have been able to drain the chi from whoever he managed to grab; a sort of Chi Drain system."

Isaac stumbled over to the kitchen, as he continued to divulge what he had learned. "On top of all that, I found blueprints for a further upgrade in the data we took from the lab. Apparently they were also working on a means of using the stolen chi to power additional energy based weaponry." Reaching into the refrigerator, he opted to grab a soda, being rather sick of the energy drinks he had been living off of for the last several days. "Also of interest were several memos and emails that referenced outside R&D work being done at two other sites. However, those sites were not named directly, only referenced as L.L. and S.C." Popping the top of the soda, Isaac walked back to where Sub and Aile stood, sipping the cold drink.

"Interesting..." Sub mumbled to himself as he listened to Isaac, taking in all of this information. "Let me know what else you find out."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Interesting..." Sub mumbled to himself as he listened to Isaac, taking in all of this information. "Let me know what else you find out."

"Will do bossman," Isaac said with a nod, followed by a loud yawn. "Although, I think I will be getting some more sleep first." As he staggered out of the main area, towards his room, he called back over his shoulder, "Also, please excuse the mess in the lab. I'll get GRAY to do something about it when I wake up." His parting words delivered, Isaac made his way back into his room, locked the door, and promptly passed out on his bed.  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:14 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"Will do bossman," Isaac said with a nod, followed by a loud yawn. "Although, I think I will be getting some more sleep first." As he staggered out of the main area, towards his room, he called back over his shoulder, "Also, please excuse the mess in the lab. I'll get GRAY to do something about it when I wake up." His parting words delivered, Isaac made his way back into his room, locked the door, and promptly passed out on his bed.
Aile tilted her head at Isaac as he left. "Why would he want to clean up your mess?..." She shrugged. "Oh well, at least he's finally heading to sleep. Anyways, when did you want to head out, and did you want me to scout ahead?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:46 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile tilted her head at Isaac as he left. "Why would he want to clean up your mess?..." She shrugged. "Oh well, at least he's finally heading to sleep. Anyways, when did you want to head out, and did you want me to scout ahead?"

"I want you to gather anyone you need and scout the place out, as you put it." Sub answered Aile. "Don't arouse suspicion. Just snoop around and see if you can't put a name to who is helping Flare."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:01 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander

"I want you to gather anyone you need and scout the place out, as you put it." Sub answered Aile. "Don't arouse suspicion. Just snoop around and see if you can't put a name to who is helping Flare."
"Sounds like a plan then." She stood up and stretched. "I'll grab a few things then ask around." She headed to her room, checking the various pockets of her coat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm
In the main room of the headquarters, after a bit of training in the training room, Tristen found his way in there, along side his Dragonite and his Natu. On the far wall, The Dragonite sat against it eventually drifting off to sleep, Tristen asleep up again him, and the Natu perched on top of Dragonite's head. When it comes down to Natu's, one can't really tell if it truly is asleep or in a meditative state.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:22 pm
Sub watched as Aile disappeared. While he awaited her return he began to wander around, it was then that he noticed the sleeping Tristen and smiled. Quietly taking out a Dusk Ball he positioned himself behind one of the couches and rolled the ball towards Tristen. The ball would bump into the Dragonite and pop open, releasing Monstressor who would immediately stare down at Tristen and let out an ear splitting roar.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:34 pm
SubonicXP
Sub watched as Aile disappeared. While he awaited her return he began to wander around, it was then that he noticed the sleeping Tristen and smiled. Quietly taking out a Dusk Ball he positioned himself behind one of the couches and rolled the ball towards Tristen. The ball would bump into the Dragonite and pop open, releasing Monstressor who would immediately stare down at Tristen and let out an ear splitting roar.

"YAAAH!"

"ARRRROOO!!!"

"NATU!"

If anything, it was safe to say that Natu at least was asleep. Tristen's ears was ringing right now, in total shock of the sudden roar from Monstressor. The Dragonite came to, rubbing its eyes, then stood straight up, knocking over Tristen, and making Natu lose its balance on Dragonite's head. "ARRARRRO!!" It shouted at Monstressor, staring at the rude Pokemon, not at all pleased with the sudden wake-up call.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 pm
Blizzard120

"YAAAH!"

"ARRRROOO!!!"

"NATU!"

If anything, it was safe to say that Natu at least was asleep. Tristen's ears was ringing right now, in total shock of the sudden roar from Monstressor. The Dragonite came to, rubbing its eyes, then stood straight up, knocking over Tristen, and making Natu lose its balance on Dragonite's head. "ARRARRRO!!" It shouted at Monstressor, staring at the rude Pokemon, not at all pleased with the sudden wake-up call.

Sub couldn't help to bust out laughing as he revealed himself, scooping up his Tyranitar's ball, recalling him and pocketing the ball soon after. "I could help myself. Sorry, Trysten." He said with a snicker. "What has you so tired?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games