Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier and...Zivva?!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Captain's Deck❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Worried❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya squeaked slightly as someone tapped her shoulder, making her forget Zivva for a moment. She turned, her mystical eyes shimmering hues of blue and green, locked onto the person. He had asked a question. The hospital. She points to herself as an answer, attempting to explain, but nothing came out. She knelt in the sand, writing it out, "I am Dr. Priya Takazumi."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:20 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Hoping it was something that could keep his interest, it turned out to be just balloon popping. Nothing more, aside from prizes. If he wanted that, he could have just bought a pack of balloons from a toy store, why stay at this booth? "Tch. There has to be something fun here." he mumbled, stopping for a moment and looking around again. Maybe he should just go home, what was the point of walking around at this festival, which Esme promised would be fun. This just wasn't right.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Concerned/Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva continued to follow him, drawing water from the ocean and playing with it. She had it dance and swirl around in spectral colors to bend the light, making it sparkle. She formed it in the shape of a wolf and had it run through the air and in front of Akira. It took the appearance to howl and hunkered down its front side in a playful stance.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:59 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Aiko Kida

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Mirage.... Thank you, I really owe ya! Aiden said, as he looked around. According to that girl, this Dr. Priya Takazumi is here in the beach also dealing with this hallucination. That's when looking for anyone with purple hair became the utmost urgent assignment for him. If this was truly some magical hallucination, then scientifically, there has to be some kind of chemical agent that is causing people to have different symptoms. some are hallucinating, some have gone mute like Kira, and even as far as skin mutation. This means that there's a cure for this. Just find patient zero, and all will be right. That's when he saw the purple haired girl. Excuse me, are you Dr. Takazumi? He asked after tapping her shoulder. There was no response, but she wrote on the sand that she was Priya Takazumi. It turns out she was mute too. Oh thank God... We need to find a way to counteract whatever kind of chemical or hallucinogenic this thing going around the beach is. Aiden said to her, before turning to see tons of other people dealing with the same issue. He just hoped that Kira's skin condition wasn't going to rapidly spread. What the hell is going on? We need to find the guy doing this, and take him down or something... Aiden said to himself. First day, and he really can't seem to catch a break from weird stuff. Guess he was going to have to go Arsene mode.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:33 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia watched him waiting for him to take the watermelon. Seeing him take the bite she gave him a sweet smile hoping that would bring him back from having to relive that moment again. She watched him out the eye patch back was curious why he hid his eye. It was injured but he should have to hide it. She then came to the conclusion he might be doing it so he wouldn't see it. When hearing hold old she was she gave a silent laugh since he was much older than herself. Done with her laugh she could help but smile it did falter while he stared at her. She relaxed her smile then raised an eyebrow at him in question. Hearing he had questions for her she grew excited but she then deflated since it wasn't like she could respond to him. When he pulled out a pad and pen she happily took it. With the pad resting on her thigh she held her pen ready to write her answer for any questions he had. Giving a silent oh she relized this was the best opportunity. She scribbled on the pad and showed it to him. Thank you for staying with as well as the fruit. I love fruit. I liked listening to your story I would like to tell you mine when what ever this thing is pass for me to talk to you. She patiently waited for him to read it and give his response or start questioning her. Her phone than ga e a small chime but she was going to ignore it for now.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier and a stranger❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Worried❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya tilted her head. So this was happening to other people. She looked down and sighed. She sees her glamour was completely gone. She stood there in Tennyo Form, sticking out like a sore thumb. The patches on her skin were visible now as she pointed to the stranger and then to herself. Was he supernatural like her?

She beckons him as she write in the sand, "Please excuse my attire... I am a tennyo. Have you seen others like this?" She points to her message and then to her hand. The light refracted in her dark hair, Blues, greens, and purples could be seen like an oil spill on the water. The colors shifted in her hair as she moved.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
Xavier watches as Priya writes in the sand. He was still a bit surprised at her change, but accepted it as she had previously told her what she was. He stands by her as she writes in the sand, unsure of what exactly to do.

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Edin fell. Cain felt a little bad, but it was soft sand under her, and he would have never done it if she would have gotten hurt. Not fair, she called after him, and right as he crossed the finish line, she threw his egg off the spoon with her powers. Cain put his hands on his side and leaned back, laughing heartily. He picked up a stuffed Lion and the confetti eggs, and brought them over to her.

He stood with his chest against hers, his head leaning down to her. Faint remnants of chuckles still came from his lips, as he held up the lion to her.
“For you, My Lady.” He kissed her nose.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:11 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
A mirage, a hallucination! So this wasn't quite real. Well that made things a little better. Kira was able to calm herself just a little. And a doctor, she was here? Kira could still feel the crystalline substance continued to grow on her. Still clutching Aiden's hand, she fallowed after him as they searched for the purple-haired girl. When they found her, Kira noticed that the girl was suffering from muteness as well. Once Aiden started talking about what they should do to stop the hallucination, Kira was surprised. How did Aiden know what to do, how was he able to think straight? Kira wished she could help stop whatever was happening, but she had no magic and had never been especially scientifically minded. She was just glad that she was with Aiden. Even if he didn't know what to do, her hand in his was comforting to an extent.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: Worried |Location: Beach |Company: Aiden, Priya
Crushing on: Aiden|Status: Single|Cash: $1,000|Wearing: [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The-DJ-Ghost

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was just glad to help the stranger, knowing that the truth would come out soon. She smiled as she watched the two converse with Priya who was not that far from her. But then, the voices rang on her ears again and she clutched her head, eyes squeezing shut as she winced slightly.

Shoot, not again.

She had to hold on a bit longer until the mess would be cleared up.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: serious, then feeling the pain
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: there, I'm back

tokyoloverTM

The-DJ-Ghost

Amour1568

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intruiged [ Location ] Beach
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxxTsuki also attempted to hug Integra to calm her down before backing away and giving a kind smile. Though also, ”Integra did you not get my messages? I really was worried about you. I thought you might have been mad at me…how do you like the cookies?” Tsuki of course had a suspicion Integra might not be able to talk, but the way Integra nommed the cookie down, maybe she did good. She was tempted to hand Integra the whole bag but didn’t want the female to get an upset stomach.

As Integra stood up and almost curled around her, nuzzling her face, Tsuki blushed ever so slightly and laughed a charming laugh. ”I guess that means you like both gifts. Merry Christmas my dear friend Integra.~ And an early Happy New Year. Now let us see what might be going on okay? We’re here to enjoy the festival and if whatever is happening isn’t harming you, maybe it’ll go away eventually? No use worrying about it right? Besides we’re both already different as it is.” Tsuki paused and laughed slightly, realizing the female didn’t know she was a vampire. Oops. Well maybe she wouldn’t think about the inner meaning to what she had just said. But really, they were at a festival and things were strange. It kind of intrigued Tsukki. Though this might be her childish side coming out as well.

OOC:I'm so unsure about my writing D: Sorry it's short
Coheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ♥Cain♥
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Hearing him laugh brought a smile to her face. She watched as he approached her, her chest was against his. Which turned her cheeks pink. Suddenly, he held up a lion for her. She took the lion with a smile. "For you, My Lady", he said to her before kissing her nose. "Haha, I'll let you off with a warning for cheating". Standing up on her toes, holding the Lion close to her chest, she gave him a quick kiss on his lips. Then she turned around and looked around at the other events on the beach. "What else would you like to do, my prince?". She saw some mysterious man with some star shaped fruit. "What's that all about??". Behind the mystery man, the image of her husband appeared again, trying to get to her. The voices kept whispering, calling her a "harlot", and a "tramp". He came closer to her, saying that she was only using him like she used Damian. She shook her head a bit, trying to get the images out. But they only appeared closer. "I won't let you get to me,Damian....I do love him..." The image of Damian disappeared as if he was blown into the wind. Her eyes widened and her face felt hot, after realizing what she just said, wasn't in her head.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
          • Cat Fancier 100
          PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:44 pm
          User Image
          Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Solemn [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
          {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
          {The Military Brat}
          Theme Song-Fighter
          {Thoughts:It seems something strange is happening...}

Kuro blinked, her gaze taken away from the male selling fruit to a familiar boy. ”Ah. It was you I saw. Hello Fisher.” Kuro responded to the male with a nod, no expression on her face as usual but a glint in her eye as she spotted the green faced girl she recognized even with the greenness. Then she gazed back to the ever grinning Fisher. Yuck…that explains why. Well I guess the necklace started it all. I wonder how long they will last. Seeing a non-peppy Fisher would be…strange but a bit of a relief. After all, she really didn’t like how peppy people could get, but for Fisher she kind of overlooked it because she was fond of his art. Not that she would ever admit that.

Kuro answered Fisher for the girl, ”Your face is green. Who knows. Maybe the lame fruit being sold will help your complexion. Ask the wuss selling such unrealistic ideas. Though I’m sure you’ll be okay. You still look pretty.” Kuro’s voice was flat and cold as she turned back to the hooded figure, still waiting for him to answer. Something was off at this festival but to her, all this lovey dovey stuff just sickened her. She didn’t believe in soulmates as everyone died at some point. Then what? Though she wasn’t really trying to be mean, she was just annoyed for some reason. It was the couples she knew that. This festival. Her being alone. Just so many things. She also had added the fact she looked pretty because she didn’t want to come off as cruel. That wasn’t her intention. Though some of her kind of wanted to tease them. She would resist this little thought though without much thought to it at all though.

OOC:
          User Image
          oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:51 pm
          User Image

Name: Marcus
          Race: Inu
          Money: $1000
          Company: Silvia
          Mood: Curious

Marcus read over her writing and tilted his head for a moment and gave a small smile. He still felt that nagging boredom but he was struggling against it. This woman at least seemed interesting enough, but why was his mind still shrugging off everything. He grew bored with that line of questioning and tossed it out as he refocused on her.
          "I'm glad to have told it, it has been a long time since I told it." His head straightened back up and he placed a finger on his chin in thought for a moment. He wouldnt ask about her fear...not yet, that was something he felt that he should at least know her better to learn that information. So instead he picked up on the obvious question in his mind. He leaned forward a bit and looked into her red eyes. "Your eyes were brown when I first saw you...then changed to this red...what are you?" And while it may have seemed an innocent question, he had several reasons for asking. He had only seen a few change eye color to red, and one of which meant they fed on blood. But her eyes werent red when they first met so that ruled out vampire. But the other options were so few that he really had to wonder about it. He would decide where to go with the questions once she answered. "And of course in exchange if you have questions, feel free to ask em."

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:28 pm

The red headed fox pouted more as the shaman patted his head. " It better... I mean I like pears but there are so many other foods that I love!"Blaze said as he raised his arms into the air. Shinzo just groaned a little to his younger brothers response. He was always a pain to Shinzo when it came to food. It always had to be about either food or music, really nothing else. The moment food was brought up, Blazes face let up. "Yes! Maybe it wont taste like pears anymore! Solaris! Do you want to get something to eat!?" Blaze asked, waving his hand over to the small girl. Shinzo looked over to Solaris then back at think haired girl who was now shivering. He slowly started to take off his top second peace of his yukata off which turned from the dark green to a bright yellow the moment he touched it. " Here..." The blue flamed fox said as he threw over the second part of his yukata onto the pick hairs head.

Crushing on: No one yet
          Money: $800
          Mood: fine
          Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
          Money: $1000
          Mood: Fine
          Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games