Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:50 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Finally Jinxi let go of her friend long enough to eat one of the sandwiches. "Oh you're right, these are delicious!" she agreed with Terry.

Trixi asked, her mouth full of sandwhich not slowing her down at all, "Those fighting monster things? Why would one be alone here?"

"Sometimes,"Rock began, "Mom's pokemon, and Terry's pokemon like to wander around. Normally, they are hiding in the basements on those farming levels, but every once in a while they show up and sometimes they can get really friendly. Depending on their mood. Vegeta and Trunks train pokemon too, but those ones are in the Pokemon world and in the Yu-Gi-Oh world."

Pikachu had woken from its nap and had wandered downstairs. No one had any clue that this one was a wild one, an offspring of one of Dee's Pikachu and Dee's ditto. If anyone would notice its tail, then they would realize that this particular pikachu was a girl. The rounded ends indicated that. The male pikachu have sharp tails.

"Hi!" she said when she met up with everyone else. "I am a wild pikachu, sort of. Thank you for bringing me upstairs, I was sleepy. I only get a nickname once I am caught though. Just so you know, I'm a girl pikachu. So, whoever gets me can dress me up in pretty things. I really want to do those contest things too. They sound like fun."

Jinxi questioned the adorable thing, "Whoever 'gets' you? Why don't you choose your own companion?"

"Because thats not how it works with us. See, there are so many humans that we don't know who will be best suited for us."

"How do you know when the right human comes along?" Jinxi asked, interested. "Just whoever can catch you?"

Trixi nodded, swallowing so she could speak. "Lots of folk do it that way," she said sagely. "Animals, too."

Jinxi nodded. "I'd heard of animals doing it, but most animals don't have this one's vocabulary and articulation."

Trixi shrugged and went back to eating.

"pretty much whoever can catch us, but then there is the trust building thing after I am caught. A lot of us pokemon are too shy to even appear especially the wild ones. I am considered wild, but only because the egg that had me in it was never picked up and I hatched at the nursery where I was left. Most of Empress Dee's Pokemon and Trunks Truesdale's pokemon are left at the lab to grow as we please and we are not happy. A lot of us aren't. But, we also understand that empress dee and trunks truesdale are busy. I am looking for a trainer that will look after me and pamper me like a kid. I wanna be spoiled! All of empress dee's pokemon can speak human tongue too as well as poke' speech. All of Trunks truesdale's pokemon are really strong."

Rock then had an idea, "So, what you are saying is you want to be loved more than the other pokemon left at the lab. Well, you would be my first Pokemon if I did catch you. So, I would need a pokeball and no pokemon to weaken you. Is there any pokeball you prefer?"

"Think about the types of pokeballs out there. Ones that will work against me are the ultra ball, the quick ball, and the love ball. I will be insulted if you throw a nest ball. I am not weak!"

"Okay then. Well, I would have to get the pokeballs first. Hmm...then, I need to make a trip to the pokemon world to hopefully sell some fashions to the trainers and then purchase the pokeballs I need. Would you mind staying here with Jinxi and Trixi while I do this errand?"

"Only if I can try on an outfit first. You have anything in my size?"

Rock then said, "I might have something upstairs in my closet. Be right back. Err, I mean downstairs."

Heading to his room, Rock found adorable booties for Pikachu's feet that were pink and a little bow that could fit between pikachu's ears. He grabbed them and headed back upstairs where Pikachu and the others were. "How about these?"

"Pika!!!!" the pikachu squeeled with glee. She loved the booties and bow and even let Rock dress her. "I love these! Okay, you have a deal."

Rock then said to his wife, "Looks like work calls for me today. I should be back in a couple of hours or so. Please look after the pikachu for me. Who knows, this might be an opportunity for you to get to know pokemon better? And this one seems to like us. I don't wanna wreck this."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:24 pm
empress dee
"pretty much whoever can catch us, but then there is the trust building thing after I am caught. A lot of us pokemon are too shy to even appear especially the wild ones. I am considered wild, but only because the egg that had me in it was never picked up and I hatched at the nursery where I was left. Most of Empress Dee's Pokemon and Trunks Truesdale's pokemon are left at the lab to grow as we please and we are not happy. A lot of us aren't. But, we also understand that empress dee and trunks truesdale are busy. I am looking for a trainer that will look after me and pamper me like a kid. I wanna be spoiled! All of empress dee's pokemon can speak human tongue too as well as poke' speech. All of Trunks truesdale's pokemon are really strong."

Rock then had an idea, "So, what you are saying is you want to be loved more than the other pokemon left at the lab. Well, you would be my first Pokemon if I did catch you. So, I would need a pokeball and no pokemon to weaken you. Is there any pokeball you prefer?"

"Think about the types of pokeballs out there. Ones that will work against me are the ultra ball, the quick ball, and the love ball. I will be insulted if you throw a nest ball. I am not weak!"

"Okay then. Well, I would have to get the pokeballs first. Hmm...then, I need to make a trip to the pokemon world to hopefully sell some fashions to the trainers and then purchase the pokeballs I need. Would you mind staying here with Jinxi and Trixi while I do this errand?"

Rock then said, "I might have something upstairs in my closet. Be right back. Err, I mean downstairs."

Heading to his room, Rock found adorable booties for Pikachu's feet that were pink and a little bow that could fit between pikachu's ears. He grabbed them and headed back upstairs where Pikachu and the others were. "How about these?"

"Pika!!!!" the pikachu squeeled with glee. She loved the booties and bow and even let Rock dress her. "I love these! Okay, you have a deal."

Rock then said to his wife, "Looks like work calls for me today. I should be back in a couple of hours or so. Please look after the pikachu for me. Who knows, this might be an opportunity for you to get to know pokemon better? And this one seems to like us. I don't wanna wreck this."

"Sure. Have you caught her now? Can she have a name now?" Jinxi asked.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:48 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"She just needs a pokeball and thats what I am going to do my job for. I need the money to pay for some pokeballs and I know of a way I can earn it. Once I get the pokeball and she goes inside it, then she gets a name."

At that, Rock grabbed a few outfits that he had made earlier, some that looked rather fancy in fact, and headed for the Pokemon world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:56 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"She just needs a pokeball and thats what I am going to do my job for. I need the money to pay for some pokeballs and I know of a way I can earn it. Once I get the pokeball and she goes inside it, then she gets a name."

At that, Rock grabbed a few outfits that he had made earlier, some that looked rather fancy in fact, and headed for the Pokemon world.

jinxi nodded understanding. She still was a bit unsure how the ball was so important to the process, but both Rock and the adorable pokemon seemed sure of it.

Trixi asked the pokemon, "Do you have a favorite color?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:56 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

jinxi nodded understanding. She still was a bit unsure how the ball was so important to the process, but both Rock and the adorable pokemon seemed sure of it.

Trixi asked the pokemon, "Do you have a favorite color?"

"Nope. But I am a girl so I like pretty colors. I am getting pretty hungry now too. Do you ladies know if there is any berries I can eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:57 am
empress dee

"Nope. But I am a girl so I like pretty colors. I am getting pretty hungry now too. Do you ladies know if there is any berries I can eat?"

Trixi considered the well-stocked kitchen. "Blueberries or strawberries or raspberrires?" she asked.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi considered the well-stocked kitchen. "Blueberries or strawberries or raspberrires?" she asked.

"Razzberries please. They are perfect! I don't have burns so rawst berries I don't need. And I am not a fan of the dry flavor of oran berries."

(Razz berries are the raspberries, strawberries in the pokemon world are rawst berries. And blue berries are either bluk berries or oran berries, both bluk and oran are dry berries to pokemon.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:42 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Razzberries please. They are perfect! I don't have burns so rawst berries I don't need. And I am not a fan of the dry flavor of oran berries."

(Razz berries are the raspberries, strawberries in the pokemon world are rawst berries. And blue berries are either bluk berries or oran berries, both bluk and oran are dry berries to pokemon.)

Trixi nodded and headed for the kitchen, adding over her shoulder, "Do you like grapes?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:40 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded and headed for the kitchen, adding over her shoulder, "Do you like grapes?"

"I've never tried a grepa berry before. They could be good. Nanab berries make me dizzy so no nanab berries though."

(Nanab = bananas
Grepa = grapes)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 am
empress dee
"I've never tried a grepa berry before. They could be good. Nanab berries make me dizzy so no nanab berries though."

(Nanab = bananas
Grepa = grapes)

Trixi returned with some raspberries and grapes, as well as a banana she was munching on herself..  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 am
JoyRose
empress dee

(Nanab = bananas
Grepa = grapes)

Trixi returned with some raspberries and grapes, as well as a banana she was munching on herself..

The pikachu began to munch on the fruit happily. It was obvious that she was hungry for how fast each berry seemed to disappear. Meanwhile, Dee was downstairs in the basements dealing with more crops and more trees.

She was down there by herself this time because the work was pretty easy this time and it wouldn't take her long.

In the pokemon world, Rock was selling lots of fashions that he made. Even the pokemon there seemed to like what Rock made. One Pokemon in particular, a croconaw loved a set of shields that it used to enhance its back. Of course, they were just for show and they were to make the spikes on its back look shinier than before.

Once Rock sold his wares, he went to the pokemart and bought a ton of pokeballs and placed them in his rucksack. He then went back to the mansion with his collection of pokeballs and presented one of each type to the Pikachu and asked her to choose the one she liked best.

So, the pokemon sniffed each ball and picked a love ball and went inside. The ball shook three times and then stars appeared to say Pikachu was caught. Gathering the empty balls, Rock put them into his rucksack for further use, and then opened the love ball that had the pikachu. "So, you gonna give me a nickname?"

Rock thought about it and replied, "How about the nickname Pebbles? Pebbles can be shiny and beautiful to look at, but they are also strong."

Pikachu danced with joy and said, "If you ever find a thunder stone, feel free to use it on me and I will grow bigger. I will become a raichu then. But, I do want to be a pikachu for at least a little while."

Rock then said to Jinxi and Trixi, "I guess I am a pokemon trainer now. I have a pokemon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:38 am
empress dee
The pikachu began to munch on the fruit happily. It was obvious that she was hungry for how fast each berry seemed to disappear. Meanwhile, Dee was downstairs in the basements dealing with more crops and more trees.

She was down there by herself this time because the work was pretty easy this time and it wouldn't take her long.

In the pokemon world, Rock was selling lots of fashions that he made. Even the pokemon there seemed to like what Rock made. One Pokemon in particular, a croconaw loved a set of shields that it used to enhance its back. Of course, they were just for show and they were to make the spikes on its back look shinier than before.

Once Rock sold his wares, he went to the pokemart and bought a ton of pokeballs and placed them in his rucksack. He then went back to the mansion with his collection of pokeballs and presented one of each type to the Pikachu and asked her to choose the one she liked best.

So, the pokemon sniffed each ball and picked a love ball and went inside. The ball shook three times and then stars appeared to say Pikachu was caught. Gathering the empty balls, Rock put them into his rucksack for further use, and then opened the love ball that had the pikachu. "So, you gonna give me a nickname?"

Rock thought about it and replied, "How about the nickname Pebbles? Pebbles can be shiny and beautiful to look at, but they are also strong."

Pikachu danced with joy and said, "If you ever find a thunder stone, feel free to use it on me and I will grow bigger. I will become a raichu then. But, I do want to be a pikachu for at least a little while."

Rock then said to Jinxi and Trixi, "I guess I am a pokemon trainer now. I have a pokemon."

Jinxi peered at the cute pokemon. Then she looked up at Rock and smiled. Good practice for parenthood." Then she shrugged.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:34 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi peered at the cute pokemon. Then she looked up at Rock and smiled. Good practice for parenthood." Then she shrugged.

"Indeed it is. Taking care of pokemon can be hard work, but it all depends on how much care you want to give it. I plan to take good care of Pebbles. But we have to be careful when brushing her fur. It is charged with electricity you know. But other than that little worry, this will be fun. Plus, one way to raise her is to have her battle other pokemon for money for other things we might need. We can find the berries we need easily enough since we know she likes raspberries. Her feature is cuteness so she likes sweet, but not too sweet. And of course there are the essential berries for status conditions. Peaches for poisoning, strawberries for burns, persimmons for confusion, oranges for a small bit of health restoration, sitrus berries for a bigger health restoration...yeah there are lots of berries and pokemon eat only berries."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:16 am
empress dee
"Indeed it is. Taking care of pokemon can be hard work, but it all depends on how much care you want to give it. I plan to take good care of Pebbles. But we have to be careful when brushing her fur. It is charged with electricity you know. But other than that little worry, this will be fun. Plus, one way to raise her is to have her battle other pokemon for money for other things we might need. We can find the berries we need easily enough since we know she likes raspberries. Her feature is cuteness so she likes sweet, but not too sweet. And of course there are the essential berries for status conditions. Peaches for poisoning, strawberries for burns, persimmons for confusion, oranges for a small bit of health restoration, sitrus berries for a bigger health restoration...yeah there are lots of berries and pokemon eat only berries."

Jinxi laughed. "Maybe not the best preparation, but better than nothing. Babies are not so limited in their tastes after the first half year or so."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi laughed. "Maybe not the best preparation, but better than nothing. Babies are not so limited in their tastes after the first half year or so."

"Pokemon are more like animals than babies. The only difference is, Pokemon can learn stuff and are more adapt to nature than us. Raising this one to level 100 is going to be no easy task and its not a baby either. What level are you currently?"

"18."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games