Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[Designation: James -- Laird]]

Xeven directed his gaze towards the man who asked him if he was willing to be the subject of a drawing. Xeven was quiet as always at least at first glance before, if Alphonse was open, he would start to hear Xeven's voice in his head "I see no problem with that request. I have nothing but time." the large man smiling at him before he turned back to his command device to continue to build the small map he was masking, one of his hands his pocket. He was joking, he had plenty of time. He was on shift at the hospital or anything so he was just continuing to explore.

He looked was thinking to XYVY as well so that the A.I. might know what he was trying to do while the man, not far from them drew to his hearts content or whatever he might require. Xeven kept his official look as he began to focus on creating a fine representation of the trees, how the leaves fell or how they swayed. A memory map this basically was, it would change as time did as soon as he learned how weather on this planet actually worked. That would take some time.

He thought to Alphonse again "If you require anything of me then please let me know. I am always happy to help."

C.L: [Park] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [985$] __M.S: [Single]

SoujiAtsumi
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:13 pm

User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alphonse would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed by the man's initial response. s**t, even if he was being rude he deserved some kind of answer. Just as he was beginning to consider that the guy might be deaf or mute he replied, sort of. Alphonse tensed, surprised to hear the guy's answer even though his lips didn't move. Okay, that was new and just as frightening as it was interesting. The voice that spoke in his head was polite, as was his smile, so he didn't see much reason to be afraid of the stranger. "Thanks, man!" He returned his smile before backing away a few feet to begin drawing, deciding to capture his profile.

Alphonse was content with sketching quietly like that, his previous questions forgotten as he focused on his work again. He idly considered if he should include the man's map in the picture. It was changing a lot, it looked like he was capturing the area's details, so maybe a basic drawing of it would be best. The demon wanted to capture Xeven, so he should put more detail into him than the map. Alphonse paused when he spoke to him again, clicking his tongue piercing against his teeth as he considered his offer. "Well, I shouldn't need anythin' really, not unless I decide to color it."

It was always tricky when he tried to capture an object or person's true colors. As far as he could tell, the man was gray. "Think I can get yer name though? Probably should have introduced myself when I bugged ya: I'm Alphonse."

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Curious, surprised ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

asbloodrunscold

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N

Xeven kept himself still as he wasn't sure if movement would mess with the young demons artistic endeavors. He did much need to move as he was fully capable of taking in all the information around him to continue building this living map. He had no real reason to move anyway, the vessel was perfectly fine where it was. He wasn't sure why the man was wanting to draw him, but Xeven had no logical reason to object to such. It seems the man didn't need anything either so that was fine, though Xeven was always willing to render aid.

The man asked for his name, introducing himself was Alphonse. That was a nice name. He regarded the man "I am Xeven Tele'krasus. It is quite nice to meet you Alphonse." he told him. He continued to focus on the nature in front of him. It was a beautiful sight, Earth was really unique in some ways. Now he knew why the Zeta liked it so much....when they weren't kidnapping people.

He looked at Alphonse out of the corner of his eye "So, is this something you do often? Come here to sketch?" he turned his eyes back to the scene in front of him

SoujiAtsumi
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:19 pm

User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

Seeing as he didn't move much, he made for a wonderful subject. Most of the time when Alphonse did a portrait piece his subjects became antsy and moved around. It wasn't too bad when they made small movements, but when they kept fiddling with objects or their appearance it tended to grate on the artist's nerves. That being said, he had no issue with his subjects talking, it didn't take too much of his attention from drawing and it was a good way to keep them distracted.

"Nice ta meet ya too, Xeven."
He returned with a small nod. Alphonse's attention didn't stray too far from his sketchbook for long other than to observe the other man and his surroundings. His gaze snapped to Xeven at his question, however, a laugh escaping him. "Did ya just ask me if I come here often?" He teased with another laugh before looking back to his sketchbook.

"Not really. I haven't been here long so I've been stickin' close to home. I visited here the other day though and I thought it'd make for good inspiration and reference. Plus there's a lot of people 'round here, plenty of interestin' subjects; like you!" He might wait for some of the cherry blossoms to fall before he visited again though, he didn't expect them to have such a strong scent. "How 'bout you? That's a pretty cool map yer making, the details are amazin'." Alphonse looked up again to appreciate the map. He didn't understand the technology Xeven was using, didn't even know it existed, but that didn't mean he couldn't appreciate it.

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Curious ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

asbloodrunscold

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Sweet Flower
Mood: Content
Company: N/A
Relationship: Single

User Image

It was just the same causal usual day for the vampire. Having almost little to nothing to do. The city was still the beginning of her adventure. She had borrow quite a few books yesterday at the library and having to be in the middle on the first book she borrowed. Though the quietness and reading in her lonely house was a bit getting to her and could use a nice walk out of her place to explore the city more. Even though she did want to walk around the place, her legs took her to the park, the first place she went to when she got out of her place. Though unlike the first time she came to the place, it was sunny out and she didn't have her violin this time. She was walking around the place for a good amount of time before taking her earbuds out of her bag and inserting it in her phone, listening to some casual violin music with some with a piano companion along to make the sound more balance and vibrant with it's own sounds. It wasn't too long till her music end and with the volume not too high to block the sound of her surroundings, a familiar sound came to play. A violin sound.

The sound wasn't too far, she still had her earbuds in her ear, but her music came to a pause as she followed the sound of the violin playing. She didn't want to get too close to whomever was playing the instrument. Seeing as a female was playing the instrument, she watched from a tad bit far distance and listened to every cord she played on the violin. She wasn't half bad into playing the violin, their talent and skills with the violin were really different.

User Image

O.O.C:
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

Emi looked at Landon, her ears twitching a little bit before her ears perked forward a bit as he mentioned where he lived. "Oh?" She said curiously. "It is nice to meet another person who isn't originally from America." She said to him, her tail starting to sway with happiness. "Ah. The same would go for the village I grew up in." She said, her ears twitching as he spoke of his home town and why he had moved here. She was very interested in learning about it. When he finished talking, she would go to explain that her mother is a forest guardian and that her parents met after her father passed out in his mother's temple. She told him about the forests she grew up in and her small village. Of course, she left out the bit about the war and losing her entire family, that was something too deep to drop on someone she just met. "Being a teacher sounds like it would be a very interesting job. Learning more about other people's cultures sounds like it would actually be very fascinating." Not to mention that even people of same species have different cultures. Like herself and that kitsune man she had met not too long ago. She grew up with a more human way of life since she was half human.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                        Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute tab OOC -

User Image

Zombie Salts

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 pm

User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSoleil Park || Company Evangeline || Song Shape of You, Closer || Wallet $201.00 || Bank $825.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

As time passed by for Solaris, she was now playing two songs after the first one. After 'Something Wild', the song entitled 'Shape of You' was next, followed by 'Closer'. Truly, she was lost in the moment, ignoring what's going on around her. Not to mention that the fallen angel was smiling at she was performing, just like back then during her first concert that led to her fated meeting with Xander. Definitely, it was a magical moment for her, more so when she felt his ice-cold kiss on the lips for the first time that night long, long ago.

When she was done performing, the fallen angel was once again aware of her surroundings. Her green eyes took notice of a female watching her, with pale skin and blond hair. If she was definitely someone whom Hikaru had met recently, it would be great. However, Solaris had to be sure that the other female was the one mentioned by the brunette. The violinist's lips curled into a smile as she greeted the figure who gazed at her intently during the performance.

"Good day, miss. Feeling dazzled by my performance? I'm glad. Are you the one whom Hikaru met before? If so, it's a pleasure to meet you." She would indeed be pleased to have more friends who were musically inclined, just like Priya and Mel.

JayyLee10
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Company: Female Violinist

User Image

With the performance coming to an end, the female vampire was just going to walk away and continue onto her day, she stopped for a quick minute as the female approach her and greeted to the female. Evangeline looked at her with her pink red eyes and catching a familiar aura around her like the first girl she had met and then rose a brow up as she mention a familiar name to her. Hikaru.. "It wasn't too bad, strings were toned perfectly, cords played in sync to the music.", she said to her and placed a hand on her hip with the other arm hanging to the side, "What has she told you about me...? You must be that violin friend of hers I'm guessing if you somehow know about me?" Her response was a bit cold though there was no hint on it, and along with it her face remain in a straight face as she spoke. She wasn't trying to brush of the female, though curious as to what her friend said about her and she didn't really know about Hikaru. Maybe she was told that there was another violinist in the city and told her what she looked like. She must have took every detail of the female if she told the female in front of her what she may look like.

User Image

O.O.C:
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm

User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSoleil Park || Company Evangeline || Song None at the moment || Wallet $201.00 || Bank $825.00 ||

She blushed in response to the compliment. "Thanks so much, young lady." Solaris then rubbed her cheek sheepishly with one hand as she was replying to the question, trying to recall the conversation. She and Hikaru definitely had caught up to each other after the party, but it wouldn't mean that she would remember everything. "Yes, she might have narrated to you about me. Hikaru did tell me that you were beautiful, both with the violin and with your voice. It's really nice to see more people who are also into music." Indeed, she was very enthusiastic at that possibility.

The fallen angel then put her violin back into its case, though she was still talking to the female without taking her eyes off the instrument. "Say, may I know your name? I know that a beautiful name has been given to you since you since you are gifted with such good looks." Great, now Xander's mannerism of sweet talking had rubbed off on her already. That would possibly lead to an awkward reaction from the other female.

JayyLee10
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

User Image

Evangeline was the talk about for that female she meet and her violin friend. Bit flattering to know that she was the talk for those two, even though she didn't know this female's friend personally. Guess she could just shrug it off, though her attention returned back to her as the female was glad to know there was others that are into the music. Has she not met others into music before? Clearly shouldn't be too hard into finding someone who is in love with music. Mainly for her, everywhere back home, some kind of music was played. Street drumming, saxophone performances, almost anything she'll hear in the streets back home. "Has she? Sadly I don't have my own personal violin here with me, though playing in front of people doesn't really suit me.. Somehow I just happened to catch their attention even at the dark.." She still wasn't fond into capturing a small crowd that time and somehow strike a conversation with two people that day. Maybe it was best to stay home to play a tone or two than staying somewhere in the city and gathering an unexpected crowd. While the female walked back to her violin case, placing her violin back, Evangeline could take this small chance to walk away until the female spoke and asked for the vampire's name and suspected the girl should have a lovely name due to her looks. Evangeline felt a tad bit weird out with the way the girl had said it. That was something a male could say to a beautiful woman, unless the girl was into girls and just say something like that so randomly. "I'm Evangeline. Nice to meet you."

User Image

O.O.C:
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:46 pm

User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSoleil Park || Company Evangeline || Song None at the moment || Wallet $201.00 || Bank $825.00 ||

And there was the confession from the vampire girl that she didn't bring the violin along with her, which induced a frown from Solaris. "Aww, that's a shame. But still, I won't mind if you'll perform next time just for me. I can wait." It was then that the girl revealed her name as Evangeline, a lovely handle indeed. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Evangeline. May I call you Eva since your name's a bit longer?" Nicknames would be a good resort so that it would be easier for her.

Now that the case was fully locked, she would move on to the next question. "How long have you been in Soleil? I guess you are a newcomer. I have been a resident for a few months now." She then smoothened out the outdoor surface of the confinement as she waited for the reply.

JayyLee10
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

User Image

Evangeline looked around the park as she stood her place as the female does her own thing. Her eyes then shifted back to the female as she pouted a bit when she heard that Evangeline didn't have her violin with her and requested for the female to play in front of her. Did the girl hear her say playing in front of people wasn't her taste? The female sighed quietly to herself and shook her head lightly. "I guess.. Though I won't make any promises that will ever happen...", she told her and listened to her speak and suggesting to call her Eva to shorten her name. She simply shook her head to that next request of the nicknames. Nicknames weren't for her, she enjoyed and liked her name how it is. "I prefer being called Evangeline than some other names that aren't mine. Sorry but that's my preferences..." Sure her name was a bit long, though having to shorten her name, she felt like she was betraying her actual full name in total.

With the conversation going to a small pause for bit and lightly sparking up, Evangeline walked to the bench, planting herself down as she leaned back to the bench with her legs crossed and watched people walk around the park. With the question of how long the vampire has been in the city, she kept her eyes on the people and spoke. "Just been here for a couple of weeks. City's alright. Not too big and different than where I was at before." The place was different and surely it was going to be different. Not everywhere she went was going to be the same as back home.

User Image

O.O.C:
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:08 pm

User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image

It was, once again, a shame that Evangeline was mostly indecisive for the decision to perform just for her. But still, Solaris couldn't help it; not all musicians have the drive to do like what she did best, to entertain the crowd. And at the revelation that the vampire preferred to be called by her full name, she giggled. "I understand. Evangeline it is, then. I'll remember that." The violinist was the tidying up her things as she listened to the confession about the stay in the city. When the fallen angel was done zipping her bag closed, that was when she questioned once again.

"Hmm? Where is your birthplace? I was actually born in Australia before moving here." But still didn't want to speak about the tragedy that occurred back then. What mattered was that she was now the heiress and that she must continue to work hard for her future, with Xander by her side.

JayyLee10
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:56 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N

Xeven listened to Alphonse explain himself. It seems he too was fairly new to the place, though he probably had more overall experience with it. It seems he was the type to take an interest in the abnormal however which was a fine quality to have. However, he wasn't too sure what made him an interesting subject but he was also very much unaware of how strange he looked compared to everyone else. He saw no one else with green skin, but he figured the info he got was right. Assuming comics were some historical record...

He was asked if he did the same which caused him to gently shake his up "Oh yes, I try to familiarize myself with all areas of the places I visit." he spoke looking to the map "The system comes in handy, means I won't have to visit every day to get an accurate representation of the area. I have a number of places but its mostly incomplete as of yet." it really was a wonderful thing though luckily XYVY was tending to home so she wasn't here to cause any manner of trouble for the young man or give her usual snark & conversations. She also wasn't randomly scanning people. They normally were not fond of that.

He switched the mode of the map a bit to capture some of the smaller details, sections of it being zoomed in on or made larger like a light show of sorts. He hoped it wasn't a bother "Have you seen many interesting things?"

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games