Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:36 pm
Hero smelled Seilene and turned around he walked to her and whispered in her ear"What is up with that wolf,and why is Arkanna scared of her?"

Sora looked worried as she tried hard to comfort Arkanna
(the new wolf is a female right?if it isn't sorry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:49 pm
((yup its a she ^^))

Seilene mumbled something and smiled at Hero, "I'll answer your question in a moment till then may I have a moment with her?" she asked humbly.

Sulkrai grinned wickedly as Seilene approached.

Arkanna sat there and let Sora comfort her, but still seemed distant.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:51 pm
Hero nodded and then whispered back"be careful I don't trust her..."he said trailing off then he turned around and walked towards Sora and Arkanna.....worried  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:20 pm
Seilene watched Hero leave then turned to Sulkrai, "I thought you promised to keep the Arkanna scareing to a minium and not to grin like that at me..." She walked over and stood a foot away from her.

Sulkrai laughed in her usual wicked tone, "Sorry but she ran into me and I like my grin thank you very much.." She smiled bearing her long thin canines.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:23 pm
Hero finally came to the little clearing and saw Sora and Arkanna he just shrugged and sat down

Sora saw what Hero did and growled"Aren't you going to help?!?!?!?!she is your friend too!"she yelled pissed

Hero looked at Sora then Arkanna and said"I have nothing to say...."he said trailing off  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:41 pm
Arkanna sat there, hearing how pissed Sora was she grinned, "Sora calm down I'm fine...she just.......just scared me. I wasn't expecting her to show up...." she said trailing off.
Seilene stood there a moment looking at Sulkrai, "How'd you find me?" She asked puzzled.

Sulkrai still smiling replied, "It took me forever but after you left. I went and found out what happened, then ran off in search for you.....After three years I finally found you....." She said letting her voice get softer. Her eyes looked teary as she lunged forward, hugging Seilene, "I'm sorry for what happened, and please don't leave me again....."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:43 pm
Sora looked at her and nodded her head

Hero just looked at her showing no emotion  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:53 pm
Seilene was taken back by Sulkrai's action, never had she acted this way before. She then smiled and hugged her, "I'm here now....."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:55 pm
Sora just sighed"I wonder what is taking Seilene..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:09 pm
Seilene pulled away and smiled at Sulkrai, "Come on the other's are probably wondering where I am and most likely who you are..." Then grabbed her hand and walked back.

Sulkrai looked away and regained her usual attitude, "Fine.." she said quietly and allowed Seilene to drag her back to the waterfall.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:11 pm
"HERO!!!!!!!!!"Taki yelled glomping Hero

Sora sighed and looked at Hero pitifully feeling bad for him

Hero started to growl..and glared at Taki

Kiyoshi came out of the forest and sat down next to Sora and laughing at the sight of Taki and Hero  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:27 pm
Seilene walked out and looked at Hero and Taki, "Well everyone seems to be here.." She said laughing. Then walked over and sat near Arkanna.

Sulkrai glared at Hero then went and sat on a rock near the waterfall, away from everyone.

Arkanna saw Sulkrai and started to shake, sitting there she watched Sulkrai like a hawk and didn't even pay any attention to Taki or Hero.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:31 pm
Hero glared back at Sulkrai and snarled,then he pushed Taki off and walked off to a rock that was also away from everybody

Sora just sighed and shook her head then she looked at the new wolf and smiled"Seilene who is this?"

Kiyoshi just looks at the newcomer

Taki lands with an"OOF"then looks at the newcomer as well pouting"Yeah,who is she?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:52 pm
Sulkrai growled at Hero and eyed Taki, "I'm not to sure I like your tone....." she says coldly at Taki, then glares at Seilene.

Seilene feels a huge sweat drop growing, "Um...You guys this is Sulkrai, she's ........ tends to use anger as her social mood, but she's fine.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:55 pm
"Like we care..."said Hero coldly glaring at Sulkrai

Sora sighed"Hero being cold as usual....."

Taki ignored Sulkrai and said"Sora,where have you been lately?You have been distant......."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games