Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KainGorda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:49 pm
Hello.
Pleasure to be here.

I do not have many pre-made characters, instead I just make one up to fit the RP. So far, it works.

I'm up to almost any RP, and those few I would rather not touch with a mile-long pole I could probably manage, if not very well.

I'm fairly good at darker RP settings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:55 pm
im NOT exactly new, but I havent been that active either,

people I have a Rp that is called Zombie Infestation please join,
It has become a interesting story so far......
so please join  

dwai_ben

Sakura Kaite Pendragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:32 am
Please to meet you sakurahime78 is my username but please call me Shirazu!

I'm interested in roleplaying so please recommend a good rp 'cause: I can't choose!!! biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:07 am
Hello, this is Aone-chan. I just joined and would like to know more about RPing and have moe experience with it. I like to Role play Anime and Video games mostly. Nice to be here ^_^  

Aone-chan

[P]ickle[N]ation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 am
    hay buddehs.
    i'm picklenation. just call me pickles. or something shorter than picklenation because it is a really long name to type out. :3
    erm... when i'm not RPing i'm typing in all lower-cases and misspelling on purpose and stuff. because its funneh like that.
    but when i am RPing, i get really serious. so i really prefer RPs with darker RP settings because they tend to be more serious and shtuff.

erm...

when i'm not on gaia, i'm on deviantart/photoshop since i just learned how to paint and stuff like that... all i have to do is upload all this stuff i have on my computer... =.= too lazy though haha...

whoah! i went on a tangent. :3 i do that a lot when i'm excited... lol... oh yeah, and i use elipses a lot too because they're funn...

and... i like bunnies. not rabbits, bunnies. just thought you all might wanna know that, yeah?

'kay... so that's me. charmed to meet yoo all and i hope to be RPing with ya'll soon... that's if i find a suitable RP... if you all can recommend me something i'd really appreciate it!

~pickles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:31 am
Something strikes me about you...

I hate to hog you for myself, but why not look at either Mental or Other-Side? Mental has it's own Subforum, and you'll find Other-Side in a frontpage sticky.  

folchinator

SpiritSuru

Loyal Informer

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:11 am
hey im itachi *leaves and builds a fire in the janiter closets*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:23 am
Lawl. A guild for RPing! And learning to RP! Just what I need. I mostly RP over at GreatestJournal.com and LiveJournal.com (I currently play Roxas @ Hannibal's Hotel [GJ], Demyx @ Lost City Found [GJ], and Yamato @ Ville de Lumiere [LJ]), and when I first started I felt really uncomfortable asking for help. Also, everybody else was OMGWTFWEHAVEEXPERIENCE. And I didn't want to look like an idiot.

BUT NOW THERE'S A WHOLE GUILD WHERE I CAN ASK FOR HELP AND STUFF AND NOT LOOK LIKE A TOTAL FOOL.

Mm. I prefer multi-fandom RPs, mostly because I like to get the feel of characters and have a bit of fun playing around with them, but since Gaia looks to be mostly original RPs, I'll just go dust off some of my OCs.

I only have about a month of experience, but I'm probably at intermediate level or above. ((LOOK! THE SELF-CONFIDENCE SURFACES AT LAST!))

I also abuse commas. With a vengeance.

ninja heart  

Shinigami.Misdreavus

aphroditia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:25 am
Hm... never did this. Well, I'm aphroditia -- you can call me V if you like. It came from a nickname I got on another roping forum. Um... quite frankly I joined because I wanted to play Mental: The Reawakening but I've been poking around and maybe I'll get up the courage to join another RP.

Um... what else about me? I like to write, draw, act, sing, dance, sew - I love sewing! I'm basically an interdisciplinary theatre rat so... I'm kind of insane.

My heart lies with fantasy/elemental RP. That's where I started, so if there are any good ones around, I'd appreicate it immensely if you pointed me in the right direction. My creativity slightly depends on roleplaying. Sad but true.

Want to know anything else, just ask I guess!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:36 pm
folchinator
Something strikes me about you...

I hate to hog you for myself, but why not look at either Mental or Other-Side? Mental has it's own Subforum, and you'll find Other-Side in a frontpage sticky.

thanks, buddeh!
    :3

[P]ickle[N]ation

Neko_Toto

Hilarious Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:11 pm
sup people my names bomber493 but if you wouldnt mind please just call me bomber.........btw this is a very nice guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:26 pm
hello!!!

Name: Kiyamasho
fav colors: Pink! and green
hobbies: myspace and gaia smile
random fact: i can read/write al bhed  

kiyamasho

FallingAshe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 pm

Uh well, my names fallingashe. Although before fallingashe, it was Winters Tale. I regret the name change alot. :[
I get writers block almost every 2nd post. I'm trying to change that, and I /was/ involved in intermediate roleplays, but crawled back to beginner (maybe I'm just getting lazy? or maybe I just haven't found any interesting RPs I'm willing to devote my time to...).
Mostly I started out with Avidgamer sites. Then it all became old and I joined Gaia as something else to do.
My characters are usually the hyperactive random type, unless the RP has a dark setting.
I've been roleplaying for a /long/ time. For around 4-6 years. I guess that in the time of all those years, I've seen alot of RP topics and they all seem the same to me. I really only join a typical RP topic if I'm bored or if it really does look fun. I don't exactly join romance RPs, because, well.. I guess its just too corny for me.
Another thing is, I absoloutely hate writing up list profiles. Or you could say that I'm almost too lazy. To write about every single character's history, appearance, family, etc in a profile is painful. I'd rather just join in the RP with a paragraph. >>
So.
If you've actually read this far without falling asleep, I congratulate you very much.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:03 am
Hello, I'm juniper rose blossom. :] You can call me juniper for short. I just recently got into Gaia, but I've RP'ed a few times. Not enough to call myself an expert, but not enough to be a total newbie either 3nodding

I like any kind of RP really, only I don't like it to be completely focused on one genre. :] I was wondering if anyone could point me towards an RP because there are so many wonderful ones that I can't choose. sweatdrop Indecisiveness~!!

singing sunrise

ladyluna2004

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 pm
Hello.
You guys can call me Luna.
I've been on Gaia for over 3 years now. I used to be in a lot of guilds, but I went inactive for about a year and when I got back I found that most had, sadly, died off. So I'm hoping this guild will last much longer.

I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now. I learned how to on my own, and I've gotten lots of compliments about how good I am. I disagree, but-people believe what they want.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games