Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:46 pm
-Kit blinks and goes to turn around. She dodged the headband landing on her back on the ground. She looks at him blood running down her cheek from a cut she got from the headband. She whiped her fingers across her cheek clearing away some of the blood and smiled- nice move...-she said and pushed herself up, wincing a little from the wound on her shoulder.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:48 pm
The real Kaiser edged away from the fight as the unreal him kept swinging the headband wildly. "I'm gona get you now.." the clone sneered.  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:54 pm
-She jumped back and away from the clone. She then pulled out kunai and ran forward. She ducked just dodging the headband and stabbed the kunai in the clones stomach watching it disappear in a poof of smoke before standing.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:02 pm
"Down ya go!"

Kaiser yelled as he grabbed her feet with his hands and pulled her down. he then wipped out his katana and held it right against her neck.

"Game, set, match."  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:06 pm
-She lets out a startled cry before hitting the ground. she looks at the Katana then she looks up at him and smiles- nice match...-she said and started to push herself up.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:15 pm
"I win... hahaha..." he said lazily, his body falling back away from Polio and letting the katana drop. As he fell back, the other clones baiting Cherry disappeared. "YOU CAN HAVE YOUR HEADBAND CHERRY!! For now..." he managed to yell out. He closed his eyes and brethed deeply.  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:19 pm
-she knelt next to him- you okay? -she asked and smiled a little then reached out to help him up with her good arm.- how about we go and take care of our wounds now?...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:22 pm
*Faints*  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:28 pm
-blinks- kaiser? -she stares down at him before shaking his shoulder. she went to get the first aid kit and started to clean his wounds wrappng them in bandages. she smiled a little and let out a sigh as she finished then sat back next to him and looked at the sky.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:29 pm
Man, stupid test 9 *kicks it* is it ok for any of you to give me a hint, like between some pages? xd , i'm just kidding, i'll find it  

Rum the Bottlemail

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:39 pm
i g2g peoples...be back in an hour or so....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:44 pm
Man, track practice is making me mad. I can't be on very much at all, and i'm pretty behind on tests here.  

Rum the Bottlemail

N E J I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:51 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:24 pm
*aya...im back people....i think i missed alo of things* crying  

cherryblossom_chan

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:36 pm
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

KaiserDreameater and KirbyHero are the new assistant sensei. They will be responsible of taking care of lessons and tests on days that I cannot. Also feel free to contact them regarding any problems you might be having. Congratulations to you two smile . Sorry to those of you that I didn't choose. It was a hard choice to make due to the fact that you all were great choices. Please welcome your new assistant sensei with the proper respect.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games