Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:46 am

* Branwen listens carefully to Zayra's story about catching the rabbit. She continued to groom Zayra trying to clean the blood off of her face. "Your a very gifted pup. I am very proud of you." she said with a smile. "You eat whatever you can of the rabbit yourself. Whatever you don't finish. Your father or I will finish the rest." smiled Branwen.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:52 am

Timber heard a new voice break into her meditation. She opened her eyes and turned around, the scent of raw rabbit flowing through the air about them. There was a new wolf now, a small pup perhaps ((she is a pup right?)). Timber smiled, watching as the pup was talking speadily towards her mother. "Forgive me if I interrupt, but is this your daughter?" she asked, still smiling. "She is very pretty" she decided to add in.

applz

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:06 am

Zayra looked up at the new wolf. "Hi, I'm Zayra. I'm their adoptive daughter. And I caught a rabbit all by myself. See?" She said as she picked it up so she could see it. Then she sat it down on it's back and preceded to eat the rabbit. She hadn't realised that she was hungry. She ate all the meat of the bones of the rabbit.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:47 am

* Branwen glances at Zayra who began eating her kill to Timber. "Yes, this is my daughter Zayra." she said smiling at Zayra. She's a good pup. She hunted that rabbit all by herself." smiled Branwen proudly.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:35 am

'Very impressive' nodded Timber, admiring Zayra's large appetite as she ate most of the kill. 'A great feat for one so young' she added.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:46 am

* Branwen agrees watching Zayra. She stretches a bit and smiles at Zayra.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:26 pm

Timber watched Branwen stretch and immediately felt somewhat tired herself. She held in a yawn, and blinked once her eyes began to water just a bit in doing so.
"So, how long has Zayra been part of your family?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:39 pm

When Zayra was done eating she ran over to her mother pounced on her tail.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:59 am

" Hmmm not too long. Perhaps a couple a weeks or more. Shuicho and I have just become mates when we met Zayra. I was planning to add to our family of two yet. Although, Zayra needed us and my motherly instincts took over from there." smiled Branwen. Branwen was laying down comfortably and was waiting for the pup to pounce upon her tail. She swats it at Zayra's face.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:53 am

Zayra hopped back on her hind legs trying to swat at the moving tail. She pounced on it again pinning it to the ground.

Kaida_Lee

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:44 am

Timber nodded, wondering what it would be like to have a family. She watched Zayra observe Branwen's tail and occassionally pounce upon it. Timber closed her eyes and tried to remember when she had last played around... but the memory was hard to glimpse.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:45 am

Branwen watched Timber carefully. "Hmm. . ." thought Branwen. "Zayra, look there's another tail there too." she smile pointing at Timber's encouraging Zayra. Branwen wanted to see Timber's reaction whe Zayra attacked her tail.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:30 am

Zayra turned around to see the new prey. She lowered herself to the ground and inched her way over towards Timber's tail. She sat still until the right moment and then pounced on her tail pinning it on the ground, she tried to bite it but got a mouth full of fur instead.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:38 am

Timber jumped up, her eyes widened and wasn't sure of what had happened at the moment. (Timber is of course a wolf who has experienced many moons of battling and was shocked by this sudden encounter) But then she remembered that she was only amongst her good friends, and looked down to see Zayra, who had pounced on her tail. Timber laughed, her tail wagging, and began to move her tail around so that Zayra would have a more difficult time to attack the prey once more.
"Ahh, Branwen. You are blessed to have Zayra as your daughter. It must be enjoyable being a mother" she said, keeping her head leveled with Zayra's so that she can see how the world looked in her veiw.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Branwen laughed when Zayra attacked her new prey. Branwen was rolling with laughter. "You've got it Zayra!" she said with a smile. "Yes, Timber. I am blessed. Motherhood, I am sure is no easy task. I have plenty of brother and sisters to practice upon. Although the aren't the same as your own. I am lucky to have found her as well." smiled Branwen.

"Perhaps, once Shuicho returns. Perhaps, since I have no family around here and neither does Shuicho. You can become Zayra Godmother or Aunt if you'd like." smiled Branwen.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games