Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:26 pm
I'm soooo bored!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:27 pm
Zrana
ninja FUNDRAISING FOR GIVE AWAYS ninja

I, Zrana, will not always be able to afford items for the give aways I love to do. Thus, I ask you all to be kind and donate to the cause. I am ALWAYS willing to accept July 2004 letters for lucky shinobi to win. However, not all are able or willing to just give away such things. Thus I must earn gold by selling my soul--Chotto Matte, hold on~!

I'll sell avatar edits instead! What kind? Well, we all know ninja are masters of stealth, hiding, and disguise, so what better hiding place than a paper bag!

Example: User Image

Ok, so paper bags might not be that stealthy after all. But I'll sell avatar edits for only 100 gold to guild members, 200 gold to non guild members. (But feel free to send more!)

I want one! What do I do?
Send a trade of gold to Zrana (see buttons on bottom of this post) OR first send PM if you have any special instructions (items or words you want shown on bag).

Thankyou for your time!

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:32 pm
Zrana
ninja FUNDRAISING FOR GIVE AWAYS ninja

I, Zrana, will not always be able to afford items for the give aways I love to do. Thus, I ask you all to be kind and donate to the cause. I am ALWAYS willing to accept July 2004 letters for lucky shinobi to win. However, not all are able or willing to just give away such things. Thus I must earn gold by selling my soul--Chotto Matte, hold on~!

I'll sell avatar edits instead! What kind? Well, we all know ninja are masters of stealth, hiding, and disguise, so what better hiding place than a paper bag!

Example: User Image

Ok, so paper bags might not be that stealthy after all. But I'll sell avatar edits for only 100 gold to guild members, 200 gold to non guild members. (But feel free to send more!)

I want one! What do I do?
Send a trade of gold to Zrana (see buttons on bottom of this post) OR first send PM if you have any special instructions (items or words you want shown on bag).

Thankyou for your time!

good idea Zrana!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:36 pm
*Poofs in* Neeee... Konnichiwa? oo << >>  

Camui
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:38 pm
Camui

HIIIII! *glomps*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:39 pm
shinimegami42
Camui

HIIIII! *glomps*

WAAH! Oo *is glomped and falls over* ^^ Hii, to you too, nyu! Have i missed anything?  

Camui
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:43 pm
camui: not really. just me giving away a fox tail  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:46 pm
Camui
shinimegami42
Camui

HIIIII! *glomps*

WAAH! Oo *is glomped and falls over* ^^ Hii, to you too, nyu! Have i missed anything?

ZaqweX got the foxy tail!  

shinimegami42

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:49 pm
Cool! ^^ awwww.... but, ZaqweX-san isn't here, so i'll have to congratulate him next time i see him, nyu. I have bad timing.. ^^;;;;;

Ne, so how is everyone? *sits up, adjusting her mask* ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:55 pm
I'm hyper and tired, bad combo.

And I'm tryyying to get a stupid rare event, but I don't think I'll get one for a looooong time.  

shinimegami42

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:02 pm
Rare events are utterly and completely up to chance. They come when they want to come and how often you post has nothing to do with it.

I have to go. computer lab closing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:07 pm
*waves* Bai, Zrana-san!

And Shinimegami-san, you should go get some rest if you're tired. oo  

Camui
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:11 pm
Zrana
Rare events are utterly and completely up to chance. They come when they want to come and how often you post has nothing to do with it.

I have to go. computer lab closing.

yeah, I know... I've had times when I've gone for months and not gotten anything, and then one time I got 3 in a row (two hockey masks and an emperor's brow which I gave to a friend).

laters zrana!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:12 pm
Camui
*waves* Bai, Zrana-san!

And Shinimegami-san, you should go get some rest if you're tired. oo

I'm not really sleepy tired... just physically tired.  

shinimegami42

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:21 pm
Awwww.. how come? oo....

And, on a completely random suggestion, i vouch everyone go with me to Japan on August 21st to go see the Naruto movie even though i know very well that is impossible and we cannot do that!! ^^ or something..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games