Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enstasia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
NAME: Katelin
APPEARANCE: Blond hair, dyed red, 5'7ish, blue eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Kittie, Nine inch nails, Jack off Jill, Disturbed, some slip knot and A perfect Circle, though they are starting to get old.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Almost everything. Writing, rping, listening to music, walking, drawing, playing my keyboard, Wicca, reading, skating, Drama/plays, playing in the world of pretend, ect
PERSONALITY: Semi outgoing when around people I know, more researved around strangers. A bit blunt and straight forward, no use to tiptoe around subjects, very overprotective of people she cares about. I never like to show what I am realy thinking, so please don't ask.
PET PEEVES: People with closed minds or self proclaimened brilliance.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Wicca, friends, family (somtimes), learning, growing, music, poetry, life (also only somtimes), French Vanilla, my dog, helping people, movies, Drama, Traveling/exploring, mysteries and conversations with people who are not completly incompetant are a few of the things I like. I realy dislike those with bad grammer, or who refuse to admit that they might be wrong. Also people who go into the discussion threads who can not show facts or proof to save their life.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked intresting.

Helllo Hello.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:10 pm
NAME: Andrea Rebeck
APPEARANCE: 5'2", long black hair, ice blue eyes, 85-95 lbs, pale
FAV. BANDS: I like pretty much every sing rock type band I've heard and that's too many to list. I also enjoy techno and j-pop/j-rock especially from anime
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken and helpless in love with my boyfriend ^_^ heart
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, internet, video games, hanging with friends, hiking when I can especially in Canada, listening music, collecting different things, ghost hunting, studying Alchemy, anime, manga, RP, RPG's
PERSONALITY: I'm very out going, blunt, headstrong, unique... My own type of person really. I'm a blast to hang out with and be around. I can be a good shoulder to lean on when friends need it. I'm incredibly creative and rather outspoken. Basically ask me if ya wanna know more about me.
PET PEEVES: I don't like being interrupted while I'm talking, people ignoring me, and people stereotyping... Those are my majors
LIKES/DISLIKES: Favorite colors are black, red, blue, grey, and silver. Music is rock and all branches of it, techno, and j-pop/j-rock. I like anime and manga. I am into the study of Alchemy. I like to more morbid, macrabre things of life... Really just ask what all I like. I don't stereotypes, major arrogant or self-centered people, or people trying to dig into my life when they don't need to or them wanting to know things that are none of their business.
REASON FOR JOINING: I feel I can fit in here and that I will have fun discussing things, sharing my opinion, RP'ing, and things like that.  

candlelitkaos

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:48 pm
Welcome to all of our new memebers. *hands out fresh baskets of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:19 pm
NAME: Nick
APPEARANCE: 5'7ish, slightly tan, dark brown(almost black) hair and eyes
FAV. BANDS: MCR heart Muse heart
SEXUALITY: Straight, possibly bi.. xd (just kidding) maybe..
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and ready to mingle.. wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: MCR, sleep, my iPod, manga/anime, convincing myself life is worth living and trying to find that speshul someone..
PERSONALITY: Generally quiet but I can be talkative, I'm not sure how to desrcibe myself. I'm ******** boring, get over it.
PET PEEVES: Getting my socks wet scream
LIKES/DISLIKES: I likey my MCR, I like my clothes black w/ a mix of red and white.
REASON FOR JOINING: I took the red pill..  

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:21 pm
[My Miserable Romance]
NAME: Nick
APPEARANCE: 5'7ish, slightly tan, dark brown(almost black) hair and eyes
FAV. BANDS: MCR heart Muse heart
SEXUALITY: Straight, possibly bi.. xd (just kidding) maybe..
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and ready to mingle.. wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: MCR, sleep, my iPod, manga/anime, convincing myself life is worth living and trying to find that speshul someone..
PERSONALITY: Generally quiet but I can be talkative, I'm not sure how to desrcibe myself. I'm ******** boring, get over it.
PET PEEVES: Getting my socks wet scream
LIKES/DISLIKES: I likey my MCR, I like my clothes black w/ a mix of red and white.
REASON FOR JOINING: I took the red pill..

Welcome to the guild. Here *hands over cookies* This should help get that nasty red pill taste out of your mouth. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan

*grabs a cookie* Thanks.  

Enstasia

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:00 pm
Enstasia
lurichan

*grabs a cookie* Thanks.

Sure, not a problem. ^_^ I always like to try to help new people feel welcome. Feel free to post in any topics that catch your interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:39 am
NAME: angela but i go by angel, i've gone by angel for like 7-8 years
APPEARANCE: blond hair
FAV. BANDS:
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: married and 2 children
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i like wicca/witchcraft what ever you call it. being with my family,
PERSONALITY: a people person i guess you could say
PET PEEVES: when people do stupid stuff or act stupid on purpose
LIKES/DISLIKES: ....
REASON FOR JOINING: thought it would be nice to belong here

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kailanara

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:22 pm
NAME: Aine (pronounced "awnyah") but I go by Nara here on Gaia
APPEARANCE: Tall for a girl, somewhere between valkyrie and earth-mama. Short brown hair. Glasses. Frequently referred to as "that girl in the cloak"
FAV. BANDS: Leslie Fish, Heather Alexander, Gaia Consort, Emerald Rose
SEXUALITY: bi!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Committed but looking (we're polyamorous)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music (especially folk and filk), books ("urban fantasy"), art, costuming
PERSONALITY: hrmmmph.
PET PEEVES: people who know they can't spell and still refuse to use a spell check.
DISLIKES: hand-coding HTML
REASON FOR JOINING: ... ...... ......... ......... >.> .... <.< .... >.> .... cookies?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:39 pm
NAME: adrian
APPEARANCE: tall, long brownish hair, blue eyes. i dress in black and crome. sometimes red
FAV. BANDS: distrbed, flyleaf,eveanesense,greenday, likkin park, greenday ect.
SEXUALITY: straght
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, music
PERSONALITY: i like to think i'm a nice and fun guy.
PET PEEVES: preps
REASON FOR JOINING: it looked fun, my first guild  

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

myredsecret

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:53 pm
NAME: shannan
APPEARANCE: i fail to see how that's a valid question, but since you asked....5'0" 90lbs, brown eyes, pail skin, but olive-tones...and hair.....changing all the time....cut and dyed too often to put anything down here
FAV. BANDS:by bands do you mean musical artistes?...well....i don't really have any....goo goo dolls....everclear.....i'm really in a 90's phase right now....def. eclectic
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: currently involved....but i never know how long i'll be able to tolerate being caged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: books, women's rights, bondage, actually....just go look at my profile
PERSONALITY:hmph....depressive?....introverted?...what do you actually mean by personality?
PET PEEVES: christianity, my ******** RA KILL HER!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: uhmm.....too many to list (isn't that kind of like hobbies and pet peeves?)
REASON FOR JOINING: just for fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:46 pm
NAME: Dustin

APPEARANCE: im 6'1" brown-black hair (changing all the time) dress in only clothes from Hot Topic (only black clothes with chains on the pants and shirts of bands and shirts from family guy, american dad, etc.)

FAV BANDS:demon hunter, disturbed, system of a down, opeth, craddle of filth, etc

SEXUALITY: straight

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: anime, manga, computers, music, art

PERSONALITY: i like to think im nice and i have a very good sense of humor

PET PEEVES: ppl who have no sense of humor, and ppl who think they know everything

REASON FOR JOINING: i thought it was a good place to make friends and talk to ppl  

kingking1

the_Rose_s_Thorns_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:30 pm
NAME: Mark aka Ash
APPEARANCE: burgandy hair, 5'9", tan skin, grey-black eyes, some freckles, mostly dark clothes (some color)
FAV. BANDS: at the moment, NIN, The Bravery, Evanescence, and Incubus
SEXUALITY: Bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: play cards, drawing, painting, watching slasher type movies (Audition was awsome),running, and just talking/haning out/goofing off with people
PERSONALITY: Outgoing, shy-radio,
PET PEEVES: Pet names, scary drunks, and bad music
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes:Music, art, girls, guys, fire, having fun, and teasing my "sister"
Dislikes: violence, gay recruiters, boring people, and looking for a job
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought this place was cool. I like to meet new people everytime I get a chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:23 pm
NAME: Jen. Ya'll call me Jen (Who isn't from Texas. : P )

APPEARANCE: Curvy, 5' 4", curly-frizzy hair, glasses. Brown hair, hazel eyes.

FAV. BANDS: The Used, Switchfoot, Maroon 5, Audio Slave

SEXUALITY: Straight, Bi-curious

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, lovin' it.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Visual and Preforming arts. Day dreaming, writing, phycics.

PERSONALITY: Kind, generous, a bit on the wierd side, understanding, trustworthy, hides my bad emotions alot, deep, like to laugh and have a good time, but knows when to be serious. I've been told many times I'm a good freind.

PET PEEVES: Close-minded people, posers, whiners, loud noises.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, learning animals, reading, manga, rainy days, waking up with the sun up, and birds chirping, or with rain, true freindship. The kind that lasts for eternity x infinity, not just forever. Dilikes: Tomatoes, Fushugi Yuugi, strawberries, centepedes, spiders

FAVORITE COLORS: Black, purple, silver

ZODIAC: Monkey

ADTROLOGICAL SIGN: Scorpio.

REASON FOR JOINING: I wanna learn more about Goth and stuff. ^^;;  

o sunflower king

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:26 pm
jesus, 7 new people. You guys make yourselves at home and have some cookies * hands out baskets-o-cookies* welcome to The Got Goth? Guild.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games