Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:54 pm

"Is everyone in?" Arianna asked. After she knew that everyone was in she started walking again. "Stay close to each other alright?" Arianna siad, she didn't want anyone to go and get lost.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:01 am

"Yeah, that's everyone. Kazuo, remember to keep an eye on Hoshi." Kazuo nodded, his girlfriend on his back.

Azarni Usagi

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:35 am

The world which the sky was red the land dead but Cho snifted around as the world instantly reverted her to a wolf which had stitches almost everyehere
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:58 am

-I have to go to a party so I won't be on until tomorow.-
"Is anyone good at tracking?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:42 pm

Karissa shook her head regretfully.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:35 pm

Cya and Zane stepped forward, slipping into their comfortable wolf forms. "Wolves are good trackers by nature. Maybe together, we can help." They thought-spoke so that everyone could hear them, but their comment was directed towards Cho - their unofficial leader, the only one who knew her way around this place.

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:13 am

"Can you show us around the place Cho so that we don't get lost?" Arianna asked her.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:54 pm

''Did Estelluna leave anything behind?'' Cho asked snifing around as the black sticht covered wolf.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:00 pm

"I don't think so. DOes anybody have anything of Estelluna's?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 pm

"None of us do...I don't think, anyway." Ayaka shrugged. "Umm....crap. What're we gonna do?"

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:48 pm

"Any idea what kind of trouble she can get into here?" Arianna asked Cho.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:05 pm

''Yeah, let's not go into that.'' Cho said answering the question. ''Dude this place is so fricked up that we could be dead right now.'' She said looking around. ''Now if you can stand back.'' She blew on a whistle and a rumle came out from the near by forest. A large bat which could hold all of them flew out. Cho greeted it and got up on it's back. She motioned them up which the bat snarled at them slightly. ''Sorry he's kinda not used to people. But you've heard of vampire bats right? Yeah that's what he is.'' She held on as he started flying.

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:16 pm

"I don't think I've seen anything this weird before, in all my existence." Karissa muttered, teeth gritted as she struggled to hold on to the bat's back.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm

''This world houses creatures your world has dreamed off dragons, ect.'' Cho said with a straight face.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:22 pm

"There's a first for everything" Arianna laughed, putting a hand lightly on Karissa's shoulder, just to steady herself.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games