Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:55 pm
Space was fun but it focused too much on bombing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:58 pm
Yeah, when you just want to get it done, I always invade the ship, destroy everything inside, then Bomb, but I dogfight for fun.  

elvisnake

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:18 am
s**t. I miss so much when I'm offline....gawd my life sucks...

Nelo: That's amazing, my friend. I'd hate to play with the guy who racked up those points...

I love the blaster rifle becasue it's simple. It doesn't take too long to reload, it shoots rather repeatedly, and in the right hands, it can do LOTS of damage.

I love it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:07 am
It's my favorite, too. I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not a very good sniper at all. I've got each of the medals at least once, but seem to be unable to get the marksman one.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:01 pm
Marksman was a b***h on PS2, but a cinch on PC.

The Pistol one was hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:02 pm
Yeah, I don't find using Pistols is worth it, when I can just Rifle rebels or droids to death while standing next to an ammo droid.  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:07 pm
In battlefront 1, there are no elite rifles.

Which is why the sniper rifle is so fun. one hit kills, just plant the dot on the face and shoot.

In BF2, I prefer elite pistol the best. Fires fast enough to work, but stronger than the rifle. Plus, I don't go through ammo as fast.

The hardest thing for me to get was that rocket launcher medal up to legendary. I mean, on pc, some vehicles don't have a critical hit spot like they do on the consols, so only one level really works: hoth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Yeah, Hoth is the only good one for that. I don't really have the patience to try to get that one to Legendary right now, though. I've only gotten the medal about four times.  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:48 pm
Its actually interesting to be the last one alive, in the forward bunker as a vanguard, with both AT-ATs and one AT-ST staring at you right through the window, and 67 people left on the empire's side.

It takes talent, but it is possible to beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:55 pm
Where are the critical hits on vehicles save AT-ATs?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:04 pm
AT-ST has that small platform that the head sits on, and the legs attach. Hit that on the backside, where the two small ovals are.

The Republic/Imp tank. You know on the back there's that tiny hole in the middle? That's it.

AAT. Hit the backside under the turret.

AT-RT. Hit the drive shaft under it. Same as the Republic's walker.

LAAT: Hit the cockpit.

Those I can remember. On Xbox, the rebel's missle tank has it on the fuel pods, but on PC, it was taken away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:20 pm
I really like to sniper, and I'm good at it. But I only do it when there's a really good place to snipe from. Like on that one level. Hmm...it's on Battlefront 1....um...it has trees....

Ah. Whatever. I give up.

But I'll normally just use the plain old, trusty blaster.  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:25 pm
Nelowulf
Its actually interesting to be the last one alive, in the forward bunker as a vanguard, with both AT-ATs and one AT-ST staring at you right through the window, and 67 people left on the empire's side.

It takes talent, but it is possible to beat.
I once beat Kamino in a circumstance very similar. I was the last guy left, and I was an engineer. I turned into a trooper, and proceeded to wipe those droids off of the map, one by one. But I didn't have to deal with AT-AT's though, so I'm sure it wasn't nearly as hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:29 pm
Yes, I love it when that happens. Perfect sniping opportunity. That happened to me on Geonosis and I sat up at the top and killed everyone from there. It was very exciting. I think there were.....40 some guys left though.  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:49 pm
The one thing I hate about Battlefront 2 is that nobody really remembers how different it is than Battlefront 1.

There was no "class changing" or "elite weapons" or "Playable heroes".

It was whatever you were, and you stuck that way. More realistic in a sense. you were stuck with what you got, or you had to die. And you learned how to be good... with everything.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games