complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 pm
"How could I ever get bored of watching a vampire dance?" Selana said with a straight face.

Even though it took Lily only seconds to get Caterina's address, Dion was hopping from foot to foot with impatience. Her attention kept wandering, from the trees moving in the wind to leaves stirring on the ground to a few wisps of Lily's flyaway hair. "Ugh, this part of being a vampire is so annoying," Dion thought. It was like she had a bad case of ADD.

(So, on my to-do list: bring Kenneth and Wyatt back, do something to resolve the mystery of the twins' parents' murders, explore the question of will Dion be able to return as a vampire hunter now that she's one herself)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm
Definitely. Thought Lily, grabbing Dion's hand. "Follow me." She said, dropping Dion's hand and sprinting to the nearest road. "We've got a bit of a run."

razz
>  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:44 pm
(I think it sounds brilliant)
"Was that a joke?" Caterina asked, stopping mid dance and turning to look at her friend, hands poised on her hips.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm
"Not really," Selana said truthfully. "Come on, don't mind me, the next song's starting."

Dion laughed exultedly as they ran. "Why? How far away can Caterina's house possibly be?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Lily shrugged. "Well, it wouldn't normally take that long, but we do have to avoid roads, and we are in the next state over....so maybe five minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm
(We had been in Ohio when the fight started, I think we moved so maybe)
Arianna smiled to show that she had been teasing the girl and then began the next song.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:15 pm
Wyatt crossed his partner's path three times before he found Kenneth - fresh from a kill - returning from New York. His partner's scent seemed off, and he definitely wasn't happy to see Wyatt. "Where have you been?" Wyatt demanded. Kenneth ignored the angry demand, choosing to comment, "So, I see you weren't killed. Some vampires keep their word." For a moment, Wyatt had no idea what Kenneth was talking about. "You expected them to kill me? Why would they be able to? I wouldn't let them, and they've gone soft. Vegetarians are always like that, and you know it." Kenneth eyed Wyatt with baleful eyes. "I don't know anything. Everything's changed." Again, Wyatt felt like he was in the dark. "What's your problem? I could have used your help back there-" "I don't get what we do, or why we do things, anymore, Wyatt. I went after the twins with you because they smelled delicious and I was hungry. But we kept chasing them after that - when we were in 'control' - and we dragged other vampires into the conflict. We never fight with our own kind, if we can help it, unless it's been on the Volturi's orders in the past." "The Volturi-" "That's another thing. I broke into a NYC library to use their computers, earlier, and I had plenty of time to do some research. Did you know that those hunters we killed last year were these girls' parents?" "I may have had some knowledge of the fact," Wyatt grudgingly allowed. "Then why didn't I know? More interesting to me is why the Volturi asked you to kill them as well." Wyatt took it in stride that Kenneth suddenly knew the plan. They'd been partners for so long, they were familiar with each other like second persons. "I'll tell you."

(By the way, it's not evident here, but the reason Kenneth smells funny to Wyatt is because he tried his first non-human meal! Deer blood ftw! xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 am
(Awesome! For both Wyatt and Ken coming back and Ken drinking deer blood!)
Caterina thought back to Wyatt and Ken, she wondered if she would ever be able to talk to Ken again. She hoped that he would be at school Monday, she truly wanted to talk to him. "I'm being such a bad hostess. Selana do you want anything to eat or drink?" Caterina asked suddenly, stopping dancing at the thought.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:12 am

Lily and Dion arrived at Caterina's shortly. Not bothering to knock, Lily opened to the door to find Caterina, Selena and Matt, a male vampire she'd never seen before. "Well hi there." She said, waving slowly, her eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 am
"Hello. You must be Rachel and Dion. I'm Matt, one of Caterina's friends" Matt introdced himself, standing up he headed over to the two, offering his hand to Rachel. "Hey, let's go downstairs. Matt's probably wondering what's going on" Cat suggested, wanting her to go down because she knew that her two friends were here. "Matt! What are you doing right now? Being civil and not destroying my house like last time i hope!" Caterina called down to him. "Of course not my dear Caterina, why ever would you think that?" Matt called back. Caterina muttered "I wonder why" before bursting out laughing. Last time they had been over and had a party(this was before she had met Rachel and her other friends) it had just been the two of them but by the time that morning came the house was a mess.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:50 pm
Selana didn't have to answer Caterina's question, when she was dragged downstairs.

"Selana!" Dion shouted. She could barely contain her exuberance - she wanted to go to her sister at once - but she remembered the way the other vampires had restrained her last time. She had to be sure it was okay first, before she moved forward.

"We're the Volturi's pawns, Kenneth. You remember they were...displeased with those incidents a couple decades back. The ones where I killed those girls." When Wyatt had been trying to find a partner, and change them. "Well, they actually - believe it or not - hired vampire hunters to come after me. That happened...about a year or two after we met. They were earnest in wanting the two of us dead, but the Volturi by no means favoured vampire hunters either. When we killed those twins' parents the Volturi let us live. But then we had to do their bidding, and eliminate the last of that hunter line by killing those girls Selana and Dion. Only after we accomplish that, can we be free from the Volturi's shadow. You do understand, now, why I can't let this go?" Wyatt paused, expectant.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 pm
(What day is it? When will we go back to school?)
"Go ahead Dion. Be very careful though" Caterina warned, noticing how she hung back. She then headed over to Lili and Matt. "Hey Lily, want to throw a party?" Caterina whispered in her friend's ear.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:48 pm
biggrin >

"Well, if two's company, and three's a crowd, I'd say we're well on our way to having a party, without or without consent." Said Lily, shrugging, but smiling widely. Lily put her hand on Dion's shoulder. "You're a lot stronger than you used to be, as long as you are conscious of that, then you should be fine." She said gently, pushing the girl in the direction of her eager twin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:16 pm
(Yeah, sorry. I just realized it! I also do that with my name. I'll say I'm Arianna in this RP or Caterina in another, I get confused sometime. Sorry xp )
"True. I guess that you guys never really got properly introduced. Matt has been my friend since I was a child. Matt, this is Lily. We've been friends since I moved to the new house. So..." Caterina said.
"It's nice to know how caterina know's you. I've heard a lot about you" Matt told Lily, as friendly and innocent as ever.
"He's just waiting until I'm not paying attention so that he can destroy my house" Caterina whispered to her friend, teasing.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm
"Ooh. Devious, just like me. We should be good friends." Said Lily, chuckling lightly. She shook his hand, and then raised her eyebrow. "But is he as...talented as I am at making trouble?" She asked, using her telekinesis to lift Matt slightly into the air.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff