Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:54 am
"What are you looking at?" Ai looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:00 am
Nats_is_EMO
Quote:
"Nice to meet you, well its getting late am going to go sleep so see ya around." Ikari smiled. Well time to find a place a place to sleep, I should try to find a manor so something or make a place to sleep in scence I don't have any money.

"Do you need a place to stay?" It's not really my place, but... "I could ask my, um, friend Sira if you could stay at his manor for the night..."

((Sanku!))

"Ummm...yea I do..If Sira would not mine," Ikari said not sure if he want me staying.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:27 am
"Well then home it is!" Reks said, holding on to Fuyu a little tighter as Admete started onward. He blushed as she kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 am
Fuyu blushed as he held her tighter. They arrived at the house and Fuyu jumped off Admete to help Reks. She held out her hand "Need any help?" She asked him with a cute smile on her face.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 am
"Thanks." Reks said, taking her hand as he slid off of the leopard. He placed his crutches on the ground and under his armpits so he could walk. "Alright.... Lets go in then." Reks said, releasing her hand since he could now balance. Damn..... She's to cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:43 am
Fuyu smiled and opened the door. She walked to the kitchen as Reks sat down on the couch. "Want some chai? It's what we had last time you were over... that specialty cofee` stuff." She smiled taking the small can of powder out of the cupboard.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:30 am
"That would be great... Thanks." Reks said as she walked over to him with a steaming cup. Admete instantly jumped onto the couch as soon as they sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 am
Fuyu smiled and took a sip. She pat Admete, and she purred. "If you want anything else, just tell me..." She said getting up to start a fire in the fireplace and then sitting back down next to Reks.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 am
"Alright..." reks said. I really don't want to trouble her... He thought as he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:37 am
Fuyu smiled an laid her head on his shoulder, taking another sip.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:40 am
Reks drank from his cup happily as she layed her head down on his shoulder. Too bad we can't go to the lake because of my ankle....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:43 am
~ maybe we could go somewhere tomarrow... he needs to get outside...~ Fuyu looked at Reks "Maybe we could go out tomarrow, you need to get some fresh air after being in the hospital." she smiled and took another sip.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:49 am
"Thats a good idea..." Reks said, happy that she was willing to go places with him, even if he was wounded. Mabey we could finally go to the lake.... Just not go swimming since I'm not suposed to get my cast wet...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:52 am
"I'm glad you liked the idea..." She said getting up to rinse out her cup. "Are you done?" she asked with another cute smile.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:54 am
"Yeah.." Reks said, handing to cup to Admete to bring over to Fuyu. "You know, you don't have to clean now..." Reks said, wanting to be with her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games