Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:02 am
"are you sure?" she asked helping him up  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:12 am
Aprilbaby1

"yeah im sure"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:14 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yeah im sure"
"ok" she smiled and picked up the shy girl pup "she's so cute" she said kissing the top of her head  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:21 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yeah im sure"
"ok" she smiled and picked up the shy girl pup "she's so cute" she said kissing the top of her head

"you can keep her then"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:26 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yeah im sure"

"you can keep her then"
"thank you" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:27 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yeah im sure"

"you can keep her then"
"thank you" she said smiling

"no problem"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:38 pm
she smiled and walked around, holding the pup, looking at all of the animals  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:46 pm
Arage wakes up, startled. "Ah, just a dream. Hey, where is everyone," he said, looking around, puzzled.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:48 pm
she walked into the room "morning sleepy head" she said sitting on the bed next to him, a shy girl pup in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked into the room "morning sleepy head" she said sitting on the bed next to him, a shy girl pup in her arms.

"Why hello there," he said, yawning. "And who's this?" he asked, petting the little pup.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Why hello there," he said, yawning. "And who's this?" he asked, petting the little pup.
"i was over there with the animals, and Jack said i can keep her" she said smiling "her name is.......sweentness"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i was over there with the animals, and Jack said i can keep her" she said smiling "her name is.......sweentness"

"Hehe pretty name," he said, smiling as he petted the pup.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:02 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yea, she's a shy pup, so i thought of the name sweetness" she smiled and kissed the top of her head  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yea, she's a shy pup, so i thought of the name sweetness" she smiled and kissed the top of her head

"That's cool," he said, laying back down on the bed. "Gah, I'm bored," he said, sighing slightly.  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:08 pm
he holds a baby white tiger in his arms  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games