Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:56 pm
Suddenly Kimi disappeared with a soft "poff" in a cloud of logic.

(Where the hell was i anyway?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:17 am
(Sorry for the late response, I haven't been logging into Gaia the last few days).

Watcher stared up at Sil as they spoke and responded to there words. What one is composed to do. Few have a set purpose, I assume you mean what one has chosen to do. You are not among enemies in this place I assure you. I'm just as curious as you are why George is to be taken to this place. That's somewhat of a name he chose for himself. It's much less threatening than Saiden Infinity. Well anyway, follow through this gate if you must but I will be keeping watch over the entrance. No person or thing that wishes my friend harm will pass through this gate so long as I stand here.

Watcher stepped aside and motioned for Sil to pass. The figure that was carrying Saiden disappeared through the door. Watcher seemed to know him well. There wasn't a hint of worry however for what could happen to him. Watcher put up a strong barrier on his mind to keep Sil out at that point.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:12 am
Sil was a bit surprised at the response from the watcher, she still stood in mid air, she jumped from her foothold in the air and landed on all four, she rose to two and started walking towards the portal, the moment was dragged out, after that portal she could be in trouble, she'd have to rely on the portals she could make for her escape.

Sil went through the portal without trying to read the watchers mind, many people that put barriers on their mind forgot to hide their dreams and people's dreams were often floating around them in the other reality free for any to read, it looked like the watcher was one of these guys and Sil wasn't about to tell him and she hoped she wouldn't need to test hi block. She went through the portal  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:43 am
The second Sil walked through the portal it closed shut behind them. There was a long room with many white marble pillars lining it. And at the end of the room was a staircase that led through a door. Many unknown faces sat atop of the pillars and some of them were randomly scattered around the room speaking with one another.

The one holding Saiden motioned his head as he walked to one of the unknown figures. He continued climbing the stares as the figure jumped off of the pillar and stood in front of the stairs. This one wasn't like the Watcher, in fact he seemed to be rather determined to keep Sil or anyone else from following.

There were no portals linked to this world. It didn't have the usual Dark, Light, Mortal and Dream World that could be sidestepped into to biapass of the area. In addition the area didn't even seem to exist in any other time. It was a completely pure plain though the people that stood in the room didn't seem to fit the plain well at all. Some were friend of Saiden and others were enemies that wished him harm. Neither side could act though, it was as though the group feared the man holding onto Saiden.

From behind Sil a dangerous looking figure amerged. He didn't have a cloak but the darkness around him seemed to act as one. The figure also carried a Scythe with him as he entered the area. With an anger and someone echoing tone he stopped walking. Then held his Scythe in front of him pointed at the man holding Saiden. kING INFINITY, so you have decided to mess with this ones fate once again. The people in this room are all inferior by your standards. You think a perfect level ten Immortal such as you has the right to harm this one.

King Infinity spoke rather bluntly in a rather amused tone. Ahhhhh, Lemorte' have you come to see your ancestor. You do know they are nothing but a mere mortal right? Heh eh eh, gods shouldn't fight among each other. We should be free to ask as we please without fear of deletion. This one and I are the only ones that ever lived that could do such a thing. And now, he is the only one with that power. I shall take his ability and regain my rightful place as the great King Infinity.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:42 am
Sil was shocked by this world, she began examining the world, she looked around and noticed similarities with her own world, this was also a created world, although it looked like it didn't have a lot of protection, rather it looked as if the power-chamber was decaying, Sil recognized the tension in this world, many different foes, almost all of which seemed related to Saiden. She looked for a weakness in the design of the world, an un-stability in the design, she found one, the energy-plane was weak, it looked as though the world was temporary and she was shocked that so little magic could hold it, she also noticed that the magic in the plane was almost purely dark energy, she decided to use this as a distraction.

Sil bowed to the character with the scythe Sil applied all the layers of protection to her mind and continued putting her plan in motion, she opened another bottle labeled INFINITE, even though it only sucked excess magic now it seemed like no-one realized this, Sil was growing nervous, this was because she had heard the words of this alleged king, he was going to steal Saiden's magic, this was something Sil didn't plan on letting happen.

Sil teleported the flask to the energy chamber, it would take some time to suck out all of the energy, Sil was wondering if anyone had noticed, although everyone's eyes were fixed upon Saiden. "what a wonderful place" she said sarcastically. And looked for a reaction hoping they would be too busy with Saiden to notice a little school girl...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:50 am
King Infinity continued into the next room. Most of the room was focused on Lemorte', in fact most of the group didn't even bother to take notice of Sil. A few comments about a level three that was strong only in there mind. Exited a few of the mouths of the crowd. Others took slight note of the similarities between Lemorte' and Sil. Though all talk about this young mortal only made up a small percentage of the crowd. Most didn't care if there mind was read so they left it open like a book for all to read.

A man snickered as they looked at the two relations. You seem to think this is a plain like your little fort don't you? If you plan to play hero here you will loose and there will be no return to your home once you are defeated. You stand before gods and half-mortals alike all around you. Every one of us has been around for at least five-hundred years.

He held his hand out and suddenly a silver lance with a crystal tip appeared in his hand. The crystal on the lance glowed white and seemed to be letting off quite a bit of energy. The power and energy from the lance seemed to match the users own energies. His power started climbing as wind started moving away from him. Moving violently around away from him as he crouched down into a battle stance. Holding the lance in his right hand as he looked at his target.

He winked at Lemorte' then spun around and absolutely overpowered the three standing near the staircase. He then ran upward toward the direction King Infinity headed in. Lemorte' moved forward as well not even bothering to use his Scythe as he pushed an attacker down onto the ground. Then continued to run toward the stairs. He knew the lanced fighter couldn't handle the former king alone. Please be safe Sil, I can't protect you during this situation. Trust Saidens words and trust your own power or be lost in the void that you mistakenly put so much trust in.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:59 am
Sil was beginning to grow weary, there were so many different foes here, and to many of them seemed to not care about what happened to their minds, Sil was overwhelmed by the crowd's opennes they couldn't care less of what others found out about themselves Sil's almost broke down to one instinct, almost, she still had some control left she saw Lemorte running for the stairs, Sil decided she might have to take the risk of corruption if the situation became to bad, but there was still a way she could get out of this without that power.

Sil followed her ancestor, however not in a way most people would find convenient she had made a large number of portals all linking to other portals in this room, all going both-ways only she and possibly Lemorte and Saiden could know where they went she jumped in between the invisible openings, Remembering an old saying, "Distraction is ALWAYS the best attack" hoping that if anyone bothered to attack her they would stumble into one of the portals attacking others and that way causing chaos. "I am not planning on being defeated, It's not about power, It's about how you use it. And I want my teacher back, You also need to remember that It is the new ones that is to take over after the old ones" she shouted back at the person that had told her to lay off

Sil was growing steadily more aware of the world's stability, It seemed to be going down the drain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:01 pm
RolePlay name: Zatchin Scotts
Sex: Girl
About: i like reading, sports,hanin' with friends Etc....
Looks like:User Image
she stepped into her common room successfully unnoticed throughout this whole time exept for some first years, and professer snape had critisized her once but she was alone now, she had to hide this year, or she'd regret it later, but already she felt a heart ace from staying away from her friends.........  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:08 pm
..........Back at Hogwarts

Things had already calmed down around the school. There was little talk about the Dark Wizards that had attacked the castle. In fact many people couldn't remember what had happened. Was weird, no one had erased there memories of the situation but most of the students still couldn't remember it. Perhaps the situation had been to tramatic and they simply blocked it out of there minds.

James spotted a new face as she entered the common room. After the happens lately a new face was not a good thing. But this one one easy on the eyes so he decided to walk over and say hi. He nervously walked over next to the girl and wave. Hello...the name is James, I noticed that you are new here and just wanted to welcome you to Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:27 pm
Hklax
Sil was beginning to grow weary, there were so many different foes here, and to many of them seemed to not care about what happened to their minds, Sil was overwhelmed by the crowd's opennes they couldn't care less of what others found out about themselves Sil's almost broke down to one instinct, almost, she still had some control left she saw Lemorte running for the stairs, Sil decided she might have to take the risk of corruption if the situation became to bad, but there was still a way she could get out of this without that power.

Sil followed her ancestor, however not in a way most people would find convenient she had made a large number of portals all linking to other portals in this room, all going both-ways only she and possibly Lemorte and Saiden could know where they went she jumped in between the invisible openings, Remembering an old saying, "Distraction is ALWAYS the best attack" hoping that if anyone bothered to attack her they would stumble into one of the portals attacking others and that way causing chaos. "I am not planning on being defeated, It's not about power, It's about how you use it. And I want my teacher back, You also need to remember that It is the new ones that is to take over after the old ones" she shouted back at the person that had told her to lay off

Sil was growing steadily more aware of the world's stability, It seemed to be going down the drain.

One of the people standing around the gate laughed at Sil. You are just waisting your energy future Saverine. If you want to go on ahead then go on ahead and see how long you last against King Infinity. He's not pulling any punches this time, why do you think all of the Immortals around here are just standing around waiting. It is not because we can't follow him, it is because we know there is nothing we can do. But often in situations like this once the battle starts new allies will come to aid both sides. Despite the large numbers there are only a few people here that could do any real damage to Saiden or King Infinity. Most of them are loyal however to the king and want the absolute rule to fall over the land once again. Others have come to cheer on Saiden and aid him when they can.

Going into that room however when those two are locked in battle is a horrible idea. The power those two can create will fill the room with a volcanic energy that eats away at all that come too close to it. If you wish to help then help your ancestor until Saiden wakes up. But don't stick around after. Otherwise you will only be helping the king because Saiden will be forced to hold back.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 pm
LanceCalvis

One of the people standing around the gate laughed at Sil. You are just waisting your energy future Saverine. If you want to go on ahead then go on ahead and see how long you last against King Infinity. He's not pulling any punches this time, why do you think all of the Immortals around here are just standing around waiting. It is not because we can't follow him, it is because we know there is nothing we can do. But often in situations like this once the battle starts new allies will come to aid both sides. Despite the large numbers there are only a few people here that could do any real damage to Saiden or King Infinity. Most of them are loyal however to the king and want the absolute rule to fall over the land once again. Others have come to cheer on Saiden and aid him when they can.

Going into that room however when those two are locked in battle is a horrible idea. The power those two can create will fill the room with a volcanic energy that eats away at all that come too close to it. If you wish to help then help your ancestor until Saiden wakes up. But don't stick around after. Otherwise you will only be helping the king because Saiden will be forced to hold back.

"Everyone can do something, even by giving support, this is not done by standing here and Idle. Also, it might look as if I'm wasting energy, I'm not every time I reach my limit, I can increase it greatly, Surely an Immortal should know this as it is merely basic Magic theory" She said as she followed her ancestor.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:41 pm
LanceCalvis
..........Back at Hogwarts

Things had already calmed down around the school. There was little talk about the Dark Wizards that had attacked the castle. In fact many people couldn't remember what had happened. Was weird, no one had erased there memories of the situation but most of the students still couldn't remember it. Perhaps the situation had been to tramatic and they simply blocked it out of there minds.

James spotted a new face as she entered the common room. After the happens lately a new face was not a good thing. But this one one easy on the eyes so he decided to walk over and say hi. He nervously walked over next to the girl and wave. Hello...the name is James, I noticed that you are new here and just wanted to welcome you to Hogwarts.

she jumped back in astonishment then fumbled a weak "oh! hi..your James...James Potter right?..........." she quickly covered her mouth, "a i mean......i'm not new i've been at hogwarts as long as you, i just........just can't be niticed this year.........." she picked up her bag i......i'm sorry i have to go" she started for the girls common room, she stopped and abruptly turned around, "please don't tell eneyone you saw me......please!"
she turned to the door again turning the knobe.  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:02 pm
The man laughed shaking there head as they watched Sil walk through the doorway. The kid has guts I will give them that. If King Infinity gets rid of them then my job will be made much easier. I will not have to clean up the mess once they finally realize there real potential. He stuffed his hand in his pockets then walked away.

Beyond the door was a circular room. There didn't seem to be any walls and ceils and everything looked somewhat like the sky. In the middle of the room was a white table and there lay Saiden still asleep. In the corner the lanced warrior lay there unconscious as well. He had a red burn through his shirt to his chest. The corners of the burn were a charred white as well. Whoever this Infinity was they didn't use dark magic like all of the other villains around the area. How could one use such pure magic and be completely sinister.

King Infinity was standing in front of the table with his arms crossed. Him and Lemorte' seemed to be at a stand off. He was already breathing hard while the king seemed to be rather calm and collected. Neither one of them seemed to have a scratch on them. But from the looks of things Lemorte' was at a disadvantage in this battle.

Lemorte' looked to his left as Sil entered the room. He seemed be fearful that they were there because there safety would be in jeopardy. On the other hand his eyes show that he was glad to see them. He smiled at Sil them spoke. I can't think of many other people I would like to meet my end with than you. I'm glad I got to meet you before I turned over my reign. Now, let's take Infinity down together ok? He nodded to Sil then took a battle stance pointing his scythe toward King Infinity. Lemorte' didn't want to attack unless Sil was there to aid him in his assault.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:41 pm
Sil took a defensive stance facing the king, not even realizing that she was still wearing the body-armor of portals she checket the battle-ground, the king's presence was an odd one, it looked not as if he was hiding, but as if he was actually trying to mark his place. Sil decided to find out what happened if she removed this mark, slowly applying pressure on the presence. her mind she had blocked off at the same time she entered the room. she hoped it would hold but she knew that this one wasn't to play with.

Sil heldt one of her hands behind her back and started pouring magic towards it starting the conjuring of the only spell Saiden had thought her. Wondering what the king would do.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:44 pm
James looked at the girl as she nervously spoke. This one seemed more nervous than he was. He was going to ask there name but didn't have the chance. The unnamed girl ran off before he could ask. James watched them with a confused look on his face as they headed for the girls common room. Scratching the side of his head with his right hand he thought to himself, what was that all about?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games