Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
her face, finally returning to its normal pale color looked around "im not sure" she said then looked at him "what do you want to do?"

"I'm a little thirsty, wanna go to the bar?" he asked, smiling at her.
"umm sure" she looked up seeing something green "whats that?" she asked tilting her head to the side looking at it

"Green tornado," he said, looking up at it. "Notin' very special, think there's a fight or something. But by judging that, I would guess that a lycan is winning," he said, looking down as smiling at her. "Now let's get a drink."
she looks at him "sure why not" she walks out of the forest looking around

He followed after her, walking beside her. "So, you know of any good bars to go to?" he asked, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

User Image
the tornado glows the green color that was pulsing in nyrocs eyes and the wind carried Eup into the air throwing him out into the deepest part of the woods
the ground in the twon began to shake at the destructive power the tornado held

walking up behind the werewolf, Aramil touched his shoulder and said in a soft voice "you can end it now."
the tornado starts to lessen as nyroc falls over coughing up his ink black blood
Sam lets go of the Pipe and gets up and run's to him with the Pup in her arms she Falls to his side and lets go of the Pup She says so scared and fearful for him "Please, be alright!" She takes a peice of clothe and starts wiping up the blood from his mouth
the blood keeps coming
nyroc:i don't do that normally
he coughs up more blood
Sam holds Nyroc in her arms not careing if blood comes on her She starts to weep and she wispers "I understand, Im here, Ill take care of you"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
her face, finally returning to its normal pale color looked around "im not sure" she said then looked at him "what do you want to do?"

"I'm a little thirsty, wanna go to the bar?" he asked, smiling at her.
"umm sure" she looked up seeing something green "whats that?" she asked tilting her head to the side looking at it

"Green tornado," he said, looking up at it. "Notin' very special, think there's a fight or something. But by judging that, I would guess that a lycan is winning," he said, looking down as smiling at her. "Now let's get a drink."

He followed after her, walking beside her. "So, you know of any good bars to go to?" he asked, looking at her.
she looked around "well, not that i know of" she looked at him  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
King Phar

shrugging as the wasps blew away but his hold on the hunter was strong he had himjumping to the ground he walked up throught the tornado he stod behind the hunter and slowly started draning his essance.

The hunter was too scared to notice and the tornado was too fierce for the Vampire to have done that in the first place. E wasn't scared at all, he knew the person was using all there energy to walk through the tornado and didn't have enough left to drain him of his energy. The wind cut his arm as blood dripped to the ground. Is this it, is this my end. After all that training will I die by the hand of a single Werewolf. The wind currently had him completely defenseless and up in the air. There was nothing he could do so the Hunter simply closed his eyes and waited for the one controlling the Tornados judgement.

User Image
the tornado glows the green color that was pulsing in nyrocs eyes and the wind carried Eup into the air throwing him out into the deepest part of the woods

walking up behind the werewolf, Aramil touched his shoulder and said in a soft voice "you can end it now."
the tornado starts to lessen as nyroc falls over coughing up his ink black blood
Sam lets go of the Pipe and gets up and run's to him with the Pup in her arms she Falls to his side and lets go of the Pup She says so scared and fearful for him "Please, be alright!" She takes a peice of clothe and starts wiping up the blood from his mouth

pushing some of the energy he gained from E into the wolf he said "he'll be fine and about that bread can i have some."  

King Phar

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

User Image

pushing some of the energy he gained from E into the wolf he said "he'll be fine and about that bread can i have some."

Namia arrived on the scene of where the green light had flashed. She stopped abruptly wondering what was going on and who those people were.  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

User Image

the blood keeps coming
he coughs up more blood
Sam holds Nyroc in her arms not careing if blood comes on her She starts to weep and she wispers "I understand, Im here, Ill take care of you"
nyroc:thanks *cough*sam
nyroc passes out as coryn starts to lick his face trying to wake him up  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

(I know... oops I wrote him instead of her, XD sorry)

She laughed. "You'd be doing me a favor, trust me. Ever since I got here I've been so confused and bored...." she said, smling slightly.

"WELL...what exactly are u doing in this place?" namia asked while messing with her waepons.

She sighed a bit. "I'm just... looking for more well... more creatures of my kind," serenity smiled a bit sheepishly. "I' the last one from where I'm from."

"hmmm"she said. "where you born a vamp or were you turned?" . "i was turned after i watched my family killed before me". "the vampire who did it was attracted to my beauty and decided he had to kill my family or i wouldnt join him but once he did i attacked him and have been chasing him ever since" She said shrugging.

"Oh... I was turned into one also. I found him almost dead outside of my house one night, so I decided to take care of him. After he got well, he thanked me nd when he was about to leave, a group of hunters attacked and almost killed me thinking I was a vampire... since I saved the vampire once, he returned the favor by turning me into a vampire and saving me from death...."

"and are u happy he saved u?" namia said bitterly not because of the girl but because she didnt want to be what she was feeding on blood. Just then she noticed a green light/ "did yu see that?" namia asked. "im gonna go check it out" she took up her sword and crossbow.

She shook her head. "No... but I don't hate this because it was done to save my life...." sees the green light and follows her.  
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then, guess I get to pick," he said as they walked out of the forest and into the village. He looked around, then spotted a nice looking pub, quickly walking over to it.  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

User Image

Sam looks up at him still holding Nyroc in her arms (Read other post lol) she says in a weak and frightened voice "S-Sure" Her cheek in bleeding and both are stained with tears  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

She sighed a bit. "I'm just... looking for more well... more creatures of my kind," serenity smiled a bit sheepishly. "I' the last one from where I'm from."

"hmmm"she said. "where you born a vamp or were you turned?" . "i was turned after i watched my family killed before me". "the vampire who did it was attracted to my beauty and decided he had to kill my family or i wouldnt join him but once he did i attacked him and have been chasing him ever since" She said shrugging.

"Oh... I was turned into one also. I found him almost dead outside of my house one night, so I decided to take care of him. After he got well, he thanked me nd when he was about to leave, a group of hunters attacked and almost killed me thinking I was a vampire... since I saved the vampire once, he returned the favor by turning me into a vampire and saving me from death...."

"and are u happy he saved u?" namia said bitterly not because of the girl but because she didnt want to be what she was feeding on blood. Just then she noticed a green light/ "did yu see that?" namia asked. "im gonna go check it out" she took up her sword and crossbow.

She shook her head. "No... but I don't hate this because it was done to save my life...." sees the green light and follows her.

Namia arrived on the scene of where the green light had flashed. She stopped abruptly wondering what was going on and who those people were. She signaled for the girl to watch as well.  

Utsukushii Otaku

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the blood keeps coming
he coughs up more blood
nyroc:thanks *cough*sam
nyroc passes out as coryn starts to lick his face trying to wake him up
When he passes out she wispers "Stop thanking me, I do it because I want to" She holds him tight and tries not to cry vary loud but tears just fall from her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
King Phar
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

Lance saw E's reaction he knew exactly what he was going to do. E pulled an explosive out of the pouch then threw it in front of him. He immediately started running toward the pup with the silver stake in hand. Lance reacted with the first thing that came to his mind. He moved with Alpha Wolf like speed and rapped his right arm around the girl picking them off the ground then jumping to avoid the stake as it crashed to the ground. That hunter was serious, he was planning on taking out the girl and the pup in one blow too and his aim would have been dead on. Lance let go of them in mid air then skidded to a stop as he faced the Hunter.
nyroc flew at him and struck his face he then pulled out a large blue book he kept hidden in his robe and chanted a few words
the wind started to swirl into a tornado with nyroc in its center controling it
User Image

shrugging as the wasps blew away but his hold on the hunter was strong he had himjumping to the ground he walked up throught the tornado he stod behind the hunter and slowly started draning his essance.

The hunter was too scared to notice and the tornado was too fierce for the Vampire to have done that in the first place. E wasn't scared at all, he knew the person was using all there energy to walk through the tornado and didn't have enough left to drain him of his energy. The wind cut his arm as blood dripped to the ground. Is this it, is this my end. After all that training will I die by the hand of a single Werewolf. The wind currently had him completely defenseless and up in the air. There was nothing he could do so the Hunter simply closed his eyes and waited for the one controlling the Tornados judgement.

User Image

He felt the air rushing past him. Opening his eyes he looked down as the tree came closer beneath him. A branch at the top of the trees cut him deep on his face. He tryed to grab onto a thick branch but he was moving at too great a speed. He slammed into the trunk of a tree and rapped his arms around it as his elbows and hands scraped against the tree causing him great pain. By the time E reached the ground his left shoulder bone was actually showing. His hands were of very little use anymore and he was in agonizing pain. He fell to the ground, "my hands are useless now I can't hunt like this, a tear streamed down his cheek". He didn't dare move his left arm. Any small movement was like a cougar knawing on his arm. With his right hand he took some bandages out of the the pouch and unrolled it. He bit off a large piece with his teeth and made a temp splint for his arm. He then took out a cantine of water and poured all of it on his wounds. E sat there hoping someone would come along soon and take him to a medical post. He had never been so injured in his life up to that point.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:40 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Namia arrived on the scene of where the green light had flashed. She stopped abruptly wondering what was going on and who those people were. She signaled for the girl to watch as well.

She stands next to her and watches. She wonders what's going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then, guess I get to pick," he said as they walked out of the forest and into the village. He looked around, then spotted a nice looking pub, quickly walking over to it.
she followed him looking at the pup  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 pm
*Logen followed the wind, getting closer to the center of the tornado*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games