Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 am
Cale Darksun
I gotta say, Kaminoans make good product for being rail thin xenophobic jackasses.
They are efficient to the 'T'.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 am
Is Force Sensitivity genetic? Powerful Force users do tend to pass on their ability to their children, especially in the Skywalker line. So if you made a clone of a powerful Force user, would you get a powerful Force user 100% of the time?  

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm
No.
The Force works in mysterious ways. Cloning a Force User oddly enough doesnt always result in a Force Sensitive Clone. More often they would go insane.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:06 pm
So he'd basically end up like Joruus C'Baoth?  

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 pm
He?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 pm
The Skywalker line seems to be the only case in which force sensitivity is passed through genealogy.

simply enough is seem being force sensitive is like winning a lottery, and the skywalkers are always winners for whatever reason.  

Princess Min

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:26 pm
Thats because Anakin Skywalker was suddenly spawned out of nowhere by the Force.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm
yeah I never got that, I of coarse read all the theories of Plagueis being his father, or even Palpatine, but I think it is more interesting for him to be a spawn of the force it self born from a virgin mother, sounds kinda familiar doesn't it?

I love tie-ins  

Princess Min

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 pm
Yeah, the Chosen One that would bring balance to the Force.

Ironically, he did just that. He had a hand in causing both sides of the Force to lose numbers greater, putting them on equal grounds. Most notably, because the Jedi seemed to be the dominant force at the time, were the ones that were dealt the biggest blow.

I wonder if at some point, there'd be like an avatar of the Force itself. Not someone just spawned from it, but like the Force itself is given physical form to act upon the universe. The twisted storyline would be interesting, but you'd have an omnipotent near-God that could just will the universe into whatever state it wanted.

Of course, that in turn could be interesting. Imagine some crazy situation where Jedi and Sith must team up for their own survival and fight the Force itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 pm
So, like a Star Wars version of Dr. Manhattan?  

Darth Fury

Princess Min

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 am
an actual embodiment of the force would be nuts!

is that even possible?

it is just so vast... it's like saying there could be a human embodiment of the ocean...

that is a crazy thought though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:22 pm
How is it possible that a ape like species, in a galaxy far, far, away, knows about Christmas long before humans thought it up?

(Referring to the Star Wars Holiday Special)  

Darth Hooker

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:24 am
We choose not to ask questions about that...situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 pm
rofl
You mean, that abomination?  

Darth Hooker

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 am
1 Imperial Credit = 72$  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff