Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen said as if she didnt want to but she had to, she said:*

"this is the sanctuary of your soul, if you think the words: Khalis newrota, you will be transported here at once, you will most likely want to know how, but you will not get that information, you can if you also want if you think Really hard about getting one place, get transported there in no time now since i did this "

*logen took Kiera's hand and placed it on a diamond that was hanging from the roof she smiled and said*

"there you go, you are now hooked up with the powers of the ancients!, you will find out that your powers will evolve some steps to, and your fysical power will increase greatly, you will never die of old age, if you have any questions, you can ask me"

The Inchanted Toe Talks for Kiera "Hold on Miss, I gotta go Teach that Foo Not To Mess with Kira!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
sees the tunnel closeing behind him* what the?
Kiera Scream's a bit kinda scared as she see's the Tunnel close
meaniel looks at the pluged hole
damn it now im stuck in here with the fortune reading toe

"Kira Get ur a** up there! Im gonna Teach this Foo a esson in a** wopin!!"
bring it your way too scared to tell her about the forest so i can only imagine how weak you are!!!

"Im Really sorry about this" Kiera Pushes him in the Face and his Helment Cracks "Oh What now Boi! What that you tried Makeing out with her?! and eded up kissing A SHE DEVIL?"
she was beinh hung from a tree by her neck and i tried to get her breathing again
he looks over at sai
yeah i guess your right but first
he steps on the big toe for a second then gets off it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

bring it your way too scared to tell her about the forest so i can only imagine how weak you are!!!

"Im Really sorry about this" Kiera Pushes him in the Face and his Helment Cracks "Oh What now Boi! What that you tried Makeing out with her?! and eded up kissing A SHE DEVIL?"
she was beinh hung from a tree by her neck and i tried to get her breathing again
he looks over at sai

"OW!!" Kiera Scream's The Kicks him in the Nuts "That hurts me RETARD!" The Toe yell's "That wasnt me! Oh Man You got her Mad now"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:42 pm
stop...we need to conserve our energy  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen said as if she didnt want to but she had to, she said:*

"this is the sanctuary of your soul, if you think the words: Khalis newrota, you will be transported here at once, you will most likely want to know how, but you will not get that information, you can if you also want if you think Really hard about getting one place, get transported there in no time now since i did this "

*logen took Kiera's hand and placed it on a diamond that was hanging from the roof she smiled and said*

"there you go, you are now hooked up with the powers of the ancients!, you will find out that your powers will evolve some steps to, and your fysical power will increase greatly, you will never die of old age, if you have any questions, you can ask me"

The Inchanted Toe Talks for Kiera "Hold on Miss, I gotta go Teach that Foo Not To Mess with Kira!!"

*Logen smiled:*

"you have to wait, becouse the hole i made is not openable, you will havve to learn how to matherialize yourself up above the ground.... all you have to do is to think really hard about where, there are fail safe's that do that you cant matherialize inside anything!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he looks over at sai

"OW!!" Kiera Scream's The Kicks him in the Nuts "That hurts me RETARD!" The Toe yell's "That wasnt me! Oh Man You got her Mad now"
he falls on the ground holding his crotch as the mask falls off revealing his wolven face
damn i was trying to hurt the big toe not you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:47 pm
guys stop we need to...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he looks over at sai

he falls on the ground holding his crotch as the mask falls off revealing his wolven face
damn i was trying to hurt the big toe not you

"Its connected to Me idiot!! That hurts Me more then it hurt Him!" The Toe Talk's "HAHA You got Kicks in the Nuts, Well you deserve it Picking on Kira Like that"
(The Toe calls Kiera KIRA *Kee-ra*)  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:50 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
guys stop we need to...
fine fine but i still hate the toe with a passion
he rolls slightly on the ground
damn this hurts like crazy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:52 pm
lupinewarrior
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
guys stop we need to...

"Who Ever said I Liked you Dude Lady?! HUH! What Now!!" Kiera Shushes the Toe "Be Quiet"  

iLacey

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:52 pm
pulls out his knife*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
guys stop we need to...

"Who Ever said I Liked you Dude Lady?! HUH! What Now!!" Kiera Shushes the Toe "Be Quiet"
i told you last time i wasnt a dude lady!!he crawls to a wall and sits opposit of them behind a rock and checks himself  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:55 pm
*Logen sees on the hologram that renders the world as it is, though Logen had zoomed in on Kiera and the wolven man... as Kiera kicks the wolven man in the crouch, she laugh hard... though none knew of her existance, though Kiera now was one of the Elven, she could not grasp the knowledge that Logen had in her mind, and what she beared knowing but not telling anyone, she had them in view, maybee, logen though, maybee they are the ones that will set the world free!*  
cuts a hole into a huge diamond flled caveren* WATER  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

iLacey

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
guys stop we need to...

i told you last time i wasnt a dude lady!!he crawls to a wall and sits opposit of them behind a rock and checks himself

"Well your a Freakin p***y a** b***h" Kiera gets mad "Shut up!" the Toe contunue's "No, After all the s**t you have been through HELL NO! You dont deserve that s**t from him"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games