Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Mephi, it prolly is. But ... Some addictions are good, yes?

~Cuddles Affers~ <3 I'd only go away permenantly if I died.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:57 pm
Sheol Kitten

No dieing heart  

Af Mas

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Af Mas
Sheol Kitten

No dieing heart

Never! Well.. .. Not for a good many years, at least. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:11 pm
Sheol Kitten
Af Mas
Sheol Kitten

No dieing heart

Never! Well.. .. Not for a good many years, at least. ^^;

Right ^^  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:08 am
YAY! *glomps and shnuggles Sheol* <^-^>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:22 pm
I sure hope I didn't miss an important phone call or something. I think it was just your usual spammage join this sign up for this, but I couldn't tell. I seriously couldn't understand the lady. She spoke English but spoke it to funny. I think she has been a teller for so long that it basterdized her English or soemthing. @.@  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
I sure hope I didn't miss an important phone call or something. I think it was just your usual spammage join this sign up for this, but I couldn't tell. I seriously couldn't understand the lady. She spoke English but spoke it to funny. I think she has been a teller for so long that it basterdized her English or soemthing. @.@

If it had been important, they would have spoken clearer and would have called back if you hung up xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:45 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

If it had been important, they would have spoken clearer and would have called back if you hung up xp
I asked her to repeat herself three times than gave up. I didn't straight hang up but told her I wasn't into giving personal information over the phone when she started asking for birdate and stuff. She gave up then. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:09 pm
Yeah, I was at work today, and actually working, doing something extremely delicate...

...I keep my cellphone deep in my pocket and set on vibrate, because I don't want it to go "RING!!!!11one" in class, and while I'm not religious it offends my family and my friends, who are, if it rings on the Sabbath...

...and my phone rings.

Good thing my jeans are thick enough to stop sharp objects dropped from my hands from going into my legs, hey?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:36 pm
===
(Taken from my other thread [which should get locked soon by a mod, lol].. been gone so long, I didn't know about this thread...)
===
It's been a long time since I've really done much on AFG... I was always doing online games, etc, with my gf... now it looks like after about 2 years together she has left me. Her mom will not let her move out with me, and since then my gf hasn't said anything to me or even reply to my email i sent a few days ago.
I don't know how many of you remember me. Some things I have done was: Make a furry RPG with RPG Maker XP (which I think I may have lost the source due to a reformat. wasn't finished....). I also hosted a few parties at furcadia. Umm.. other than that, not much else. Mylee (aka Mebius), my "sis", probully won't be showing up for a long time... probully going to a homeless shelter somewhere or something (I guess you get what you get for being lazy).

Well.. lemme change the subject some: how has AFG been the past... err.. year or so? lol.  

Kayotic

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:40 pm
Shaviv
Yeah, I was at work today, and actually working, doing something extremely delicate...

...I keep my cellphone deep in my pocket and set on vibrate, because I don't want it to go "RING!!!!11one" in class, and while I'm not religious it offends my family and my friends, who are, if it rings on the Sabbath...

...and my phone rings.

Good thing my jeans are thick enough to stop sharp objects dropped from my hands from going into my legs, hey?
Even vibrate is annoying...I had to go to a semi-important meeting with a college advisor, so my mom gave me her phone so I could contact the group I'd be meeting after said meeting...well the girl who had the phone for that group KEPT CALLING....and it was set to vibrate, and I had it sitting on the table (cause I didn't have pockets that day and really didn't want to bother with my backpack)...and the advisor was like "Can't you turn it off?" But mom had the keypad locked.....and it was just a big hassle....

As I left the meeting, I realized that the girl had finally given up calling and had just left a message on mom's phone, so I went to check it, since I figured that it would have the meeting place.......but apparently you needed a password to get into mom's voice mail, and I didn't know said password...

Gar...I hate cell phones....I never want one! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:45 pm
lol.. the only thing cell phones do is increase one's responsability xd
well.. that and increasing how much money you spend whee  

Kayotic

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:16 pm
Isn't it great how if you're not raking in the cash, the only reason is because you personally are a drug-abusing, woman-beating high-school dropout who is too lazy to "go and get a real job ololol"?

I mean, come on, five of my colleagues work their extremely skilled asses off at highly specialized work that required loads of training and a University education, and yet struggle to make ends meet sometimes.

I'm lucky, through my parents' hard work and their skill and luck, that I can go to college. So I start out needing mostly skill and effort on my part and not so much luck, right? There are loads of people out there who don't start off that way, people who have to sink themselves up to the eyes in red ink to go to college.

I'm going to stop here, because I am smoking mad and will be unable to be civil if I keep on this topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:21 pm
Sheol Kitten
xD It's been less than a week, I just can't stay away for long. ^^ ~Cuddles everyone~ Ya'all are my "anti-drug." <3
Yay! Sheol's back...goodie good! (Hark how observant I am.... whee )  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:46 pm
I have a cell phone, but I really don't use it. I mean..I don't call people a lot or I don't have friends call me. the only reason I have it is for business, so I know when call-outs are, when people aren't going to be at locations and so on.

I'd rather just use a payphone because I have a 1000 minute card, but there isn't always a payphone around where I usually am.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games