Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:11 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she looks over quickly when she hears the voice and sees the man from before. she moved closer to kat afraid.

Kat Stands up angrily and Yell's "Where are We?! WHY Have you bruoght us here?!" She Damands his reply

"You'll Find out Puppet" He touches her face then leave's

"DONT TOUCH ME!" she says throwing a broken block at him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:15 pm
she sits there and cries. " right when i thought that my life was finally getting better......now im going to die..." she says crieing. " i dont want to get seperated, then ill surely die....."  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:18 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she sits there and cries. " right when i thought that my life was finally getting better......now im going to die..." she says crieing. " i dont want to get seperated, then ill surely die....."

She Walks To her and pulls her into a Hug "Dont worry Ill get us out of here...I promiss"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:20 pm
tara hugs her. " i hope so........thanks kat for listning to me....."  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:30 pm
TaraNatureGirl
tara hugs her. " i hope so........thanks kat for listning to me....."
She hugs her Tight and Tries to be Brave for them "It was no problem Hun"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:31 pm
she smiles. " it doesnt matter where we are you always find some way to cheer me up!" she said smileing. she stopped. she could hear footsteps outside the door. " oh no.."  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:33 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she smiles. " it doesnt matter where we are you always find some way to cheer me up!" she said smileing. she stopped. she could hear footsteps outside the door. " oh no.."

"You to" She tearn's around "Damit"

The Man Pushes Tara to another Man and Take's Kat "Alright lets go"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:35 pm
" KAT I DONT WANT TO DIE! DONT LET THEM KILL ME!" she yelled crieing cause she was so scared.
( green is the man that has me) oh be quiet!  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:39 pm
TaraNatureGirl
" KAT I DONT WANT TO DIE! DONT LET THEM KILL ME!" she yelled crieing cause she was so scared.
( green is the man that has me) oh be quiet!

Kat hear's her and Stomps on the Guy who has her foot she hits him in the nose and then punches the guy holding Tara "Run!" she said grabing her Arm and running out of the Cell and locking the Guy's in  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:40 pm
tara runs as fast as she can hopeing to get out as she hears the men yell. " thanks kat!" she said still running.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm
TaraNatureGirl
tara runs as fast as she can hopeing to get out as she hears the men yell. " thanks kat!" she said still running.

"Its no Biggy!" She yells then they run up some stare's  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:44 pm
she kept running up the stairs. she was tired but she didnt care cause she knew they had to get out. she quickly looked behind her and saw no one but she heard voices behind them.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:00 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she kept running up the stairs. she was tired but she didnt care cause she knew they had to get out. she quickly looked behind her and saw no one but she heard voices behind them.
"Keep running Ill hold em off okay" she pushes her up and stay's to fight  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:02 pm
" but kat, you might die! i dont want you to die cause your the only one who ever understood me! " she said frowning. " if you die then i want to die too!" she said trieing to be brave and trieing to help.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:05 pm
TaraNatureGirl
" but kat, you might die! i dont want you to die cause your the only one who ever understood me! " she said frowning. " if you die then i want to die too!" she said trieing to be brave and trieing to help.
"There's no Time, Go Ill be Fine I promiss Ill come ouyt of here Alive, Go and try to find some help!" She Says as the Gaurd's come  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games