Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm
Around the couch where Freth and Tristen sat, Tails circled around, arms stretched out and spinning. He'd had a bit of chocolate. Today. Within the last few hours. Even after eight laps, he showed no sign of stopping...until passing Tristen once again, he bent forward so his nose was an inch away from Tristen's. "Whatcha looking at?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm
Trigram Attack
Around the couch where Freth and Tristen sat, Tails circled around, arms stretched out and spinning. He'd had a bit of chocolate. Today. Within the last few hours. Even after eight laps, he showed no sign of stopping...until passing Tristen once again, he bent forward so his nose was an inch away from Tristen's. "Whatcha looking at?"

"Oh, nothing really." He said, kicking his feet a little. "Just thinking."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 pm
Tails tilted his head, eyes wide. This was always where it got good. "Whatcha thinking 'bout?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails tilted his head, eyes wide. This was always where it got good. "Whatcha thinking 'bout?"

"Oh...nothing much." He said. "Stuff..." Well that was helpful.

"Boys!" I shouted from down the hall. "You still in there!?" I asked as I came into the room, with a couple of christmas gifts.

"Blizz?" Tristen spoke up. "Who are those for?"

"You two." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 pm
Tails straightened up, his tails curling with delight. Another present? he wondered. Those cookies were good enough. He hadn't considered the possibility of others -- this Christmas thing was still a little beyond him.

"Eeee, whatcha got, Blizz?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:41 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails straightened up, his tails curling with delight. Another present? he wondered. Those cookies were good enough. He hadn't considered the possibility of others -- this Christmas thing was still a little beyond him.

"Eeee, whatcha got, Blizz?" he asked.

"Well sit up on the couch and have at it." I said. The gifts were generally small, but, good things come in small packages at times. Tristen sat back and looks up, taking the gift from me and I handed Tails his.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:50 pm
With a whimsical twirl, Tails sat down on the couch aside Tristen. As he did with most things, he sniffed at the gift, shifting it around to figure out the heft. This, too, was another fun part. Then with a sharp claw he kept filed for such an occasion, severed the bits of tape that held the wrapping together and proceeded to unwrap with the care that suggested he wanted the wrapping off in one whole sheet.

He once heard from Miles that it's not only a difficult but noble feat.

In fact, it was a pleasant fib he concocted to make Christmases easier to clean up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:56 pm
Trigram Attack
With a whimsical twirl, Tails sat down on the couch aside Tristen. As he did with most things, he sniffed at the gift, shifting it around to figure out the heft. This, too, was another fun part. Then with a sharp claw he kept filed for such an occasion, severed the bits of tape that held the wrapping together and proceeded to unwrap with the care that suggested he wanted the wrapping off in one whole sheet.

He once heard from Miles that it's not only a difficult but noble feat.

In fact, it was a pleasant fib he concocted to make Christmases easier to clean up.

Once the boys opened their gifts, they find that there was a Pokeball inside; namely a Premier ball for the each of them. This left Tristen in particular confused. "...um..."

"There's something inside." I said. "Have a look."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 am
Somehow it was possible that Tails' eyes went wider. A -Premier- ball. He knew enough about training that it took at least one of dedication, care or pride in his craft, or all three, to have a Pokemon make its home in a Premier. Even if this wasn't Blizz's work, this came from a very reputable source.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooooh." Grinning wide, he pointed the ball right into his lap and pressed the button.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:18 am
Trigram Attack
Somehow it was possible that Tails' eyes went wider. A -Premier- ball. He knew enough about training that it took at least one of dedication, care or pride in his craft, or all three, to have a Pokemon make its home in a Premier. Even if this wasn't Blizz's work, this came from a very reputable source.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooooh." Grinning wide, he pointed the ball right into his lap and pressed the button.

Tristen as well opened the ball and out into their laps, two brown furry Pokemon that stared at the boys with gentle wide eyes and a playful squeal. Eevees. One with a red bow, for Tails. A blue, for Tristen.

Tristen's mouth fell agape for a second then, gave it one affectionate hug. "It's an Eevee!"

"They're brothers, just as you two are. Merry Christmas, you two."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 am
Tails squealed and whether this was a response to Blizz or an emphatic greeting to this little fluffball on his lap was hard to tell. He proceeded to brush the Eevee's muzzle with his, a simpler greeting the Pokemon might recognize.

He looked up at Blizz then. "Thank you, Blizz," he said, and sounded as though it was hard for him to keep his voice steady in the excitement. "Where are they from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:39 am
Trigram Attack
Tails squealed and whether this was a response to Blizz or an emphatic greeting to this little fluffball on his lap was hard to tell. He proceeded to brush the Eevee's muzzle with his, a simpler greeting the Pokemon might recognize.

He looked up at Blizz then. "Thank you, Blizz," he said, and sounded as though it was hard for him to keep his voice steady in the excitement. "Where are they from?"

"Does it matter?" I asked. "The Eevee is yours now." Though what I wasn't really wanting to tell him is that I ended up having to pull a favor from someone from a while back. But for the boys, it was a favor worth cashing.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:00 am
Tails thought it did matter but decided that this could be a pow-wow best saved for later. The Eevee squealed again for his attention and Tails, laughing, gently butted him with his forehead. "Oh, you're gonna love it here," he said. "I thiiiink I'll need to keep you away from Muk though."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 am
Trigram Attack
Tails thought it did matter but decided that this could be a pow-wow best saved for later. The Eevee squealed again for his attention and Tails, laughing, gently butted him with his forehead. "Oh, you're gonna love it here," he said. "I thiiiink I'll need to keep you away from Muk though."

"Treat those two well." I told the two of them.

"What got you to find a couple of Eevees, though?" Freth finally chimed in.

"I figured it be a little meaningful. Teacher, years ago, got me a Eevee. Though he knew I was going to see to it that it would become a Glaceon to keep on the gym tradition...and a bit of ice type biasness, but I digress."

"I bet it was more biasness." she said.

"Probably."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:16 am
"I wonder what this Eevee will wanna be," Tails mused, gazing into the furball's eyes. The staring contest went on far too long for Eevee's taste, however, and he licked Tails on the nose. He straightened up then with an odd look. "It's weird when someone -else- licks me."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games