Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:26 pm
shinimegami42
o.o I thought I was the designated zombie here... why's everyone else get to eat humans??
uh... cause it's tasty? and uh... EATING PPL IS FUN!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:39 pm
Yunako Aori
shinimegami42
o.o I thought I was the designated zombie here... why's everyone else get to eat humans??

I swear... it's all a conspiracy... rubbing it in cuz gambino stole my teeth... I wanna eat people too!  

shinimegami42

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:41 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
*opens winamp and listens to random songs* Is anyone still here?
bah sorry I had to help my bf set up with his account and stuff new to gaia pfft freakin newbie*giggles * oh yea*tackles"where was I? mmmmm tastey human fleshhhh
eek *falls with a thud on the floor* um.. will this affect my performance in anyway? Cause tomorrow my I have to gaurd my mom's stand at a craft convention. wink

GOSH DARN YOU FRIEND OF JADE!! What's her s/n? I'd like to see this... newbie. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:43 pm
shinimegami42
Yunako Aori
shinimegami42

I swear... it's all a conspiracy... rubbing it in cuz gambino stole my teeth... I wanna eat people too!
hm maybe... i wonder what zombie tastes like.. *eyes shinimegami hungerly*  

Yunako Aori

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:47 pm
Yunako Aori
shinimegami42
Yunako Aori
shinimegami42

hm maybe... i wonder what zombie tastes like.. *eyes shinimegami hungerly*

*whimpers* but but but... I'm an endangered species... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:50 pm
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
bah sorry I had to help my bf set up with his account and stuff new to gaia pfft freakin newbie*giggles * oh yea*tackles"where was I? mmmmm tastey human fleshhhh
eek *falls with a thud on the floor* um.. will this affect my performance in anyway? Cause tomorrow my I have to gaurd my mom's stand at a craft convention. wink

GOSH DARN YOU FRIEND OF JADE!! What's her s/n? I'd like to see this... newbie. twisted
boyfriend of jade and his name is hunter_alucard I had to give him er loan him mu RJU pants and jack-et *grumbles"I liked those pants!*Cries and fwaps* hey leave my kitty zombie alone!  

BluedragonJade

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:52 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori

boyfriend of jade and his name is hunter_alucard I had to give him er loan him mu RJU pants and jack-et *grumbles"I liked those pants!*Cries and fwaps* hey leave my kitty zombie alone!

*glomps jade* yay you're back! and you're saving me from being eaten!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:53 pm
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade

*glomps jade* yay you're back! and you're saving me from being eaten!yea same bf gave mes a call sweatdrop sorry kitty*pets and huggles*  

BluedragonJade

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:55 pm
BluedragonJade
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade

yea same bf gave mes a call sweatdrop sorry kitty*pets and huggles*

*purrs and chews cutely on her boots* didja bring me something to eat? didja didja?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:57 pm
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade

*purrs and chews cutely on her boots* didja bring me something to eat? didja didja?
*gives her a glass full of blenderized meats* the missing hoe bums of new york  

BluedragonJade

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:58 pm
Hey I was told to come say Hi. Someone told me their would be a sacrificing to BluedragonJade. Umm.....I sure hope its not me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:59 pm
BluedragonJade
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade

*gives her a glass full of blenderized meats* the missing hoe bums of new york

yayness and numminess! *huggles the glass and drinks/munches it quickly* thanks thanks thanks!  

shinimegami42

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:00 pm
Zhaitan
Hey I was told to come say Hi. Someone told me their would be a sacrificing to BluedragonJade. Umm.....I sure hope its not me.

oooh... someone new to chew on?

chew toy?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:01 pm
BluedragonJade
shinimegami42
BluedragonJade

I loaned my friend a forehead jewel... I still have yet to get payed back for it...

aw.... you guys are no fun... I guess I'll just have to settle on microwave popcorn.  

Yunako Aori

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:03 pm
Zhaitan
there's a sacrifice? but I didn't scheduel one.......hmmm oh well kitty zombie attack and gum him to death! you my love slave! get me my pixie stick! domokun scream  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games